Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you died today who would find your stuff

If you died today who would find your stuff

Hi,
    As a closet C/D I have always thought about this. I once saw a movie of some military men before a battle tell his buddy what to do with a taped over shoebox that could not be sent to his wife should he be killed.
    How many of us are in that same position today with our cross dressing?
    Jessica

My SO knows now so I'm assuming she would just toss everything.

If you're worried, keep all your stuff in one box. Leave it in the garage with a note on it. The note is addressed to you and reads, "Please hold this stuff for me. Thanks," After that, end the note with the name of the guy you hate the worst.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    If you're worried, keep all your stuff in one box. Leave it in the garage with a note on it. The note is addressed to you and reads, "Please hold this stuff for me. Thanks," After that, end the note with the name of the guy you hate the worst.
    Great idea!. Going right know to look for the sharpie

no big deal

we have 3 girls only one knows and she says that she will have a very good wardrobe shame about the shoes

It's in plain sight even though I haven't been using it lately. My family knows anyway. Hopefully, they would be able to put it to good use by giving it to someone in need.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Since the wife knows she'll be the one to dispose of it. It is all in one closet in a room that I use for my other "hobby". Disposal probably be to give all items in good shape to a local charity thrift shop. I do like the one idea though of marking it so that a guy I might not like gets it.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Jolan Tru,

Forensic analysis can easily bring the truth to daylight.

My wife will find it. She won't have to look too hard... it's hanging in the closet right next to her things.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

If I died today, my wife would easily find my stuff. You see, she's the one who bought most of it for me!

This is something I used to think about before coming out to my wife though. I was always uncomfortable with the thought of her finding my secret stash. I also figured she'd figure things out when she found it and probably still love me. If she didn't, well - I'd be dead and it probably wouldn't bother me too much at that point.

It does sit easier on the mind when the one you live with knows.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

That would be scary. My wife and family do not know as I am to the closet, I think I need to figure out the one guy I hate the most.
    [SIZE="2"]Hugs
    Debbie Lynne
    [/SIZE]

Have a Great Girl Day

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    I guess the cops would find it when my sister calls them to check on me because I haven't answered the phone or emails for a few days. It won't matter to me one iota who finds it. I'll be taking a dirt nap.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Question

I have most of my stuff in a couple of foot lockers. I have a note on each with instructions to burn without opening after I die. My GGSO says I'm nuts if I think my family, especially my daughter, will do that. She may be right.

Oh Well! That's what they get for not following my wishes. My SO lives a lot closer to me than my family. Hopefully, she will get to it first.

This, of course, presents a bit of a dilemma. Do you want a quick surprise death, with no chance of purging? Or, a longerer, lingering disease with time to cover your tracks?

I guess if I go first, my wife will have a lot more room in the closet, and a lot more jewelry, and what she doesn't want she knows a nice consignment shop, that she has given a lot of my old stuff to in the past, thanks to my old stuff they think she has good taste in clothes. I have always wondered what those women would say if they knew what they where buying came from a guy!
    Tina

Well it would not be a case of finding it

My wife has known my clothes are beside hers and have been for a long time
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

my wife, no problem. Of course, if she died with me? ruh roh!

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar
    Doesn't bother me as my kids know I am living female now.
    They may be shocked if they read my stories.
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

Presuming my wife has to dispose of my clothes, there wouldn't be any schock about the clothing. If she were to start adding up the total cost, well, that just might cause her to "join" me in the hereafter. I don't think she fully understands just how much I've spent over the years.
    If my daughter has to "clean out" my things, she might grab what she thinks will fit her, and the rest would go to charity.
    If my brother has to do the "cleanup" .... well, I'd kinda like to be able to see the expression on his face.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Jennifer Love Huitt on Friday at 8pm EST. on CBS!

Seriously, wife. What's mine is hers and what's hers is hers.

Penny
    "Lady Fingers"

This isn't a topic i generally like to think about.... but my mum and dad would find my stuff. It'd be kinda interesting to know if they'd tell the rest of my immediate family or not.

Aspiring Member
    Hopefully my so, soon to be wife. If that does not work out then my parents. To bad for them.

I have a pact with an old friend (who has no idea). If he dies, I miss the funeral and break into his house and steal his computer and a box in the garage (wonder what he is in to) and he will do the same for me.

I'll be dead, so does it really matter who finds out? The family would find out eventually anyways.

It's hard to tell. My parents live about a hour away but don't drive very much anymore. I'm figuring that the landlord or a coworker who knows I dress would be the first to see my things and then my parents and sister. Who knows maybe my coworker would hide the stuff if she arrived on the scene first. Hmm? I guess I could ask her to remove my things should something happen to me. I believe that she would do that for me. In any case if my demise comes quickly, people finding my things is probably going to be the very last thing on my mind.
    To all the ladies I have met here farewell for now.

I plan to take it all with me. I have the perfect dress picked out for me for the funeral viewing.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.