Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My first experiance in heels

Talking My first experiance in heels

My SO was out this evening so, I decided to dress. First I put on black microfiber matte tights and a black bra. Then a blue skirt and white blouse with a pearl neckless. After I got dressed, I noticed a pair of my SO's 3 inch heels that she left out of the closet. Since my feet are only slightly larger than hers, I decided to see if they fit. It my surprize they did fit. So I put both of them on and stood up. WOW did they feel good. I tried walking and was surprized how easy I could walk in her heels. Finally I was in front of a full length mirror and looked at my self. OMG did I look good. The heels just put me over the top. I'm hooked. Heels just make me a woman. Anyone else have an experiance like this.

Kisses,

Lilly

Really? Your first time? Wow. Very cool.

I don't really remember my first time. But I still feel really great every time I slip (or strap! ) into a pair of nice heels.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I love wearing heels too. They really make my calves look so lovely. And I just love the sound they make on a hard wood floor!

Aspiring Member
    other than a good well fitting bra, there is probably no experience like having your feet encased in a pair of heels. the pull on your calf muscles, the shape of your legs, the feel of nylon in your shoes, ahh, bliss. expect for the pain later.

The pain later refuses to be ignored. I need some sensible shoes to alternate with.

Yes, sweetie, that's one reason we do it. Enjoy!

ChanDelle

Well. Lilly, I guess there has just been another heel addict born! I, personally , don't feel right until I put on my heels!

Absolutely, heels are my favourite thing in this crazy old world I still remember the feeling of bliss when I tried on my mums heels at about the age of 12. I'd already experimented with playing dress up a few times but never tried the shoes. Since then I've been hooked and I find nothing relaxes me more than slipping into a nice pair of 5" stilettos.

Lilly,

I love wearing heels as well. However, I would suggest that you get your own heels. If you're out with your SO and she does not mind you wearing and possibly stretching her shoes then fine. IMHO, wearing a SO's heels (panties, bras...) without permission can lead to potentially disasterous results and should be avoided.

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    I love my heels.I have 18 pr in my Fl. home 8pr in NC home and 4pr at my office.I had more but weeded them out. My wife thinks have shoe fetish.I don't.

Former Member
    Heels are wonderful! I must admit that I do have a bit of a shoe fetish.....

I love heels! And i have a shoe fetish as well!
    Darcy Rachelle

Well now that you tried that you won't be able to stop dressing, you are hooked like we are When will you show some pictures of it.
    Suzanne

I have just got to get some heels. Birthday soon. Here's hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly44B View Post
    ..... I'm hooked. Heels just make me a woman. Anyone else have an experiance like this.

Kisses,

Lilly
    Yes, but they were mine, its a rush you'll never forget the first time.
    I love walking in heels, just bought some yesterday and another pair today, and some on the way via UPS

High Maintenance Marlena_Sparkles's Avatar
    Ain't it just wonderful!!! Now I'll bet you're gonna want a few pairs? I've been wearing heels for 30 years. Couldn't do without them. Mine are 1"-4 1/2" heels.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    My first pair , backless, 4 inch stilettos, I couldnt STAND in them, much less walk, but my second pair, almost the same style, but with a thin heel strap, seem almost natural--I have no problems with them. I STILL cant walk in the first pair.

it is, IMHO, as much a factor of the DESIGN of the individual SHOE as the skill and balance of the wearer. If the heel meets the floor in the wrong place under the foot, it wont take the weight properly. The weight might be directed away from the point of balance or might not be supported at all---just like a building brace or column in the wrong place. Even the best acrobat might not be able to walk in a poorly designed shoe.

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    Hmmmmm shoes
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Welcome to the world of women's shoes my dear!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

Smile Thanks

Thank you all for your nice replies. I'll buy my own heels this weekend. Heels make a gurl a woman.

I bought my first pair (the ones in my avatar picture) a few weeks ago, and just got my second this week. Different styles for different moods and outfits! Next pair will be red...

Just realised I don't have an avatar here yet! will fix that when I get home :-)
    Last edited by CarolynM; 02-12-2009 at 07:50 PM.

Wow, I enjoyed your post Lilly. I only have three pair, but they are 5 inch, and it was supprising how easy walking came. They make me feel great and very fem. I love them. They do make my calves sore if I don't wear them often enough, so, I just have to wear them more often!

It's impressive you could walk straight away, my first pair were 5 inch and I had to deliberately practice for a few times. Shoes are great to have for weekday evenings when you don't have time to dress up, remove nails and makeup the next day, etc. Also by wearing shoes in drab regularly you will keep building up practice for those precious times when fully dressed in makeup, perfume, nails, enhancers etc.

Heels are great, wonderful and exciting, but once you go over 4" it becomes more difficult.

I walk better in heels than my ex-wife and my current SO. I guess some of us have it and some don't. The same goes for lots of women. Some women can navigate in heels and others can't seem to get the hang of it.

Jenny