Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Boob job...

hi Julie,

Yes I would love to have boobs and if my boobs had a job even better, lol

Would I get a boob job if I could? In a nut-shell, Hell YES ! ! ! ! !!

Kathryn Janos
    I think eventually I will anyway, Julie. I am considering/planning actual transition, and I want at least a good B to perhaps a small C cup, but the problem is that I also want to start hormones, so I'll wait and see what nature and science can do for me before cosmetic surgery can. If I don't get what I want from them, well, at least then the doc will have something to work with to make things look just a bit more natural. The LAST thing I want to do is look like someone stuck some plastic jibbly bits on a man's chest!
    "Thoughts are the shadows of feelings, always darker, emptier, and simpler. I don't care if they're fake or real, I just thank them for showing up at all. I have black periods. Who does not? But they are part of me; they are not a part of illness, but a part of my being. What am I saying? I have the courage to have them. Four o' clock in the morning. This sucks." - Alkaline Trio - Warbrain (First line courtesy of Nietzsche)
    WARNING: Sarcasm, dry humor, witticisms, and a twisted sense of humor is likely to be present in this post. Please read accordingly. If you are uncertain of my intention, PM me before posting a hasty response that will only serve to embarrass you. If necessary, I will clarify the confusion.

Yes I would in a heartbeat. My only concern would be, that they look like real boobs. I have seen too many pictures and real women, where the boobs look fake and unnatural.

In my dreams I would get a boob job. I'd love nothing more than to have real boobs, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. In the meantime I have discovered "Boobs for Queens." I heard about them while watching Rupaul's drag race a few months ago. I ordered a pair and though expensive, they are amazing!!! I put them on and I feel like Pamela Anderson. I just love them. This is what they look like out of the box without any makeup or shading.
    Attached Images Attached Images

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    I'm no so sure i see the need for most GGs to have breast enhancement * so I would have to say it would never happen for me.

*my exception for a GG might be if they were doing it for reconstructive purposes

If there were a way to wake up tomorrow with c's or d's and have no medical risk, I would take it in a moment and not worry about the social implications.

Missy Anne

Kathryn Janos
    I am inclined to wonder here if based on some of the responses to more "segmented" questions like these, if some of us aren't more transsexual than we care to admit...?
    "Thoughts are the shadows of feelings, always darker, emptier, and simpler. I don't care if they're fake or real, I just thank them for showing up at all. I have black periods. Who does not? But they are part of me; they are not a part of illness, but a part of my being. What am I saying? I have the courage to have them. Four o' clock in the morning. This sucks." - Alkaline Trio - Warbrain (First line courtesy of Nietzsche)
    WARNING: Sarcasm, dry humor, witticisms, and a twisted sense of humor is likely to be present in this post. Please read accordingly. If you are uncertain of my intention, PM me before posting a hasty response that will only serve to embarrass you. If necessary, I will clarify the confusion.

I would get them in a heartbeat!

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    I have been planning to get breast augmentation for some time, and now that my investments are doing well, I might just have to go in for an initial consultation. I've done some research and would go with the more natural looking under-the-chest-muscle option. This would also likely help my modeling career as well.