Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Women and TS prefer men and not CD or TV

Women and TS prefer men and not CD or TV

Why is that both natural women and TS prefer masculine men over CD or TV. While many of the CD and TV prefers other CD, TV, TS or natural women. It is only on rare occasions that they prefer men.

To me this puts us (CD or TV) in a difficult situation. We want natural women or TS but yet natural women and TS prefer only men.

What does everyone else feel about this situation?

Are there any CDer who are now dating women or married to one.

Anna

Aspiring Member
    I have been married for over 35 years to a beautiful woman. She knows about my "hobby" but does not want to see me dressed. I would love to share this side of my personality with her but she just doesn't get it. If I was born a GG I probably wouldn't get it either. So I respect her for that because I love her. I've never had romantic feelings for men but I respect those of us that do. Like Popeye says," I yam what I yam." Leanne

Senban
    Where are you getting this from? Your post is kind of confusing!

I'm a probable TS (still under counselling/therapy to decide just how deep the rabbit hole goes) and about 90% heterosexual/10% bisexual if that makes some kind of sense? I can't stand "man men" and find them utterly repulsive. The only kind of men I find myself attracted to are effeminate men.

And yes, I'm dating a GG who knows and supports 100% as did the GG I dated before her. The GG before that I was with for fifteen years but she's a whole other story

Does that help answer your question?

No disrespect Senban, this from my personal experience in the last 10 years of my life.

Anna

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Your statement is a little bit of a sweeping statement about people in general, but if your hypothesis is true then could it be that natural women and TS women are probably more likely to go for men because the majority of the population is straight? I know of several TS women that not only changed their gender but they also changed their sexual preference when they transitioned. Not all do this but some do. On the CD side of things everyone says the majority of CDers are straight and prefer women over men. I don't really know if what I'm saying makes any sense or not, but to me, it seems kinda normal that most (not all) women including some TS women, would want to be with a regular man and that a garden variety CDer would want to be with a natural woman. At the end of the day it's just the way you are wired isn't it? No matter what gender your partner is you either like that type of person or you don't? :
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 02-23-2009 at 10:33 AM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Senban
    No problem

We all have different experiences of course. Now that we know where you're coming from, it's a little easier to understand what you're getting at

Quote Originally Posted by biannne View Post
    To me this puts us (CD or TV) in a difficult situation. We want natural women or TS but yet natural women and TS prefer only men.
    Anna,

Let's face it... Several researchers suggest that 1% to 5% of men are crossdressers. This puts us well outside the statistical bell curve of men's behaviors. This does not imply that there is anything wrong with crossdressing, just that it is unique.

Most women prefer men who are inside of the statistical bell curve. And us crossdressers probably prefer women who are inside of their statistical bell curve.

Our uniqueness makes for our difficult (but not impossible) situation...

Robyn P.

I detest men - I am only attracted to GGs - I would not want a sexual relationship with anyone other than a GG - as far as friends go, GGs and other CDers are fine

JoAnne Wheeler

What is this topic about?

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Stephens View Post
    What is this topic about?
    I think its about who you are or aren't supposed to like? But I could be wrong.. Depending on how you label yourself vs how others label you? I'm so confusde!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

If you could quantify and classify this sort of thing I doubt this board would exist, lol.

To each their own?

I did think for almost 5 years that I would spend my life alone because surely no GG would be interested in me, ALL of me. I was wrong and now I'm happily married.

Good Luck!

Semi Sane innocent angel
    In my experience the majority TS I know are bi. Few are ,married to CD's . Funny thing is over all most of the TG I know ( CD ,TS) rather be with a another TG . No need to explain things, you know what the deal us coming into the relationship. Far as GGs you just have to look.

I guess I must be doing some thing wrong because the majority of the TG's I know are Bi. Way higher then the general population.
    Last edited by Niya W; 02-23-2009 at 01:05 PM.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

I guess it basically comes down to a choice. Do we want to be men or do we want to be CD's? If we want both, compromise and trade off is the name of the game.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I don't know if the initial statement is true or not, but if I was deciding to have any type of relationship with anyone the first test is whether they are stable and responsible enough not to make my life unpleasant. So, given that someone may not know anything about CDers, the initial test may fail because a huge unknown exists vs. the stable appearance of someone who doesn't CD. A TS knows a heck of a lot, but maybe they would steer away because they want to forget the pain involved in their transition or they want to afirm their femininity.

