Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What got you started or interested?

Red and Blue Gingham

At 13, my folks went on holiday, leaving my brothers and I in the charge of my sister, older by about 5 years. Mom had left two bikinis behind, one red, one blue. Some of us tried these on for a laugh one day, but it only affected one (that I know of) deeply.
    Later in the holiday, the others dressed me up for a laugh and sis did my make-up: the joke was that I would meet a friend of sis's off the bus. I wore her bra (but not panties -the others wouldn't buy it), tights, half slip, and a lemon button front summer dress. Sis did my make-up, and I stayed in those clothes long after it was necessary.

Hi all

Well What got me started is when I was a kid is when the idea of dressing in womans clothes got me hot. It first started that I would dress up when I master baited. That helped a lot I mean the orgasim was a LOT stronger. At first I kept telling myself that its just to get me off....

But then as life went on I have dressed up from time to time. but I kept telling myself the same thing. As the years went on I started wondering what it would be/feel like with another guy. I wanted to exp what it is like to become female or at least the most a guy could.

The feeling started getting stronger as time went on. I started looking at women in a differant way. The lust for them had vanished. Now it I want that top they are wearing Where can I get one? or the bracelete, shoes, how do they do thier makeup like that ect....

Now I have gone all out I goto bed in a nighty, or some sort of fem PJ's. I Dress during the day in Fem clothes, Really I like wearing some sort of top depending on the weather (Now I believe them when they say they are cold) and Jeans. I have even bought silicon breast to complete my wardrobe. This has now become a daily thing.
    Last edited by sarah-liz; 03-02-2009 at 05:50 AM.

What Got Me Started ?

What got me started ? ... The breasts of an adult woman at age 13 ... Size 36B ... And people including my three older sisters and total strangers saying I needed a bra to keep my boobs from bouncing ... One day, when I was home alone, I found my oldest sister Patti's black lace 36B underwire bra and put it on ... And it fit like a glove ... No padding necessary ... From there, it was one garment at a time, until i was wearing it all.

Hugs-N-Kisses
    Jeanine

We lived in a 2 family house and the tenant had use of the basement for a washing machine well her satin lace nightgown was hanging up drying. Well you can guess the rest.

I remember vividly visiting my rel's in Alabama back when I was 6. I always wanted to wear my cousins pantyhose. They remain my favorite article of clothing to wear and sliding a pair up a freshly shaven pair of legs is a knee buckling experience. Now, I desire the full transformation.

Wow I know exactly the moment.

I was on my way home from school and I found an adult magazine which became my most treasured item, as I studied the pictures it started to make me wonder one BIG question.

Was the undies the girls were wearing making them feel turned on, or was it the fact they were turned on that made them choose the items..what came first scenario.

So I don't know why but I thought by trying my sisters things on I'd maybe know, after I'd stuffed the Bra I did notice something occurring and well I was hooked, also I think that's when I developed a thing for big Boobs too..

Also when growing up anytime my sister felt as though she wasn't allowed something JUST because she was a girl and I always got it easy she'd dress me in her things so I've worn quite a range of things in my early years I don't know if she wanted to make a point or just taking it out on me...I never complained (why should I?)

Oh happy days.

Hugs Charlotte x
    Last edited by Miss Charlotte Lacy; 03-02-2009 at 12:55 PM.

I remember when I was 6 or 7 trying on my mothers satin panties. I loved the soft silky feel. When I was 12 we moved from an apartment above my grandparents. I went back to spend the night and went into our old apartment where I found a bag of my mothers bras, panties, and slips. I began trying them on, loved how they felt and was hooked.

Kate...The early days

For me? Age 6

I was across the house early one morning with no one around and there was my Grandmother's Fur stole...I draped it around me and did a few turns like a glamorous woman would. What the heck, no one was around so why not try on a dress too and I did.

Fast forward to age 13...I was at the age where I could be left alone...no one at home and thoughts of dresses dancing in my head...Mom was safely away and so was the rest of the family. I went all out, makeup on my "too young to shave" face, full, rich, thick lipstick! An attempt at mascara, a bra stuffed with socks, the cool feel of panties. A halter top and skirt. A bit of costume jewelry and Mom's flats. I put on Mom's frosted blonde wig, a shake of the head, some finger styling and voila I liked the girl I saw.

Dare I walk across the house? Could the neighbors see me thru the windows? Would someone come home? Caution to the wind! I went downstairs, strutting like a real woman. I ran for the sanctuary of the downstairs bathroom and then I had an idea....Mom's Virginia Slims were in the kitchen, I went to the counter to get them, lit up my first cigarette and posed in the mirror like a glamour girl. I don't smoke and never did but the occassional Virginia Slim when dressed, the smell and feel of fresh makeup, a bit of perfume and the cool feel of ladies clothes have be immense turn ons since that day.

Me?

I got started when I was 12. I'd been curious for a while about what it would be like to wear girls clothing, and one day after school, I went into my mom's closet and tried on a pair of panties. At that stage in the game, it was purely a sexual experience for me.

Now, 7 years later, it's not purely sexual anymore. It still is to some extent, but I also just want to wear women's (much better) clothing.

