Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: How often do you crossdress?

Useually for me i do it just about every day anmore, being a stay at home dad with a baby has its advantages.

Straight, yet curvy
    Not enough!

one maybe to times in a month... in my mind a lot more
    tina

[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Cindy View Post
    Not enough!
    Would like to go out enfemme with my wife and use the ladies restroom together. Now the biggest showstopper is her – she doesn’t want me to be a “girl” although she doesn’t want to be “girly” as she doesn’t wear make up and sexy lingerie. I would say her wardrobe is very masculine, except for her bras which I wear when she’s away (like now). Frequent unannounced "drop ins" also preclude going beyond underdressing, however in the evening I usually wear a dress with my panties, pantyhose, and slip. My wife seems to be OK with that; wish I had done it years ago, but maybe taking ”baby steps” is softening her prior opposition – she saw me wearing panties, nylons, and a slip for the first time in our hotel room on a recent trip. Next I want to get a bra slip so I can add a bra when she’s home. My goal is enlarge my breasts so I fill a B cup bra naturally and then go all-the-way

Generally speaking... thegeneralpublic's Avatar

Wink

At least twice a week, even if I have to invent a lame excuse for it. :-\
    "Never underestimate the stupidity of the general public." -- Scott Adams

twice a week, if the opportunity presents, sometimes more

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37047380@N08/

Quote Originally Posted by xAnne_Mariex View Post
    Right now, pretty much every evening for an hour or two once everyone has gone to bed.

I've got Friday off work too so will be able to dress up all day again
    am on the other side of the river in greavsend and l do it everytime l get a chance and because noone knows yet its a must to be alone wish to go out one day for a nite out in soho xx

i sleep girly 3-4 nights a week. i dont get much chance past that

Been a long time

Well my message area says last login 01/02/2006
    Yep, I had to do a search on the emails to find my user & password.

Since then I have a grown my hair out Aug. will be 4 years, pierced both ears[now 2 years], only own/wear female underwear. Started the handful of herbs a day to get the breasts to grow and after a year they are nearly an A. For the late start in life [55 is up in Aug] that is doing good. And since it takes gg's several years, then there is now miracle over-night changes for any male. Well there is but I doctors.
    So to help out I have a pair #3 forms [full B or short C].
    Wardrobe includes 3 nice dresses, conservative skirt and a couple of blouses.

I do get about an hour every morning when I get up to be dressed, and that is it except for 1-2 evenings a month.
    Nearly all weekend I do get to wear a pair of slacks, and that includes going out, with a left hand zipper which is getting hard to find in the stores.

That's about it for now.
    Try to be around and post a bit more, but my life allows very little "free" time.

-Stacy

full time

Once, while talking about a post with my wife she says to me "so you are full time". I was taken back a bit as I did not dress any where near full time on my thinking at the time and most CDers thinking. I dressed in full femme more like, maybe, once or twice a month. Then she said to me that I considered myself a male that likes to wear femme clothes and do not care if I wear make up or a wig. I considered myself a guy in a dress/skirt. And most days I am wearing one or more feminine clothing item(s). I could and can not dispute her logic. Guess I am a full time CDer. Some days I am wearing and looking more masculine. Some days I am wearing and looking more feminine. But most days I am presenting my male self. It is surprising how many femme clothes a person can wear and still present a male image. But I sure prefer many of the feminine clothes are they are softer and nicer to wear. Even if the rest of the world can not see them. But even femme jeans are nicer to wear.

kim
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

Pretty much every weekend. I dress away from home. But its Easter so I'm going to be dressed from tonight right through to Easter Monday. Five and a half days. Can't wait!
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I'm comfortable wearing a dress or skirt without wig, breast forms, or makeup. Pretty much wear a dress or skirt and top everyday

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tamarav View Post
    [SIZE=4]If you crossdress everyday, is it still crossdressing?[/SIZE]
    No, Tamara, it is called dailydressing!! I come very close to doing that. I do wear panties at least part of every day, and spend most days in a skirt or skort. With the usual other feminine things on also! What is the point of having pretty feminine clothing if you don't wear it?? And do I have lots and lots of pretty things!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I usually full on dress with makeup, wig, etc. about once, maybe twice a month, but I frequently wear fem things around the house like a skirt, or a top.

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    No, Tamara, it is called dailydressing!! I come very close to doing that. I do wear panties at least part of every day, and spend most days in a skirt or skort. With the usual other feminine things on also! What is the point of having pretty feminine clothing if you don't wear it?? And do I have lots and lots of pretty things!
    Guess I dailydress as I usually wear ladies pull-on pants, panties, pantyhose, and a slip. Sure makes me feel "girly".
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 04-11-2009 at 09:16 AM.

Although i'm not Sara 24/7, i express my femininity every day.

As 'Alan', i'm always wearing at least 2 items of female clothing, i.e. panties (24/7) ladies' jeans/trousers (pants)

Adding to this, i wear mascara, have my nails and toes manicured, eye-brows defined, wear perfume etc etc.

Money may restrain me from being Sara enfemme 24/7 but i sure do feel girly every day.

Sara xxxx

Whenever I can -- but not often enough
    Gabrielle -- named by my mother after my Great Grandmother

I'm with Gabrielle-
    I dress as often as I can, but no where near enough to suit me. Last time I had the time and /or opportunity was in January!!

24/7 and I am totally comfortable as my En Femme side

Quote Originally Posted by shannonFL View Post
    twice a week, if the opportunity presents, sometimes more

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37047380@N08/
    What wonderful clothes you have Shannon

Twice a week right now. As my wardrobe increases again, I'm sure it will be more often. I want to start going out more, so that will up the ante.

Just a man in a skirt xd-tigger's Avatar
    As often as possible. Wearing a long skirt as I write this.
    So yeah I crossdress as often as I can.

I crossdress almost everyday. hope to go full time soon

Weekends!

It's a Friday-Sunday thing for me..., a weekend love affair with my femme self, which I so look forward to after my long, workday week. Christ, how I look forward to this time of being my true self and casting aside my drab, fictitious, male persona. Really, if it weren't for these fleeting weekend days of womanhood, I'd go crazy!

Robyn
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

PVC Crazy Member iwearstockings's Avatar
    I quite often go for weeks without dressing but i look at and buy clothes pretty much constantly year round.
    Peace through superior dress sense..