Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did you ever think because you CD you were gay?

Banned Read only

Did you ever think because you CD you were gay?

This may be a bit odd but I was wondering since in today’s world if you CD you just abut get labeled gay, when you first started CD were you ever attracted to men or both? Did you automatically think that since you CD you were gay?

When I was younger I thought I was BI or transgender. I remember when I was in college I experimented a bit I found a transgender club that had all sorts of stiles wrestling they had regular wrestling, cat fighting, and erotic wrestling and I did some cat fighting and erotic wrestling matches. I found that while I like to CD and play a woman for the most part I’m very much attracted to women.

Geoff

I never thought that... but to some extent, my wife still seems to think it..... strange....

jenn

No not really, I've always seen cd'ing as totally separate from sexual preference, at least for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by jennCD View Post
    I never thought that... but to some extent, my wife still seems to think it..... strange....

jenn
    I think they all do Jenn for awhile, my SO does as well
    Last edited by Jess_cd32; 03-07-2009 at 01:13 PM.

Oh, when I simply crossdressed (I say simply I was in reality supressing my transsexuality) I was pure hetrosexual... Attracted to women exclusively... but when I got them I didn't quite know what to do with them... lol I can laugh about it now but it was soul destroying at the time... Some of these girls were stunningly beautiful and they must have been bitterly disappointed that they had this totally clueless... 'don't touch me there' oddity... If they did touch me I just felt sick... awwwww...

But I just wasn't attracted to boys...

Then after six months on hormones I started getting these rather disturbing images appearing in my mind from absolutely nowhere... It was shocking in all honesty. A crush on my best male friend followed... Then, a year and a half into hormones, I saw this guy... and wham... I was simply poleaxed in a way I've never, ever felt before... awwwwwww

Been an interesting life so far...
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I'm wondering more if that idea stopped me realising what I like to do. I love dressing up, but being confused as I wonder if I should be attracted to guys when I'm dressed. The more I look at life, the more I wonder how far I want to go. I don't dress every day, it's just so hard sometimes getting into "shape" that a GG has to start with.

Even with my lovely forms, I still look down and see forms, not breasts....

I wonder if I realised that I wouldn't be gay if I dressed at an earlier age would of gone further into my psyche to find out what I am.
    Save the internet - use recycled pixels
    The Only Tag that is worth having is the one for the dress you're looking at buying - and even that's not always 100% correct

Quote Originally Posted by Jess_cd32 View Post
    No not really, I've always seen cd'ing as totally separate from sexual preference, at least for myself.
    I love women, how many have I 'loved'? I'm not saying (I lost count actually)

I think they all do Jenn for awhile, my SO does as well
    Mine doesn't.

And, to answer the question. I love women. I love everything about them.
    Hugs,

Teddie

Quote Originally Posted by Jess_cd32 View Post
    I've always seen cd'ing as totally separate from sexual preference
    I have to agree.

I have never really though of them as a combined thing, like if I'm one [a CD] I must be the other [Gay].

I liked girls and just so happen to like their clothes too. lol
    I didn't even know there was a word for what I was doing when I started doing it, lol.

I have always liked girls and have never though that I might be gay in general or because of doing this.

Liking girls is one thing in life I can be sure of, lol.

PS: On a side note.
    Of all the people I have told about this, so far not a one has though I might be or was gay or bi or even implied I might be in some way.
    Last edited by Sammy777; 03-01-2009 at 06:11 AM. Reason: added a PS
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

ive never felt gay when im dress as a girl but anyway be a cd and being gay are 2 diffent things

Aspiring Member
    I can't say that I ever thought I was gay.
    Funny though, when I'm dressed my fanatsies toward that are greater, and whether you'd like to admit it or not, we've all had those fantasies.
    Acting on them is another matter.
    That happening to me is very unlikely, as I won't go out dressed and when I'm in drab, I have no sexual feelings toward men at all.

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    I never thought I was gay.....ever. But when I was 26 I was going through a strange period where I suffered deep depression, and loneliness, and it came to the point where if someone came along and offered me love, i'd take it.
    From 26 to 33 I was bi definately, I tried it with a few men, some worked, some did'nt. In the last 3 years though I've had no interest in men at all. I was in a gay bar last night dressed, and a guy came onto me, but I said "Hands off". I think, since my loneliness and depression was learned to be controlled, I've been content with my dressing only.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Aspiring Member
    When I was in my teens I thought that if I like to dress as a girl then I must be gay. But I was always attracted to girls so I was quite confused. Later I figured out that it was possible to be a cross dresser and be straight. Now I believe that it is possible to be transsexual and straight.
    Many of my hairdressers have assumed that I was gay. It was easier for them to understand that so I just went with it. So I have been accepted by many people as being a gay cross dresser. It works for me. Leanne

Never thought that for one minute, Just because I like to dress in nice women's clothes doesn't make a person gay. And I definitly don't ever feel gay.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Minority

When dressed en fem or in drab I look at guys. Women are interesting to study but when it comes to sex, umm...no thanks.
    When I dress en fem I'm more interested in being feminine so there are certain guys I'm trying to attract. I guess I'm in the minority.