For me it started when I was about12 or 13. My mom's panties, stockings, and my favorite Bra's. I have been dressing for 40 years.
    [SIZE="2"]Hugs
    Debbie Lynne
    [/SIZE]

Have a Great Girl Day

[SIZE=4]Being told to run outside quickly and grab the paper, Mom pointing to her heels next to the door... It has been downhill since.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Panties in a dressing room

I was 15, playing on of the kid roles in a professional production of Macbeth. Dressing room space was limited, so couple of the gay men and me (go figure!) shared space with the female cast with just a clothes rack separating us. One night when I was alone in the dressing area, I noticed a pair of panties on a chair. I pocketed them, took them home, put them on and masturbated. Around that same time I discovered a trunk in the attic with a couple of nightgowns in it and started wearing one to bed. Over the next years I found or purloined panties until I got up the nerve to buy my own along with a matching bra in my early twenties.

my ex forced me

my crossdressing begining

before i was 10 i went to my moms dresser an started putting on her silk panties and lace bras and her satiny slips.

the thing that got me started was the love for long dangling earrings next was womans high heal shoes

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile As I was reading some of the posts in this thread I

recalled something years ago when I was very young, one of my cousins, Sandra who is 3 weeks younger than me and who was very pretty at that age. Anyway my mom had given a school picture's of my brother and I to my Aunt and Uncle. They had recent pictures of their children and in the process of looking at them I came to the conclusion that I looked like my cousin Sandra. My facial features were identical to hers, all I needed was long blonde hair and we were the same.

That's probably when my desire to be female was first triggered. Sadly to say with 45 years passing I don't look like that little blonde girl anymore. 45 years of living a lie and trying to be a guy has it's effect. But I can hopefully progress in my transition and become Kimberly 24/7 and be me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

Always Pretty in Pink PanteeQueen's Avatar
    I got started slowly. First it was a pair of female Guess jeans that I mistakenly wore to school. Then a pair of purple silk pj bottoms. Then me an my brother got in trouble for some of mom's missing lingerie, and since I didn't know what lingerie was( I was 15 at the time) I might as well do it since I'm being punished for the crime. That was a white lacy teddy with full length arms, followed by mom's panties. After I moved out I stopped for awhile. It wasn't until I was married that I started back up again. And it was a pink baby doll with a fur collar and matching high heels that I wore to bed as a change of pace and have been into it ever since.

Kisses,

PQ

I know the exact moment and garment

HI Everyone;

My friends mom (a milf) told me I needed to wear a bra, and I was humiliated of course since I was a 14yo boy with tits.

So one day I saw my older sister's blacklace underwire Vassarette 36B bra on the floor and I decided to try it on.

It was afternoon, I was home alone it was fall and the sunlight was yellow and broken into rainbows on the floor from the beveled glass windows.

I pulled off my shirt and slipped the straps over my arms and leaned forward as I had seen my mother do.

I was able to reach behind me and fasten the band (a sure sign I was meant to be a crossdresser).

As I adjusted my breasts into those lace cups I almost feinted it felt so good, and it fit me like I had been measured for it too.

I was changed into a crossdresser forever and I still adore the feeling of a bra holding my breasts.

Now I wear everything but don't try to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by KandisTX View Post
    Oh Leelou, that brings back a memory for me. It was Spirit Week, and I borrowed EVERYTHING from a lettergirl friend of mine, bra, panties, pantyhose, lettergirl uniform. She even did my make up for me that day. Such a dream come true to be dressed all pretty during school. Thanks for the memory.

Kandis
    Forgive me but what is a lettergirl?

greensboro nc, wilmington nc, and in the fantasy land of your mind
    when i was around four or so(kinda hard to remember that far back) my grandmother decided that since she always wanted a granddaughter and my boy pj's were dirty that she would go out and get me some more appropriate nightclothes which turned out to be a pair of lace tights and a pink night dress,and it all started at that point.

fast forward to my formative preteen years, i started wondering how good my legs would look in pantyhose and heels so i got my hands on some of my mothers things and tried them on and was once again instantly hooked, and the rest is a sorted and painful yet joyful history of me.
    when in doubt, dress

I think I'm a bit of a freak here lol. I'm the eldest child, never had sisters, or even female cousins around my age. So there was no female clothing in the house except my moms which I didn't go near.
    For me it's actually music. I grew up in the nineties, with the coming and going of grunge and hard rock before the recent metal explosion. I got into bands that were either all female, or atleast female led. The one's I really remember are Joydrop, Kitty and Veruca Salt, then recently Lacuna Coil and Arch Enemy.
    Seeing these women in charge, and loud and everything was just enticing. And what's more, watching the videos and interviews they were gorgeous (Louise Post is still a gorgeous woman). I was drawing by the sound of their voices which was usually at odds with the drum and guitar lines, then drawn in again by how good they looked at the same time..I wanted it lol

It was my mom's 1960's micro stiletto pumps that got me started. Then with the invention of pantyhose.....As Paul Harvey (may he rest in peace) used to say...."and now you know the rest of the story"

The day I wa baptized in a dress.
    JuAnn

Always Pretty in Pink PanteeQueen's Avatar
    It was two fold for me. The first time it was pure curiosity/anger. Me and my bother got in trouble for some of mom's missing things. And my thought was, well if I'm already in trouble . . . After I moved out of my parents home I had stopped and never thought about it. Living with my girlfriend (now wife of 5 years ) we bought a penthouse forum book for well you know . . . But I decided to read it all the way through once again out of curiosity. I was very intrigued by a story of a guy whose female roommates bought him everything he needed to go out with them for his birthday, LBD, bra, panties, stockings, garter belt, heels, wig, make-up and even gave him her name Tabitha. They got her dressed up and they hit the town. That was all it took for me to get my second start.

For me it started when I was 7 I have three older sister who were 20, 19 and 15 back then and I would just hang out with them and watch them put on their makeup and get ready and I started one day when a bra was hanging in the shower and it just felt natural to put it on and it was just so comfortable and natural that from that day on I knew I was just another one of the girls.