Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much do you think about CDing?

How much do you think about CDing?

Hi, girls,

I was wondering how much we all think about CDing and is it ever too much? I know I have times that I seem to be obsessed with thinking about being feminine and everything that goes with it--clothes, make-up, hair, shopping, having time to dress, actually dressing, meeting friends, contacting friends, spending time on this forum, etc. How much time do we spend doing such things? Does it ever get in the way of living our real lives--spending time with family, work, other forms of play? Does it interfere with who we really are?

One hour a week? One hour a day? Three hours a day? Six hours a day? All day? Every day? Is it ever too much? I think it can be but how can we tell?

What is your opinion?

Love,
    Stephanie
    Stephanie Kay

"We all just want to be loved!"

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    Used to think of it 24/7. Now being retired I am living 24/7.

I think about it a LOT. Some days I think about it more than others, but there isn't a day that goes by when I don't want to dress up or think about it.

Lately.. I've spent more time thinking about than not thinking about it. Gotta find that balance to still get "life" done too.

Everyday!
    Time?...well that varies.
    Ever notice how daily life can get in the way of living.
    No closet is big enough!

Thinking about it depends on what else has my attention at that moment. When I am at work or performing a task, I stay focused on the matter at hand. I suppose it is when I have time to relax that I will think about it most. Its kind of difficult to quantify an amount since I never thought about that before either. It just happens whenever.

Babette
    Someone else's imagination is a terrible thing to waste.

I get to drive one hour each way to work and I do a lot of my thinking then...so say about 30 minutes X's 2 time 5 and then my free time which I'll say is divided ah tough one 505-50%....\
    At work....very little...to busy most of the time....

a LOT

I think about it a lot. It's probably always on my mind in some way. The reason I probably think about it so much is because I never seem to get enough femme time. I'm pretty much restricted to weekends, and even then it's not a guarantee I'll get much time to indulge.

Do I think about it too much? Does a prisoner in a lock-down think about being free too much? Because that is how I feel all week long - like I'm locked into a form that isn't how I'd choose to be if I had things my way.

I don't hate being in guy-mode, but I hate being forced in guy-mode for the long durations I am. I'd probably enjoy guy-mode a lot more if I could achieve a better balance, but that's out of my hands due to the responsibilities in my life and society's mighty (stupid) rules about how men are allowed present themselves.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Almost all the waking hours of the day.. Well except when I'm playing ice hockey... Then its... Make the pass.. Shoot the puck... Wonder what kind of bra that girl in the stands is wearing, slapshot from the point .... Score!!! Yeah!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I usually wake up thinking about for the first few hours while being online and then exercising.After that it will pop into my head maybe three times a day if I'm reminded,then in the evening it will be back on my mind again with checking my mail and coming here.That doesn't apply to the weekends where anything goes.

All the time, even out of no where just watching the Tv or out and about around town and you see a girl in a great dress and you think ooooh yeah I'd love me one of those! The thoughts heighten when I know an opportunity to dress approaches. I have all day tomorrow to myself, and I know it's going to be merry hell getting to sleep tonight with all these thoughts and anticipation going through my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielle Hermosa View Post
    Does a prisoner in a lock-down think about being free too much
    That pretty much sums me up.

Cheers

Tash

right up there

right up there next to sex or ever time i see a girl in a new out fit , i think would that work for me, the girl then the cloths
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

I can't say i'm 24/7 but close. i get distracted by business or social occasions. The funny thing is sometimes i'll go out for business so prepared, with so much on my mind, and totally forget something that i'm wearing that is so fem. Haven't worn my forms into a meeting yet but have sported a bra a few times. So I digress. I guess this means I should think about it more!

All the time when i am home but when i am out at work or out and about in public i never think about it weird huh. mybe i am trying to fill a void in my life who knows but as soon as i step in my door all i want to do is get dressed up or at least put on a night gown and get ready for bed after a 13 hour work day.

Can't say it's 24/7 because there are times during the day when my mind is actually occupied with other things like talking to somebody, on the phone, working hard at something. But I wil say that, when I am awake, which is about 16-18 hours a day, it is the main thought in my mind when otherwise unoccupied. Just hearing a woman walking in heels, or seeing her in a nice outfit makes me want to do the same, want to be her. In watching a movie, I always identify with the woman's character and imagine how I would handle the situation, any situation be it trouble, romance or otherwise.
    Dawn

If I get the opportunity to dress up one evening I think about it a lot the next few days. It kinda comes and goes.

From NSW Central Coast, Australia but mostly live in Bangkok, Thailand
    Must admit I think about it most of the time - almost obsessively. If we are eating at home, I will always dress for dinner - high heels, short skirt, make-up, jewelry etc. My wife and I just had friends visiting for 3 weeks which was sheer torture having no opportunity to be girls together. Making up for it now though dressing 24/7.

And I don't think there is such a thing as too much. Life is too short.

Everyday. I visit forums, look for femme stuff to buy online or whilst out shopping, think about the next time when I shall dress. I think it never really goes away.

Honestly.......to much probably.

But hey we are only here once so let's enjoy it.

Xx Vicky xX

Why else would I be up at 3:00 am and posting on this forum!

BF

Evidently not enough according to some folks here. I'm to the point where they are only a choice of clothes to me, nothing more or less. Who I am is always there, my appearance just gets honed a bit when en femme.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

It is as much in my thoughts as thinking about getting something to drink. It is who I am.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Kay View Post
    One hour a week? One hour a day? Three hours a day? Six hours a day? All day? Every day?
    Jolan Tru,

I think about it every second of my life beacuse this is deeply hardwired into me. Even some of my dreams are related to crossdressing.

To much, to much, to much.

Way too much. I wake up in the morning thinking about what I'm going to wear and then get mad at myself because I can't get back to sleep.