Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Older CD's please apply!

Congrats Granny Margot!!!!!
    Dana Fleming

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    Turned 63 in January. Retired and enfemme mostly. So happy.

I do not want to be a granny

I started drawing my old pension on 3rd February (65) but have no intention of retiring gracefully. Having only started dressing last May, Nicki B tells me I am going through my adolescent stage with all the joys and tears of a typical teenager. I DO NOT WANT TO GROW OLD!. Having said that what do you think of the grey hair in the photograph taken today? And yes the avatar is me taken last 10 Sep.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm 62 and trying to grow old gracefully.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The big six ohhhh

I'll be reaching the big 60 in June but my mother passed on some of her genes. I've been told many times that I look like I'm in my late 40's. The face is fine but the skin around the neck kind of gives me away.

Yes I do think it is easier to pass. Dressing age appropriate calls for less severe clothing and maybe more sensible shoes. This doesnt mean you can't look nice, just not the sex kitten that many of us dreamed about in our younger years.

Susan in Phoenix 76 Today

MALE BY BIRTH.......

FEMALE BY DESIGN

I will be 56 in April and granny is ok have 6 grandchildren the oldest was 10 on monday and the youngest will be 1 in April.

Hi im vanessa, love the older look

Yes I agree that it get much easir as we gt older. I'm 58 but don't like to think of my femme self as that age. I think we find it easier because we are more experienced in life and tend to be less demanding of others or ourselves. Most of us tend to be much more easy going and more confident in life. I love life now but the down side is that of course age takes its toll. What a shame.
    Samantha K
    It's so hard being me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]Now I shout it from the highest hill,
    Even told the golden daffodil.
    At last my hearts an open door,
    And my secret love's no secret anymore.
    [/SIZE]

See Sams pics at;
    http://cid-b4480c99b9b4cdd9.skydrive...e.aspx?lc=1033

Smile the old gals

while reading the various entries I decided I had a word or two to add. we do have more chances to venture out when older. I started dressing at age 13, made my first daylight appearance when I was 77. That was 7 years ago and I still manage to go shopping and have lunch with other cd friends.
    There really isn't any time limit on enjoying our selves so join in.
    Carol Anne

Post Better Late Than Never

[SIZE="4"]I'm sixty (61 in August) going on 41. I love dresssing up and I'm happy that I started late in my life. I can be forever young in spirit. I sometimes have difficulty convincing some that my sixty. I'm not a grandparent yet but when I am, he or she may be a chip off the old block.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

No grandchildren yet will be turning 56 towards the end of the month. I am trying to fight off the years that are creeping up. Bless all of you who are gracefully facing the "mature" years, personally I get a little bummed about it but sure beats the alternative, so I guess it's "Bring it On" just have to start buying the age defying make up.

i like this thread.im hitting the big 50 this year and this thread is making me feel like a teen again.thanks girls.
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!