Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How often do you crossdress?

Pretty much daily for me, at least for a few hours a day. And I almost always sleep in a nightie.

Not often enough nor do I experience makeovers and picture sessions enough either.

not much of late.
    Beggining to miss it.

Not that often honestly. Besides panties under drab clothes (most days), I dress partially maybe once a month, and do the whole nine-yards, makeup, wig etc. . . a couple of times a year (usually for an extended period of four or five days). Need to rectify this.

Good question!
    -Sedona

It's been a long cold winter and have too many daily things going on. It's a bummer not have the amount of girl time I like. I wear panties daily just to keep in touch with Cyndi though.

Everyday.

My definition of crossdressing: wearing anything that's "girly"

Usual definition of crossdressing: Going fullout with wig, forms, makeup, skirts, and all the rest....

So by my definition it's everyday, today, I'm wearing the required threesome of undies, (bra, panties, stockings) ladies shirt, ladies jeans, ladies shoes ( oxfords with laces) a light makeup job, some lippy, a delicate splash of perfume, hair in a pony tail, ( what little hair there is) and always carry a purse or some kind of bag.

This form of dressing is normal for me anymore, and BTW a night gown or nylon PJs at night.

As for the "full out" dressing, that I get away with about once a month, when I can sneak out of the house without her knowing. ( usually early morning when she's decided to sleep in)

She just doesn't care for me going out in public "like that" but it's ok if I wear ladies clothes that can be taken as "under the radar"

Not supportive but rather putting up with that weird husband
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I run about three to four times a week, often for only an hour or two. Saturdays are a different story, though. I get to do the whole nine yards on Saturdays, for up to about six to eight hours. I usually cut it a little shorter than that, however, in order to get things done around the house. But man....I love Saturdays!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Wink Not enough...

Envious of you who can do this a lot more than I do. I rarely get to dress b/c of real life stuff. Haven't fully dressed or put on makeup and stuff in about a year. I underdress often, (thank heaven for fancy undies) and my wife, I think, suspects this is enough, but I seriously need to get more into it a LOT more often. If all was ideal, I'd endulge at least once a week, but that's not reality for me. Take care and God bless!

I wear womens panties every day. Dresses on occasion and feel like a girl every waking moment!

emmi

Meet me at Smugglers Cove PaulaSF's Avatar
    Going out/doing something en femme; 2-3 times a week (i.e. "dressed to the nines," full makeup)

I blend womens clothes into my guy wardrobe, so roughly about half femme, all the time; only have thongs, and a coupla boyshorts, in my underwear drawers.

Casual/lounging around the house, yoga pants & femme tops/fleece quarter-zips with the obligitory Uggs (got my first pair in NZ in '90, so not a band-wagoneer, per Posh Spice, never wear 'em out of the house ;-)

Will run errands, in casual femme (jeans, flats, polo shirt, lite makeup), about half the time- sans makeup, if working over the weekend, too.

cheers,
    Paula

Not for quite a few months now.... and probably not anytime soon either.

jenn

Almost

I dress almost every night for 2-3 hours. On weekends I am dressed for 6-8 hours each day. I just cant ge enough of being dressed.
    Just a girl fronm Long Island, NY .... always looking to meet others from my area.

wear panties 24/7, a bra 4 to 10 hours 5 to 6 days a week. I am all girl and I love it.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

When I'm home alone I usually dress in some form or other every day usually in the evening. Right now it's bra and panties, a skirt, top and little heals with a bit of make-up and jewelry. I always sleep in femme sleepwear except when I'm staying with the kids. When my wife's home I dress maybe 1 night a week sometimes 2. It also depends on the weather. It's hot & steamy where I live and summer is much more difficult but thak God for air-conditioning.

Yesterday I dressed, but it wont be until next week now until I do again. Due to work and family commitments, I'm lucky if I do three or four times a month. It use to be almost every other day. I define dressing when I apply make-up, wig, and clothing.

Only once a week now, usually at about 3:00am when everyone is sleeping. I used to get every Sunday, but schedules changed and now only when I get up in the middle of the night and the kids are sleeping.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Maybe once or twice a week in undies under my boy clothes and if I'm lucky once a month totally. Not enough as I' like but......

Fully dressed, wig and all, every mon-fri morning for about 4 hours. Full blown makeup, nails etc., not often enough.

lets see...my clothes are mine - so does that mean I am or am not cross dressed?
    How bout if it touches my skin it it was bought in the ladies dept...
    Panties are a given 24/7, I only have one pair of guy jeans (thats just because their not worn out yet), all my slacks are womens, all my shoes are womens, most of my tops are womens, but in all this, I only own one dress and 4 skirts. I figure I need to wear it at least once somewhere to need to have it so I have a black dress (its not even a LBD) knee-length/long sleeve and the skirts are floor, knee and mini in length.

Jenn

Some part of every day, I dress fully with different degrees of makeup. Every day, all day, I wear panties,bra, (with forms) and panty hose.

daily

Quote Originally Posted by Alessandra View Post
    Im just curious to how often you crossdress. I still hv to live at home so i try to whenever i have the chance and im in the mood (which is more and more). Tomorrow i hv the house to myself all day gonna take advantage of it?
    daily as I live alone

[SIZE=4]If you crossdress everyday, is it still crossdressing?[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

About twice a month I'm fully dressed. But I like to just put on some lipstick or a wig every now and then.

If I don't dress as me at least once a week I get really squirrely (is that a word, urban dictionary defines as, When a person loses his or her mental stability)? Yep that works.

I would love to be at a point in my life where I could be and go out as April off an on during the week. Grocery shopping, fill up the car etc...

Hugs,

April

I try to dress a couple of times a week,once i just dress no makeup or wig,it's just nice to feel feminine,and on my day off,i love to dress fully,wig,makeup and polished nails.I love these days i don't want them to end.

Nikki