Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Older CD's please apply!

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by renee k;
    I'll be sixty come October. And I'm a grandparent. I don't think I look sixty, maybe a nice 49. That's what I like about my femself I look alot younger and I feel alot younger.

Huggs, Renee
    I am with Renee. I will be 74 in April but there is no way I am going to try to dress my age

Edwina

At 54 I feel a little young to be a granny, not even a grandpa yet. I think you can still wear a "smart look" without being age inappropriate. Even when I'm not at a club I try to dress nicely. Think Jackie O or Anne Hathaway. I do find that the rounding off of my face and an apparent increase in my bust with age don't hurt at all either! Just hoping that my knees and hips hold up so I can still dance with the young ones!
    cheesecake factory.jpg
    My wife and I this week at Cheesecake Factory for a girl's lunch. I had light makeup on so my eyes don't stand out like I prefer, but you gotta dress the part for a daytime outing.
    Sally

I am so very glad to see that I'm not alone in turning 60yrs old!! I leave my 50s behind in several months from now. I would like to complement all of you on how nice you look. As I begin my 6th decade on this planet its like I think I can do this. Getting older that is. Hey its all good!!! Happy Birthday everybody. lv dana

Another gran joins the club

I agree with the comments made. We `older` ladies can blend in easier as we have aged and sweetened. I`m nearly 74, and really having a wow, especially out and dressed sensibly. I shop and even had a McMillan badge pinned on my breast the other day in a shopping precinct as I had made a breast cancer donation. I felt great en femme as here. Bron
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dwyfronwen; 03-29-2009 at 03:26 PM.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TSchapes View Post
    But for me I keep my plastic surgeon close at hand. I CAN'T FEEL MY FACE! AM I SMILING?

I'm going to do the Benjamin Button thing! Eventually I'll be a teenager in no time!

Love, Tracy
    ditto and I feel younger every time I dress
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

older

I will be 55 in June,i am a Grandparent. Tamarav you sure don't look 60. Karren i thought you were a lot younger that 57.
    I love being a girl

I will be 57 in April, but I look very "well preserved." Maybe if I buy a gray wig, I will be less noticable. Or at least less noticed.

Still, not a day goes by that I don't see a wide variety of GGs who I resemble, either in face, hair color and style, or in size and proportions. I think that I will just stop worrying and enjoy myself.

The worst (and the best.) thing that could happen to me is for a GG to tell me that my long hair is "too young" for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Non Nobis Domine, non Nobis, sed Nomine tua da Gloriam!"
    "Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is blind." Albert Einsten.
    "Champagne for our real friends, and real pain for our sham friends!" Irish American Toast.

You go girl!! I'm just a youngster at 54

As we get older we are less of a threat in the female pecking order so less
    looks by other women, as for me I am 56 my beard is grey now
    so less make up is required , and I have been experimenting with grey wigs
    and light day make up and I like the look , I want to blend in during the day
    I save the glamour for CD evening events where passing is not important

Aspiring Member
    i am 73 and although not dressing now, still too large to be believable. i often dream of having (make that daydream) the thin body that enables one to dress in a very stylish gown and look good as the grand dame".

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I turned 63 in January. My wife bought me a black sweater dress for my birthday. I am retired and live full time at home as Sasha Anne.

I'm 59 and I guess the wrinkles, small bags under the eyes and the dimples all soften the otherwise harder male face. When I go out all dolled up I always think that I look a bit like my mother. Now I happen to think that my mother looked quite good, so it is OK! I get my share of compliments, but made my fair share of times too.
    Charlie

Dwyfronwen,

Go for it girl! You look fantastic!

Much love,

jane
    Last edited by janexx; 02-27-2009 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Added name

I hope I pass better as I have gotten older. I would hope that I learned something about make-up, clothing, and demeanor over the years. Anyway, I am counting down to having the government send me a paycheck every month.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I just turned 60, and have been going out in public as "Leslie" on a semi-regular basis for over 4 years now.

I am lucky in that I am on the slightly pudgy side, which gives me some femme-like curves. I can therefore approximate a female figure with regular shapewear and no additional padding, and have a naturally rounded rear end to go with the man-boobs which can easily fill a B cup with the proper manipulation. While I am 5'10" tall, I am also small boned, so my hands are close in size to the average female's, and I wear a Size 9 - 9 1/2 in a ladies' shoe.

All the necessary pre-requisites for feeling comfortable going out in public en femme were already there, but what finally gave me the needed push was when my beard finally turned completely gray.

I can now shave without fear of the dreaded "5 o'clock shadow" appearing, no longer need to worry how effective concealers or beard covers might be, and can go out all day en femme with only the occasional touch up with regular make-up.

Once that happened, there was no stopping Leslie and she has been out and about ever since with increasing self-confidence.

I will be 65 this year. 65 as a man but feeling 35 as a woman. My male self can't try a new lipstick or a hair color to match Brittany Spears. My male self can't hide the extra pounds of the years but my female side loves her corset. My male self can get a hair cut. My female half can hit the salon and say "Make me beautiful". So it's beautiful that I am. Not much of a choice, is it? 65 going on 35 (at least Wendy is)
    I'm a Wendy and I love it!!!!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

I'm not 60

I'm 18 with 42 years of experience.

Quote Originally Posted by tamarav View Post
    [SIZE=4]Yup, this over 60 Granny is still trying to figure out where the years went....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Pictures in green were taken on my 60th B day[/SIZE]

Attachment 82875

Attachment 82876

Attachment 82877
    Tamara--you're 60 going on 40!
    Marie

I'll be 55 this year, but I be damed if I dress age appropriate yet. Still trying to get the twenties out of my system. And thank goodness I don't look my age, but I wish like most that I knew then what I know now.
    I do have more mature looking clothes, but I do love the short skirts and dresses too. Just wish I could get out more to wear the clothes I do have.
    Striving for acceptance.

Older CD's please apply.

After reading this thread and finding there are others older than me still
    dressing up,having recently turned 70 i still love being a girl but as my wife
    does not approve it is only occasionally,whenever i am able to i underdress
    which does satisfy my need. i enjoy going into dress shops looking at
    clothes and trying them on and although the ladies are very helpful i often
    wonder if the think what is this silly old bugger doing.

From NSW Central Coast, Australia but mostly live in Bangkok, Thailand
    I turned 60 last July and also think I look younger when fully dressed en femme. I love miniskirts but always wear them at home dressing more conservatively to go out. One wants to blend in rather than stand out. Enjoy your grannyship - I do.

65 this month! I need to loss some weight, but at least fat don't wrinkle!
    Tina

Lone Wolf
    With age (54 for me) comes the experience to dress up as a women of 50, and we pass more easy. I enjoy my age and getting out to a movie, plus I have a female friend who enjoys my company when in fem.

Wow do youi all look good

At almost 58, I am a lot different now. Society is more accepting and I care less. I can get more processional help with hair and makeup; I can look more femme at my age and still look "good" than I could have years ago.
    I think look much younger as a female than a male and a better looking woman than others at my level.. Do you find that?

I am not trying to pick up guys anyway. I like being around women, GG are usually less pretentious and I just like it a lot when a GG notices me and compliments.

We have all learned a great deal though many of your insights and by support and envouragement of many of you, As you have shared and allowed us to see your creation and photos, it has given me and all of us tremendous confidence.
    Barb
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Barb123; 02-28-2009 at 10:06 AM.

Thumbs up Hi Girls

I guess I need to join in here also. I am 53 and a Grandpa of 5 beautiful grandkids. Would be fun to get all of us older girls together somewhere for a nice glass of geritol.