It's all a head game - how we are brought up, how we've been brainwashed, relationships with friends and family. Most have been conditioned to the man/woman relationship. It certainly does have a certain simplicity. Propagates the human race. And over the centuries - well maost woman know how to get a man's attention, doesn't she? And dress is an important part of that. What says woman more than nylon covered legs, a skirt or dress, the figure, the click of her heels? And women know all to well what that does to men. So when we, as men, take on these attributes - the clothes and the jewelry and yes, men wear jewelry too but few with hopp earrings or beautiful solitaire diamonds and bangle beacelets, it is only natural that it appears that we are doing the same thing that women are doing - trying to get a man's attention. After all, few women are attracted to another well dressed woman. They may say, nice shoes, nice dress, where did you get that but a man says wow, nice body, look at those legs, love to neet that in the bedroom.
    Yes, we are divided. Many are just attracted to the clothes, the ambience of being feminine. The feelings. Some of us are into the attracting men thing - we think that is the ultimate in femininity. And, of course, so says many around us. That's why homosexuality is so widely considered unnatural. Men are for women and women are for men. What does that make us? Some are just more compfortable being a woman for many reasons to numerous to go into. But whatever the reason, and there are many more that I haven't even touched on, we are what we are and I try to accept that as best I can. We can't make anyone be what we want them to be. To many brain cells involved to make that happen.

Silver Member
    Why is that both natural women and TS prefer masculine men over CD or TV. While many of the CD and TV prefers other CD, TV, TS or natural women. It is only on rare occasions that they prefer men.

What does everyone else feel about this situation?

Are there any CDer who are now dating women or married to one.

Anna
    Actually GGs don't necessarily prefer masculine men---some prefer women, some like TSs and TGs and some like feminine type males---and same with us TV/CDs--some like women, some like men, some like both and some like TSs or other TV/CDs---so don't assume that gender always equates to a certain sexuality
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I'm TS... I'm attracted to guys... I used to be attracted girls... Being CD wouldn't bother me... I tend to follow my heart.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

i am...

Ok, here's my opinion.

I am a MtF, married. My wife and I have talked about it and before I came out as transgender I was heterosexual and so was she. Now that I am living 24/7 as a woman and taking horemones, we have decidedf that even if I am never able to have SRS, that WE, both of us, are now lesbians. We are comfortable with that.

As for me, I think all men are ugly and would never want a sexual relationship with one.

Again, that's my own opinion.

Huggs to all

Susan Elizabeth
    Last edited by Susan Loves Life; 02-23-2009 at 03:15 PM. Reason: spelling
    [SIZE="3"]Susan [/SIZE]

I'm celebrating 24 years of marriage yet sexually, while dressed, I prefer men.

Banned Read only
    No disrespect Senban, this from my personal experience in the last 10 years of my life.

Anna
    Well, hunny even 10 years of your own experience ain't enough to put forward such a sweeping statement as fact. Especially as it's disproved by many here!

All Great Danes like liver. They don't eat chicken...

All Doberman's eat chicken. They can't stand liver...

All Pekinese eat only salmon and caviar and will not touch liver or chicken...

See what I'm saying? Just 'cause your Doberman won't eat liver, don't mean mine won't. ( Matter of fact he's bi and eats anything he can get his mouth on...the sl*t!)

Your experiences are all generated from who you know, where you hang out, and where you live. Maybe it's like that in your town...(MooseJaw, wasn't it?)...but it's not like that everywhere... Nuh-uh!

Yeah, I couldn't say that any of the claims are an absolute truth, but I'd say their pretty close though, and not too far off tract.. except for many mtf TS folks seem to identify themselves more as BI or lesbians, but many change that too over time.

This seems it would of been a good time for a private poll, for very simple & basic answers without going into all the shades of gray of every aspect & getting all complicated..

An example of that poll would be,

What Do You Identify as: ONLY check off One answer in each part..

Part #1

GG.....

CD ......

MTF-TS.......

.................................................. .................................................
    Part #2

What are you attracted to sexually the most? Only check ONE Answer.

Women.......

Men...........

Both/ALL (Bisexual) ...

CD/TV...........

MTF-TS..........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that, just figure out the percentages...
    Last edited by Karen564; 02-23-2009 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Added GG to the list

Happily married to a Tri Sexual :-) Are you hanging out with the wrong crowd of GG's?

That's a little tongue in cheek. My wife's lesbian friends classified her as TriSexual because she is married to me. She can't just be Bi since she's married to a TG.

I've been married for several years after dating my wife for several years. She knew all about me on our first date. I've lived full time briefly but I switch back and forth now. She gets grumpy if she goes too long without seeing her wife. Quite honestly she would be happy if I would live full time permanently.

Also everyone I've dated in the previous 30 years of my life, knew. They were either attracted enough to me not to care or liked being with a TG. There was only 2 exceptions to that and one lady I shouldn't have ever started dating anyway.

Every time I hear the argument that GG's don't like TG's I'm a little baffled. I disagree completely. I think the women here who believe that are just hanging out with the wrong crowd of women (GG's)

Well I am a GG and I am dating A cdr ......... not just dating ......... we got engaged on Jan 17th and are getting married on Oct 21st .. so unless you know summat about me that I don't I am puzzled by your statement
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

too many stereotypes!

We just celebrated or 36th wedding aniversary. Since I only present as a woman for part of the time, I seem to fall into the CD category. It's true that I'm only interested in women...in fact in one woman! She seems pretty interested in me...well, interested in both of us as both gender presentations interest her!

I don't think I'm alone in this either.

tina

Semi Sane innocent angel
    All I can say is beeping part of this community has taught me not to buy into stereotypes.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.