Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how to stop cd'ing

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    Once again I am going to speak out in opposition to many others who have expressed their opinions on this thread. You CAN STOP CROSSDRESSING IF YOU REALLY WANT TO!! The key is your desire! If you want to quit, get rid of ALL your female garments and makeup, etc. Then quit coming on this forum! If you really want to quit, you have to do everything possible to get away from any influence to CD.

Believe me, I do know what I am talking about! Years ago, when my wife was still alive, I quit being a CD (cold turkey!). I just decided that I did not need all those pretty clothes and stuff, since I was really a man! After 5 years of absolutely no CD activity, my dear wife, who always had been fully supportive, told me she missed Stephanie, and offered to buy me a new wardrobe if I would start dressing again. I did, and still do. But I have told both my daughter and my GGF that I will quit if they want me to.

I am sorry about your accident, but I sure like your spirit!! With an attitude like that, you can accomplish almost anything! God Bless you!!
    You note that getting all CD influences away from you as much as possible is central to success in stopping. The problem is, the most important influence to crossdress is within us. You can't remove it and give it to a thrift shop. No matter where you are, no matter what you are doing, no matter what you are wearing...it's still with you.

You proved this yourself. You stopped crossdressing, but you didn't remove the urge. Proof; after five years of not CDing, you were happy to start CDing again at the request of your wife. If you didn't have the urge to CD, you wouldn't have done it, and certainly wouldn't be on this forum.

Keep in mind; the original poster didn't ask how to stop CDing. The original poster asked how to find "a way to eliminate the urge to crossdress". He already hasn't crossdressed for three years. He's looking for a way for the urge to go away.

In my opinion, you can't remove it from yourself. It's part of you. I would absolutely LOVE for their to be a way to permanently remove this urge. Life would be easier without the urge. I'm sure many men feel this way.

There are those men who at some point might dress up in women's clothes on a lark, or for a costume or something. It's nothing to them. There are others who actively want and buy women's clothes for themselves, and have a desire to crosssdress. For the latter group, you can't make it go away. I hope the original poster finds a way, and reports back how they did it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChastityInFemme View Post
    ...it takes a lot of guts to come out which makes me really admire all of you who are out and proud!
    Dear heart, your incredible generosity of spirit brings me to tears. I wish you much, much happiness in your life.

Love,
    Lallie
    Time for a change.

Ha,I thought my thread died.

Anywho, I really try to ignore my interest in crossdressing but I just cant. I try to get online without getting on this forum but I always end up here. I’m constantly reminded of crossdressing…as soon as I see an attractive girl, cute shoes, stylish clothes. Anytime I’m with my girlfriend and we talk about her clothes I instantly want to tell her about my fem side. My fem side is screaming to come out but all at the same time I don’t want to let anyone know at all.

My big problem, imo, is I cant masturbate. I used to dress and then masturbate and get that guilty feeling and want nothing to do with fem stuff. Since I don’t get that guilty feeling, I want to dress or do something fem 9 times outta 10. Sucks eh? Since my injury my view on crossdressing has changed completely. I want to dress to pass and not relate crossdressing as a sexual thrill.

I think my best chance to get dolled up is Halloween. I’m going to try to get my girlfriend to dress as the boyfriend and me as the girlfriend. I’ll see how that goes and I’ll keep y’all posted.
    -Chastity

Possibility

Here is a possible idea to get some sympathetic help on the healthcare front and dressing. try contacting the local Gay and Lesbian center and ask about medical home healthcare. They provide contacts for folks living with AIDS etc.

You can explain that although you do not have HIV or AIDS, you are in need of someone who can assist with the health aspect and also explain that you are a CD but that your injury has made dressing impossible. The health care pros they have are well versed in CD, TG, etc and you can probably find a helpful soul among their ranks.

The folks at the GLBT Centers understand our world better tham most everyone and I am sure they can put you in contact with a trustworthy person to help you experience the femme world to some degree, possibly even getting you done up to go out on the town.

I have a good friend here in SoCal that could help if you are in our area. She is TG and she is the top dog at our local AIDS assistance program.

thank you christine! i don't live in your aarea, i'm all the way up in Ohio.
    -Chastity

It never goes away once a girl always a girl.

Gina

Aspiring Member

Minimize...

Well, good luck with that.

Since I started to reply I see things have moved on... And, on...

So, I'll just wish you luck with all the new ideas being offered.

Good luck.
    Last edited by mklinden2010; 03-19-2009 at 11:56 AM.