Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am so disappointed in myself

what i'd do

I'd probably get all mad and crud and just end up telling the employees and getting something done but that's just me. I might think about pulling off some tai chi moves but....... LOL if only I could use some fencing moves.. LOL that's my tomboy attitude coming out..... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TommiTN View Post
    I think we pretty much have to expect to be photographed/video'd any time we go to a public place. I have been photographed numerous times in restuarants when out with my support group. It's just the way it is. We're unusual and people always want a record of things/events they witness that are out of the ordinary. I have suffered no ill effects and you probably won't, either.
    An excellent point, Tommi!

As a person, I'm offended if someone attempts to take my picture, in any circumstance, without my permission, although if in a public place it is probably legal.

Crossdressed I would be hypersensitive to it and might walk over and ask the woman what she was doing and why, but in the final analysis you are very correct.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

You should've filmed them with your cell phone. Imagine their surprise if you started doing the same thing they were doing.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Bumblebee nailed it!
    Reading thru the post that thought came to mind whip out the cell and start filming them saying look at these two ugly A&* ladies can you believe that they are filming me!I mean really look at their outfits OMG I wouldn't be caught dead in those pants!
    I'm such a smart ass when people like that show their ignorance.
    Girl you did the right thing with your son being with you you showed style and class.

It was probably one of those google earth photographers! ;-)

I don't understand what is wrong with some people...I wonder how they would react if someone did the same to them? Hopefully if they show it to someone, the reaction will be a lecture...something like 'get a life'.

Gold Member
    You also have to realize that if you lashed out, you probably would have increased the chance that the video, no matter how poor the quality, would have been passed around. Just being of someone walking aisles isn't that interesting. Someone lashing out in a store has more potential for viewing.

So I agree, you did the right thing.