The softer side of me! Dannie Lefae's Avatar
    This is a difficult question to answer. Difficult because I have always had Bi tendencies, even before I started dressing. I think as I explored bi-sexuality I became more and more interested in exploring my urges to dress and allow my feminine side to shine through more. Though I still had feelings of inapropriatness of wearing womens clothes and/or make-up, I still craved allowing that part of myself out. Oddly enough, some of the people I explored with, sexually, could not accept my dressing. Even though they were gay or bi themselves and dealt with the stigma society had put on them, they did the same thing to me. Odd Huh? Not that I dressed while with them, but I did tell them that I enjoyed dressing.
    As far as S/O's go. I have the greatest. I think the fact that we both have bi tendencies helps. She has only seen me fully enfem once, but that is because of the internal struggle I have. She has always encouraged me and helped me to be at ease with myself as Dan or Em. She does not think that because a part of me is Em that I harbor gay thoughts or tendencies. As a matter of fact, I just came through the backside of yet one more identity crisis, probably the worse yet. This time I purged everything I had, all my clothes, shoes, make-up I even shaved my head and grew this long, ugly, scratchy beard. For about two years I fought, ignored and denied the urge to be me. I was sharing this with my S/O last week and she encouraged me to begin dressing again and join some more groups. She told me she knew I was struggling but didn't want to make it worse by talking to me about it before I was ready to talk.

I am sorry, I am babbling. I do that alot....

Blessings,
    Em

Well, when I was a teenager I was pretty confused about what was going on with me. I didn't know about crossdressing and thought that I was the only person in the world with this issue.

I thought "I have to be gay, this is not normal", but in the other hand, my attraction to guys was zero. I thought that maybe I as a very lousy gay... I even tried to stare at the good looking popular guys in my classroom, and nothing... I guess that I was just trying to label myself, and I didn't know about all the possible "labels". Remember, no Internet by these days.

But then I understood that CD and sexual orientation had nothing to do... 100% straight.

I have been bisexual all of my life. I love having sex with men and women and when I do I am always submissive. Dressing brings my true spirit together, as in when I dress I am expressing all of me and all that it means. Ya know this is a private confession just between us girls so please don't tell anybody.

No, I've never had a gay thought in my life. Even when i fessed up to my wife about crossdressing, one of the first things she said was "well I know you definately aren't gay"

Cheers

Tash

There was a time in my early-mid teens when I first started dressing that I thought I might have been gay, but now I know i'm definitely not. I'm curious, but don't see my future self being with anyone else other than a woman and having a few kiddies.

I've always thought, "I love women so much that I need to wear their clothes."

I think society does associate cross-dressing with homosexuality, but every stat I've heard is that the vast majority of T-girls are straight.

[SIZE="3"]Initially I thought I was gay but I wasn't attracted to men. I saw the error of drawing sex and gender with the same brush. My wife inquired about it when I came out to her. After some research and counsel, I discovered that I was a crossdresser and transgender. I am attracted to women.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

I never considered myself to be gay. Although I have experimented but have pretty much turned off by men. I am definitely attracted more to women. I have been hit on by men and have said no. I do think that most folks find it strange that crossdressers for the most part prefer women They don't understand our passion for the female form. Heck I even find it strange and can't give it a good answer to the question of why
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by Raychel View Post
    Never thought that for one minute, Just because I like to dress in nice women's clothes doesn't make a person gay. And I definitly don't ever feel gay.
    [SIZE="3"]You're right about that, Raychel. I love wearing nice women's clothing.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    For me the two things are separate, so I guess the answer is no. I am bisexual and have always been that way. I also have always enjoyed women's clothes. My reactions and attractions stay the same in either femme or drab.

Confused but happy in Las Vegas

As early as I can remember I felt female, and I began to dress before I had the urge to have sex. When I did start having sex it was while dressed and it was with men. So to be PC, I guess that I am gay, although I never really thought of myself as gay. (not that I see anything wrong with being gay) I just thought of myself as a girl with a thingy. I don't do drab anymore and live as Kelly 24/7 now... When i was still in drab I never had the urge to be with a man sexually. So am I gay? That has been a poser for me for a long time. I finally stopped trying to figure it out. I am a lot happier now.
    I had a shrink that said I was gay and that by having sex with men while dressed just re-enforced my longing to be a girl.
    it's no longer an issue,but still a curiosity so if any of you have any insights please feel free to im me or e-mail me in private as I don't want to step on this thread.
    kelly

gay or not

i consider myself bisexual . when im dressed as a woman im totaly into men. i think in my heart that im a beautiful **** who has to please a man. susan