Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your favourite way of dressing?

Just sweaters/tunics and jeans for me, and recently, panties.

I'm not trying to pass. I just like feeling feminine and let the world wonder. I have seen people do double-takes and it's evident they can't tell which gender I am, which is fine by me.

I've still got a full head of hair, which I have cut "unisex." I shave just about everything (with women's formula shaving cream). I don't have any real strong urge to do a full femme look, as many of you do (so well!). My CD'ing's pretty tame & it suits me.
    Malori

Looks like I am the only one who dresses like the girl your mama warned you about. I want the attention
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I'm mature but not old.Prefer skirt and sweater or blouse.On special occasions a dress.Love low cut tops to show off my breasts which are small but perky.Always try to look well put together even if a little younger than my actual age.I admire well dressed women and that is my goal.

I like to dress for the beach in bikinis. It makes me feel feminine and sexy.
    Last edited by bikiniguy; 03-05-2009 at 07:08 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Platinum Member

Casual to classy

Depending on my mood like it was said above if I see a well dressed lady
    I will try to match her look and style with my overflowing closet
    shoe rack and wigs stands.
    I am spending my way to the poor house I will be the
    best dressed bag lady there. LOL
    .................................................. ...........ORCHID

i like short skirts basque stockings and suspenders, with 4" heels

I'm looking for a comfortable style in everything that I wear. I don't want to be flashy or dull. I want to be attractive but definitely not ****ty. My general desire is to be pretty.
    warmly, Linnea

I like my makeup overdone, with long thick eyelashes, heavy black eyeliner, and deep red lips and nails to match. I like straight hair with bangs, glittery jewelry, and very high heels. I like my makeup to be as perfectly applied as possible, and every hair in place. Much, but not all, of my dressing is home alone. I've been to a favorite tg-friendly club and dress the same way. It's my femme identity. I really don't feel as pretty any other way. No matter what others think of it, I like it.

My favorite way of dressing is to be very feminine. Will dressed, short skirt or dress, not to short. Or a nice business suit or pants suit. The colors would be black pants or skirt with a red, pink or white top. But always showing off a nice figure or nice legs sitting on top of 4" heels. Unfortunately I am at the age where my dress must more low key.

Most of the time, an everyday shopping look, for that is the time and occasion I usually get a chance to dress.
    Last edited by Ronni Seymour; 04-11-2009 at 08:40 PM.

Classy DRESSES, maybe a skirt & top. Pants, I can wear anytime. With Berkshire matte-opaque-pantyhose, I can cover the man legs. Short heels or flats. Six foot before shoes. 58 trying to look 45 to 48.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    I don't go for the "too sexy" look or anything "fetishy." I like the classics. I love Talbots for their clean and unassuming lines and colors. Usually, I dress age-appropriate, so as not to draw any second glances. Blending is good, eh?

Lately (over the last week, in fact), I have bought some more "trendy" clothes. The store owner has a body like mine - tall and lean - and said that I could pull off some more interesting looks, and to get out of my shell. Earlier this week, I bought a top and sweater. Today I bought a pair of skinny jeans and an incredible top. I even wore them out of the store.

So, I guess my "look" is now my "looks." Flexibility is good.

Kathi

i try to listen to the little girl inside of me and dress cute, young, childish and sweet.

For me, got to be sexy, and even tarty. Love my red bras, sexy knickers, silky chemise, suspenders and stockings. And my girlfriend loves me in them

Smile

I dress sexy for the most part but at times i go for the ****y look realy all depends on my mood.

Well i guess i could say i'm very into the preppy kinda hot look. So far i only have a short black skirt that was given to me by my roomie, and thne a button up top from American Eagle. I dont really know any other way to put it than that.

I'm 19, turning 20... so its easy to pull this stuff off for my age.. he he he!

I'm stuck in female adolescence; I wear cheerleader uniforms, 'junior' department style dresses and skirts (some preppy plaids and sweater sets), and teen age style party outfits. My wigs are all longer straight style hair. I have absolutely no desire to wear 'age appropriate' clothing, and have no desire at all to look like an older middle aged woman, much less like and older middle aged man dressed like an older middle aged woman.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I dress every day. For work I am required to dress in a consevative fashion. Knee length skirt,blouse,hose,heels,dress, business suit.At home I like my jeans, a tank top or sweater, shorts. going out... dress for the occassion.

Eventhough I only dress in the house, my goal is to dress just like a GG around my age(35). I love the colder months, because I can wear nice sweaters and jeans with boots. It started as a fetish, now it's evolving into being like a GG. I have so many clothes now, I think I'm going to venture out soon. If I shave my facial hair, I might just pull it off on a night trip.
    Cary

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    I like to dress age appropriate. I also like to be neat and well turned out. Even if it's a trip to the grocery store, I don't want to stand out but I do want to look well put together.

Senban
    Well I have a wide wardrobe and I can put an outfit together for most circumstances and occasions. Here's some pictures of the kind of thing I generally wear though (I actually have the items in these photos).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Read only
    Jolan Tru,

I prefer everything that is simple, black (or dark at least), and tight. I am a minimalist, so I truly hate lace or any other unnecessary ornaments.

I prefer to wear summery dresses most of the time that have some cleavage and are above the knees but in the winter i like to wear tights and a winter dress or skirt. i dont wear make up very often since i dont know how to apply it and take it off without a trace left.

I like to dress up, and like to project an upper-middle class vibe.

When out and about (not formal dinner or dancing), I usually wear a skirt and some kind of knit top.

Skirt is knee length plus or minus an inch. Too short = too young for me, and not as flattering, imo. Too long, looks less attractive, why would I want to cover up my legs??

Knit tops hug the body, are curvy, and feel snug. I don't own any button down blouses.

I usually wear some kind of heel, from 2 to 3 1/2". Stilletto heels are harder to walk and dance in. I'm 5'8", so that doesn't make me all that tall.

For formal occasions (dinner date or dancing), I'll wear a dress. One of my favorites is a Ralph Lauren silk print I got for 75% off. Or I'll wear a fancier skirt (with lace or silk), and a lacy or sparkly top. Guys like black lace or sparkly tops -- it seems I get asked to dance more when I wear those items.

Black hose if I'm wearing black or black background, otherwise nude.

My sweaters are unusual and feminine designs. It doesn't get cold enough here in LA to invest in a coat.

I always line my eyes. For daytime, a bit of shadow and earth tone lipgloss. For nighttime, dramatic shadow and red lips.

-- Diane