Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much do you think about CDing?

Do you actually mean that it is possible to think of it less than 24/7, there must be hope for me yet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Too Much is Right

I think about it too much. The thought that keeps coming back to me is, "am I not more than my gender(s)?" How do non-androgynous people think, I wonder? I don't think they think about their gender all day like I do.

So it's a struggle to get some sort of balance. It's not just about the clothes to me.

-Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Stephanie

I think about dressing a lot, my wife does not know and as much as I love her I cannot wait for her to leave, so I can spend a day all to myself. My hope is that I will be able to take a trip alone and go some where I will be able to shop and learn more about looking as good as I can.

Debie

Debi I think that's it. I can get dressed up in my best guy clothes and I still never feel as good as when I get dress up in fem.

I think about it every day to some degree or another. I usually do not think about it while I'm working or playing golf, or skiing, or any other activity that requires concentration. But for instance, last weekend, while skiing, I saw a woman in a seafoam green one-piece snow outfit that looked just like what I'd like to wear skiing if I were a real woman. So crossdressing popped into my head. There's always something around, no matter what I'm doing, to remind me of my love for women's clothing and the whole feminine experience.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

That is an easy one - 24/7/365 - I'm obsessed - that is what my Spouse says

JoAnne Wheeler

"An All American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Thanks for the input. Anybody else?

Love,
    Stephanie
    Stephanie Kay

"We all just want to be loved!"

There hasn't been a day I haven't thought about dressing/ being a girl/being like a girl since I can't remember when. It is that part of my life that fills in the spaces when I am doing other things.

I fully dress part of the day 5 day a week. When I'm not at work I am under dress 7 days a week I think about it 3/4's of every day is it too much I don't think so. Dose it interfere with my real life no it is part of my real life.
    Angie

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Too much!

Which causes me the greatest guilt from dressing!

On the other hand, if it wasn't CDing, I'd probably be just wasting my time and thots on REALLY stupid things!

Like:
    politics, current events, my business and financial matters, or my family!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

always

I think about it all the time. I even have dreams about it. Since I partially dress every day there is never a day that I don't think about it. I can get distracted because of work some times so I decided to quit working!! LOL Some times when I've been camping with the boys and had to leave all my femme stuff behind It was a real relief to get back into my panties again when I got back home!!

Platinum Member

Well lets think about that for a minute or so

Up early 04:30 take the dog out then dress 1 & a half hours then think all day
    about what I will put together tonight top skirt heels & wig then
    undress go to bed and dream about morning dressing.
    Looks like 24/7/365 to me I guess it multi tasking all day.
    .................................................. ..........................ORCHID

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    I think about it all the time. Sometimes too much. I don't get the opportunity to dress very often so I think of it even more. I know when I have periods when I can dress alot I don't think about it as much. I wish I was dressed right now!

Silver Member
    I think about cd'ing all the time! I do this not to entertain myself or as a hobby of some sort but rather this is a way of life for me. Since I retired 17 months ago I have lived almost exclusively dressed in womens clothes. I am very close to being 24/7 and know that eventually that is where I will be. I cannot imagine living any other way.

Aspiring Member
    there were times in my youth when i would dress in lieu of going out and socializing, regret some of those times.

Quote Originally Posted by Debie View Post
    Stephanie

I think about dressing a lot, my wife does not know and as much as I love her I cannot wait for her to leave, so I can spend a day all to myself. My hope is that I will be able to take a trip alone and go some where I will be able to shop and learn more about looking as good as I can.

Debie
    You are not alone in these thoughts.
    Been around for a while, been away for a while. On the verge of coming back...Help me!

old enough to know better

Way, way too much

I second Dana and Debie. Even now I should be doing something else.
    Hugs
    BekiJ