Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neighborhood stakeout :)

Aspiring Member
    this seems to happen a lot to us, it seems that nothing ever goes right when we're dressed, you are lucky you have an understanding wife with i might add a sense of humor.

That would be a great couple of scenes from a movie. Reminds me of the dilemma I faced that time I left my boy clothes at a hotel party and didn't realize it till I was at my "changing spot"
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

A country farm road. Oh, how I wish there was such around here! Take me home country roads! I grew up in rural Illinois, and how i miss farm roads. Your dilemna with all the neighbors, is just one more example, of what I call, "Boundry bumping- the new American pastime," in what has become an America, with overcrowded cities, and suburbs. Boundry bumping!

That was hilarious!

I've had a couple of close calls when I went to check the mail. We live in a rural area where the mailboxes are in a cluster on the main road several miles from the house, and sometimes I go get the mail without changing - there is hardly ever any traffic on our road or the main road, and I don't get out of my car. But a couple of times I have gone up to the mailbox with my blue gown on and there were ranchers standing by the mailboxes - one guy was putting up signs for a garage sale or whatever they do in the hill country; another time a guy was going through every piece of mail in the world while standing by his truck (which also blocked me from just pulling up alongside our box to reach out and get mine). Remember, I don't shave or wear wigs, so from the neck up there is no mistake who I am. Each time I chickened out and drove a few miles around the neighborhood so I could come back when nobody was there - even though all they would see through the car window my be the velvet turtleneck and sleeve as I reach out to the mailbox.

ralph
    Last edited by Ralph; 02-28-2009 at 09:59 PM.

Great story (maybe not such a great experience at the time! but the best stories are often like that, better in the telling than in the doing...)! Gave me a good laugh and sounds like it did the same for your wife

Mary Morgan you mention Murphy's Law, around here we call it Marsha's law: "Any thing that can go wrong, already has, and I just stepped into it" seriously, that has been a catch phrase for me for years.
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Platinum Member

Sounds like a tv show desperate crossdressers

Cant you just see it now desperate crossdressers
    staring Kimberly and Kerren.
    .................................................. ....................ORCHID

If you were my neighbor Kimberly, I'd probably ask you where you shopped.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Kim, that is just so funny and typical of a Texas neighbor. I almost wet my skirt reading it. My problem at my house is that I like to go outside in the backyard dressed and I'm surronded by two story houses. I know the teenage girl next door has seen me dressed, but not sure about the others, but do I care? NO!!
    Striving for acceptance.

Aspiring Member
    I just don't know. I want to laugh but my real feelings when I read this were sad. There is just something wrong when a grown man can't get out of his truck in his own yard. Something pitiful and pathetic about it. I feel the same way when I am dressed and have to peep out of windows to make sure no one's coming to the door.
    Makes me feel like I am doing something dirty or immoral. Can anyone shed light as to how I can shed these feelings?
    I am to my wit's end over dressing and have not done so in weeks because of it.

Oh, I need a tissue, that's just to funny, I hope your wife didn't wake up your daughter with all that laughing, for some reason, the rumpled clothes, nervous sweat, make up makes me think of the Joker of batman fame! LOL
    Tina

Kim

That is a wild night Kim, I cannot imagine hot high your blood pressure was.
    You pics are so great and fem. You must have a lot of confidence. You look great.

Debie

Kim

Thus the reason Jeannie has not been on a dress and drive yet. It would be my luck the second I pulled out of the driveway, every neighbor on the street would have a reason to standing in their front yard. LOL. What an incredible night that must have been for you, oh yea I am starting a script on this story want to play yourself or do you have someone else in mind. Just kidding. By the way for those that don't live in the south. There is no rhyme or reason for having a BBQ in your drive way at any time of the day or night except I got this meat and I got this grill and I got this beer, Mars and Venus have aligned.

Jeannie

Every time I see this, I think about neighborhood watch groups and my grandmother's neighbor that added a bay window to better watch the neighbors. Nowadays, everyone probably just review the security camera recordings and wonder who the secretive lady is at your house.

Kim--what a frightening adventure! How did you fly enfemme without airline hassles. Please share. Oh, and I think we can all recall a neighbor adventures and having to change elsewhere. Oh, may I suggest you start carrying make-up removal pads in you purse?
    Marie

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Great story Kimberly I can just picture you fighting all the clothes geting changed too funny.

Well Kim, I have to say You gave me a very good laugh, but I only laughed because I've been there, that was always my luck, as I'm reading your story, I was sitting rite beside you the whole way, and I loved it..

This happened to me many years ago when my new GF & I lived in an large apartment complex, I came back late to discover everyone is enjoying the night time air or something in my area, so I drive off and come back later, and there's even more people outside, and now I don't have a choice, I have to go into my apartment to change because I had no other clothes with me to change into, so now I'm starting to sweat.
    So all I'm wearing is this tight little slinky black dress, that barely covered my panties, lace top thigh highs and some 4" silver glittery pumps, OH, you got it, I looked more like a hooker I think, what can I say, I was young, LOL, and my girlfriend is coming home from work any minute now, so with my heart pounding out of my chest and sweating pouring out of me as I pull into the parking lot, find a spot to park, get out, walk towards the apartment, the clicking of my heels was deafening in the night air, and I could feel many eyes looking at me, then up the stairs, and finally get in the door, and now I got hurry to get all the makeup off, I just thought I was going to die that night..and Oh , she called shortly after I'm all done to say shes running late..... Time for a stiff drink.. Ugg

Sure glad I don't need to go thru that anymore..

But I enjoy your adventures over mine any day...You do write them so well..

Hugs,
    Karen

Great story Kim and very funny!!!!!

HAVE A NICE DAY
    DAN

LOL.....I hate when that happens!
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Great story, Kim.

I admire your wife for seeing the humor in the whole thing. Many wives would have had a different reaction. She does sound very special.
    Linda Marie Daniels

Kim; That is one busy neighborhood for 10m. Great story, thanks.

I think it was a steak-out.

Silver Member
    I've never had that experience---I have electric garage door openers so I can just drive in the garage and close the door before anybody sees Me but once I was going back to a hotel and left My key in the room---I was wearing a tight black leather mini-dress with thigh high stilletto heeled boots and shoulder length black leather gloves(fetish night at the local gay bar) with blonde wig in an updo and very heavy makeup---I just strutted My way to the front desk and asked for a spare key which I got with a polite smile.
    Last edited by MsJanessa; 03-02-2009 at 09:15 AM.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]