Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do women like cd

Smile Why do women like cd

At my first time go out dressed up, Can any one tell me why so many women tried to chat me up. Has this happened to others.

Where did you go, Bernadine?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

really where did you go,I no longer try to pass,but I do wear certain female items,and I get hateful comments,and hateful stares,whats the name of your planet,I want to move there.LOL
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

Meet me at Smugglers Cove PaulaSF's Avatar
    In my experience, 2 main things:

1. The non-threatening, "fag hag" aspect, as the bulk of the public assumes all MtF CDs/TGs, etc. are gay.

2. Genuine curiousity about all the details required for a fella to pull off a convinvincing femme presentation.

cheers,
    Paula

Aspiring Member
    i'm sure most of the unattached cds on this forum would like to know where you go because they are not lucky enough to meet ggs that accept them.

I have GGs talk to me all the time now that I am 24/7 and have had the laser done. I am still rather tall at 6'2" without the heels I wear all the time. So I usually tower over most GGs. In general, I get a lot of GGs taliing to me. I even had a Lady in Wal-Mart ask me one day if I thought a pair of pants were to big for her kid she was holding them up to. I was shocked, but told her they would be just fine. I talk to more GGs now, than I have for years. They all seem friendly to me. I have had very few bad comments and I have a lot of Ladies just want to talk to me about me dressing like a Female. I guess I am not such a threat to them or at least that is what I have been told.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I talk to a lot of GG's, but never any that say.. wanted to take me home.
    maybe they were afraid that I'd try to make a move on their husbands, or raid their closets.
    Last edited by kellycan27; 03-07-2009 at 11:55 AM.

Girls did talk to me alot when i went out. Way to many questions were asked.
    I tryed my best to not be noticed but i always got gg's talking to me. If only they would do that when i wasn't dressed up.
    So i don't know why they do maybe they just like to talk to other girls like them.
    Last edited by crusadergirl; 03-03-2009 at 11:33 PM.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

I've been out to many places and I've never been hit on by a GG. Although, I have had some rare occasions when they just come up to me and compliment me on my make up.
    I guess it's because I blend in present myself extremely well that they percieve me as such.

I just wish GGs would come and talk to me while I'm in drab.
    I'm a nice guy who has a good job and financially independent.
    But you know that old saying, "Nice guys always come last".

Hugs!
    Last edited by joann07; 03-03-2009 at 11:35 PM.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Silver Member
    I think many GGs tend to have no problem with talking to a CD when they do not feel threatened. I've had great discussions with them when we were discussing feminine things. When I told a sales assistant that I didn't like foam cup bras because the bunched she said her daughters loved them and spent 10 minutes explaining what I was doing wrong and showing me. Another woman was very friendly until I asked her if she would like to go to lunch one day. She took it as a date and I was wanting some girl talk.

I just don't think that we have enough contact with GGs where they know to find a definitive answer.

Quote Originally Posted by bernadine View Post
    At my first time go out dressed up, Can any one tell me why so many women tried to chat me up. Has this happened to others.
    Yes, it happens fairly often to me. Sometimes when I've been read, and sometimes not. I think CDing, especially if it looks like you're trying, and doing a pretty good job of it, is fascinating to a lot of women.

I do a reasonably decent job of it, have a good voice, and carry myself pretty well, and I dress age appropriately. Maybe that makes me more approachable, who knows.

I have also been picked up on by women on a more than a few occasions (never acted on it 'cause I'm married). I remember one cute gal adopting me at a halloween party at a local bar, and her refreshing my lipstick :-) However I've been out hundreds of times over the last 10 years, so the likelyhood is small.

-- Diane

as a single cd

i want to know , where, what planet and how do i get there
    please , no, really please lol
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Banned Read only
    Yep, and it seems to be getting more frequent.

I suspect not everyone is seizing the opportunity. If a girl starts chatting you up -- especially at a bar -- don't end the conversation without getting a phone number! If you dig the girl you're talking to, and make it known that yes, you are into girls, and she's still talking to you -- this is a clue! She finds you intriguing, and it's up to you after that.

Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Hepker View Post
    I talk to more GGs now, than I have for years. They all seem friendly to me. I have had very few bad comments and I have a lot of Ladies just want to talk to me about me dressing like a Female. I guess I am not such a threat to them or at least that is what I have been told.
    Two main points, Confidence, Non-threatening. I have had many brief conversations with GGs, questions about my heels or jewelry, compliments on my skirt or purse, and I DON'T try to pass, I go out as a man in a skirt, heels, purse, confident and nonchalant

Quote Originally Posted by joann07 View Post
    I have had some rare occasions when they just come up to me and compliment me on my make up.
    I guess it's because I blend in present myself extremely well that they percieve me as such.
    When you are comfortable, that shows.

