Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many of you have gotten laughed at while dressed in public?

Banned Read only

How many of you have gotten laughed at while dressed in public?

Today as I was driving home I saw a man with a beard wearing a long skirt over whatever he was wearing. Well, as I watched him walk to "wherever" he got laughed at. Does this happen to all you other crossdressors while wearing something feminine?

Jesse- Although I've never been out in public don't you think the reason he was laughed at was because of the beard and the wearing of the skirt over something else. That sounds more like a circus act than cd'ing.

Yes I was laughed at once on my first outing, refered too as a weirdo once last month, but that was done softly behind my back, once they passed the 6'-3" brunette (in heels) with the shiney chrome pink claws

A few smiles, yes. Laughter? Well, not while I was within earshot, at least!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

hearing whispers and laughs

Being out and about,,,of course i have "overheard" the soft giggles and whispers. Mainly from women,, but when your 6.2 in heels and wear size 2 to 4,,it puts them in a sad state,,,makes me stronger and it all balances out !

Platinum Member
    i am shure it has happened but i never heard it ,......but then again if i was worryed abought what people thought i might never get out of bed in the morning.....

Aspiring Member
    Laughed at ?.........................I'll tell you the biggest culprits, Teenage girls ......they can spot a tranny, at incredible distances, they know you are there without even looking, it's like a built in tranny spoting radar they have.

They have a natural instinct for tranny spotting

However they mostly just have a little giggle to themselves and I usually give them a little smile and they usually smile back after that, but actually had someone laughing at me ...............not that I've noticed.
    I'm sure it will happen one day though

love mand xxx
    Last edited by mand; 06-22-2005 at 08:51 AM.

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    I must agree with Mand about the teenage girls. They turn their heads put hand over mouth and giggle. I have never been laughed at yet. At least to my face.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

Quote Originally Posted by mand
    Teenage girls ......they can spot a tranny, at incredible distances
    Right you are, Mand. Teenage girls have "tranny radar" on this side of the pond too.

Although my "batting average" in passing as a woman is quite high, nobody goes four-for-four in the All Star Game (apologies to you Brits for the baseball analogy) and I have been pointed out and giggled at occasionally. The one time I "packed for two" on a business trip to London, I was all decked out in a blazer and kilt on Regent Street, feeling pretty until a guy yelled out above the crowd, "It's a f***ing man!" Never look back. Ask Windy
    Last edited by Tristen Cox; 06-22-2005 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Language

Amelie
    Yes,,, I sometimes get laughed at.. I used to get more laughs when I was younger,, then again I don't know if it was because of being dressed in fem or my hair cut like a mohawk.
    Amelie

I can't say I've been laughed at....giggled at yes, again teenage girls. But I don't find it threatening, more like comical because they are learning real quick that there are all sorts of lifestyles.

Teenage girls have "tranny radar" on this side of the pond too.
    You know, I think this migh have something to do with Pheromones. They're basically chemicals emitted from the body that are subconciously picked up by others - I think there's a few different types but the main one is sexual attraction. So if you're giving off male pheromones, and a female picks them up, she will subconciously know you're a male - no matter how feminine you look.

Laughed at yes, but also supported

[SIZE=3]Through years, I have been laughed at a few times, not too bad, just it was obvious. But lots of understanding as well. Most salespeople are professional, not sure what happens after I leave. But I dress for me, not them.
    [/SIZE]
    Tiff
    Attached Images Attached Images

Kiliee
    I have been laughed at in public mater of fact it was in a gay bar. I was sitting there having a drink and just watching the guys and one came up and asked me if I was a girl, I told him that I was a man and liked to dress like a girl he turned to his friend and started to laugh just because as he put it I looked like a girl and he did not want me in the club. I did get some poetic justice though about teen min. later he and his friend got kicked out of the club for laugh at me. That night I got a room at the motel and enjoyed myself and some other people I got to know at the club and I now go back when money allows.

Quote Originally Posted by donna9
    Jesse- Although I've never been out in public don't you think the reason he was laughed at was because of the beard and the wearing of the skirt over something else. That sounds more like a circus act than cd'ing.
    Sorry donna have to disagree. A very popular member of the Northern Concord club in Manchester UK used to dress fully apart from her beard and pipe.No one regarded her as "a circus act" Each to her own girl each to her own.
    L&P
    Mariej
    xx

Whilst dressed in my duck outfit I have been laughed at.

And I just want to be taken seriously.

Banned Read only

No, but I was laughed at by a woman behind me in a shop...

while waiting at the checkout to pay for a lipstick.

I dropped it and she picked it up.

Handed it to me and laughed at me.

i9ve had a few comments made, it doesnt bother me it goes with the territory

Karen Goetsch
    Mand,
    I don't think any one will laugh at you, You are to attractive from what I see from you pictures.
    Karen G

I had two little girls, age 4-6 i guess, point at me while i was wearing some black, kinda blocky-high heeled sandals, "look, he's wearing girl shoes," Their grandmom kept ushering them on down the aisle. It was me that wound up laughing. later girls, Olivia

not once and i have been in public places though late at night
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

rachel-u-sissy
    i was driving dressed as i do alot on a country road,stockings,heels,mini,white blouse,cardigan i passed two girls riding horses,no problem but round the corner ther were road works and a red light i could do nothing as the girls came along beside they had a good look and laughing i pulled away to the shouts of pansy ..sissy

Got laughed at while playing pool last night while clubbing. Hopefully they were laughing at my silly femmy sytle of playing pool rather than my appearance.

I winked at them and smiled. One of the guys winked back at me and I just kept on having fun. We were at a place not know for tgirls and i think our little group got a lot of people's attention.

Smile

I got laughed at in a shop once, not dressed but buying footwear. The sales guy at the desk wanted to know "if they were for me" and I pointed out that, yes !...I was buying for me, because if I had been buying for my cat... I'd have bought two pairs, as she has four furry little fuc*ing feet... and then I asked if it was a private joke between him and the other sales assistant, or if he'd like to call his manager into the conversation too ?... and he shut the hell up and sold me my sandals.

Lesson.... If someone laughs with you, enjoy. If they laugh at you, SLAP them if you can... or yeah, just keep walking.

XX

Jayme.

Tranny Radar

One of the reasons teenage girls have "tranny radar" is that they are very fashion conscious. They tend to inspect each other and older women for flaws and when we come along there's no fooling them. Girls want to be prettier than the next one so they are on the lookout for competition all the time. Now before the GG's jump on my case, these words came from my wife....I'm innocent...please don't shoot me! But it does stand to reason that for most of us who have been laughed at it was by teenage girls.