Thread: Who's dressed for Valentines Day?

Who's dressed for Valentines Day?

I don't get dressed fully as often as I like lately so Im making time on Valentines Day. I bought some new pantyhose and some makeup yesterday and put myself all together, feels and looks great. What a nice way to spend the day. Anyone else doing the same?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Read only
    Going to head out to get my nails done shortly... and going to dress pretty for a date with my girlfriend tonight.

As the old joke goes, just give me a beer... life don't get no better than this!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Me! I'm dressed for Valentines .... I'm going out to our monthly TG social tonight. I'll be fully dressed from 4.30pm PST onwards until the early hours
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Unfortunately no

After being unable to get all the grocery shopping done yesterday (as per Friday 13th thread in lounge) i spent half the day doing that ( I did sneak a bit of girlie shopping in as well) and as i am working tonight (damned railway never sleeps) i have been sleeping for a chunk of it (I was in my red nightie though )
    Hope to catch up tomorrow.

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I wore a red chemise with hearts for brunch and now a short black dress for dinner.

I'm now dressed, relaxed, and feeling fine and pretty.

I was dressed from 12am to 7am today, that sorta counts. Had a Friday night out in Boston and picked this dress from my several red ones.
    Sally Sitting sm.jpg
    Last edited by Sally24; 02-15-2009 at 09:14 AM.
    Sally

yep...having a lovely saturday night in alone....got my first gal hair form and make up..feeling good
    love kay

I've spent a good part of today dressed, I'm dressed right now. Gotta try to bring some kind of happiness to a lonely bachelor on singles awareness day...

I had not planned on dressing today, thought I would stay a male for the SO, but since see got Tina a musical Valentine card, that sings my Girl, and says inside " I am so Lucky you are my girl!" With a gift of make up, so whats a girl to do? We are now sitting this afternoon watching girl flicks together, and I am dressed, made up, and feeling like a princess ( more like an old queen, really). I hope everyone had as great of day as I have had.
    Tina

I wore something in public today that I never thought I'd dare wear... especially to church.

A tie! (had you going there, didn't I?)

One of the guys is an avid fisherman and he wanted to share his bounty, so we had a fish fry for dinner. One of the few ties I own is printed to look like a fish, and since I hate wearing ties in general and there are no occasions when a goofy fish tie would be appropriate, this was the one chance I had to put it to good use.

Oh, and I wore nylon briefs and tights under everything else but that wasn't special occasion wear

No. I had planned on wearing a red crush velvet dress tonight but I'm too bummed out right now. The day kinda got me down a bit and it put me out of the mood for dressing up.
    -Audrey

I'm not dressed in anything special, just my normal girl clothes and favourite boots, but I went to CVS and picked up 2 new shades of nail polish, and some more clear top coat, and a new conditioner for blond hair, got home washed my hair, conditioned it, and it looks so much better, then re-did my nails, now they look like orangery red glass, and now I feel much better!

Karen

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Not today.

Had my daughter today. Manana will have be good enough!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

On Hold

I have not dressed in any degree (except for my purse) for almost a week, and will probably be a couple of more weeks before I get a chance to.

My wife is in extreme pain, and will be having surgery in 4 days, so I need to be the husband Full time for the next couple of weeks.
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

nope

This is our 37th Valentine's day together and husband and wife, and that's the way we wanted it today; together all day!

In our house, Valentine's day is for lovers, not girlfriends. This is definitely the best of both worlds