Example: Your out at a club, there is a CD or GG, off in the corner, head down, looking almost like cat in a room full of dogs, towards the center of the room, there is another CD or GG, head up, shoulders back, smile on their face, obviously enjoying themselves, which one would you talk to first?
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

When we are out and about, about 98% of the the talking done to us, is by women. My Sista's guess that The Men are too intimidated and probably think that might be something they could "catch!" Often, if it's a male, they turn out to be "kindred spirits," and you eventually get a confession.

There's a famous cliché (generalization) in The TG World, "Women are very tolerant.....unless it's your wife!"

But yes you are right, seems like people in general are less intimidated, and most seem to be just curious. A few very brave or nosy ones will come right up and ask questions. That is a very good thing!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Kathryn Janos
    Frankly, I've seen a number of CDs that have some VERY attractive gf's. But this doesn't mean that all are so accepting. I just hope that many will be, especially if I go full time. I think that enough women will be curious to give it a shot.

For some of them, it's "daddy issues," others a bi-curiosity that doesn't mean actually being bi, and still others just a woman who could appreciate a man who recognizes the woman inside.
    "Thoughts are the shadows of feelings, always darker, emptier, and simpler. I don't care if they're fake or real, I just thank them for showing up at all. I have black periods. Who does not? But they are part of me; they are not a part of illness, but a part of my being. What am I saying? I have the courage to have them. Four o' clock in the morning. This sucks." - Alkaline Trio - Warbrain (First line courtesy of Nietzsche)
    WARNING: Sarcasm, dry humor, witticisms, and a twisted sense of humor is likely to be present in this post. Please read accordingly. If you are uncertain of my intention, PM me before posting a hasty response that will only serve to embarrass you. If necessary, I will clarify the confusion.

General nuisance AliceJaneInNewcastle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bernadine View Post
    Happens all the time, even though I always wear my wedding ring.

With some, it's clearly "I'm taken and so are you, but we can flirt playfully" and that's always fun.

Alice

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaSF View Post
    In my experience, 2 main things:

1. The non-threatening, "fag hag" aspect, as the bulk of the public assumes all MtF CDs/TGs, etc. are gay.

2. Genuine curiousity about all the details required for a fella to pull off a convinvincing femme presentation.

cheers,
    Paula
    +1.
    There are several things going on here. One, you're still 'really a guy', with a guy's innate responsibilities for the safety of women in general, two, she assumes you're not sexually interested in her and so her guard is down, three, our body language is such that when we're around any woman we find attractive, we display openness, but with our wearing the female clothing, don't display male sexual interest.
    As above, basically women assume we're 'safe' to talk to. But I seriously doubt that it can be converted to anything romantic; it's like being permanently burned into the 'friend zone'.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I think you are just experiencing girl culture. Remember that girls are much more outgoing and chatty than guys are - it's not just in the ladies room v. the mens room. As a guy you are a threat / opportunity - as a girl you are a sister.

Don't make a mistake and think that there are GGs falling all over themselves wanting to date you as a CD.
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

Awwwwww... I been chased by a few GG's in my time... Which was flattering, but my heart & head just weren't in good enough shape in all honesty. I really screwed up so massively with one girl that I kind of learned an awful lot of hometruths about myself... The hard way.

Yes, there are girls out there... They are very few and far between... You'll find the majority of them already in the 'scene'... And if it's your thing, well all the best in finding yours.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I was talking in terms of sexual interest rather than passing the time of day... Though, I'm not particularly worried... I have other pursuits
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I have only been out one time and it was on Haloween. There were 3 people that made a considerable effort to come over to me, One was a guy, who I would bet was also a crossdresser in disguise. the other two were women. Can I explain it. Not one bit. If I had gone as a pirate I would bet that they would not have come over.

Can't explain it, but it sure does happen, And I enjoyed it.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    On my first night out saturday night, a GG remarked how beautiful my dress was, and we had a chat. I chatted with a cuppla lesbian ladies too, but they were'nt trying to chat me up. Maybe its early days yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Many women seem amused by the sight of a man in women's style clothing and shoes. Frequently, they are sufficiently amused to approach and initiate conversation.

I, for one, do not complain about women approaching me for conversation. It is easier than chasing the women.

One odd scenario plays out occasionally. The woman approaches, and starts talking. Then she asks if I am trying to meet women. When I reply in the affirmative, she tells me that I cannot attract women while dressed, but must jettison my heels, skirt, tights, earrings and manicure.

In reality, though, even the rare complainers were attracted by my appearance, and approached me to talk.

Many more women will hit on me when I am dressed, than would otherwise. That is a consistent result.

Who knows, for sure, why women do what they do? All I do know is that they approach me constantly when I am dressed, and frequently tell me how "cute" I am.

I've never been chatted up buy a GG while dressed. If have been grilled by genuinely interested salesgirls who wanted to know everything about me and crossdressing.