Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is your favourite way of dressing?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Looks like I am the only one who dresses like the girl your mama warned you about. I want the attention
    "I'm the girl your mother warned you about", I had that as my signature for a few days here once

These days, I very content in my comfy jeans, a nice sweater top and my boots, (High heeled boots of course), some jewery, painted nails, some lipstick, a spash of heavenly perfume, and of course my VS undergarments, which I cant go a day without those..
    But it's not what I wear that makes me feel womanly anymore, I guess I dont need the clothes anymore, although I would never give them up, but I have reached a new peak in how I feel inside, and I love it.

But when I DO get all dressed up, I perfer to go like this as an example.. because hey,,,, I'm not dead yet!! LOL, http://www.secretsinlace.com/images/..._793_thumb.jpg
    And I'm ordering these stockings ASAP once I get some cash in my purse, so watch out world,Purrrrrrr ..

Karen
    Attached Images Attached Images

I love that girl next door sexy look. a Cute jean skirt and tanktop. Of course i don't look good in it though. Right now, I don't go out, so I go with what I want to look like in my head.

Fave outfit is my denim mini and a casual black top, but also love my little black dress

At age 62, I just hope to look like I'm not dead!! Actually I like a nice skirt and top, nothing risque, but tastful. Or jeans and a nice sweater, depending on the tempature....BJ

I'm getting some nice ideas for when I get home now.. I can't wait.. Only 3 weeks and 4 days to go.. And I'm not even allowed to count yet. :P

Banned Read only
    Umm...Hot suburban mom who takes care of herself...

Two kids in college, daughter in massage therapist school.

So maybe I dress a little younger than my age, but my son's roomies think I'm cute (but not the gay one, he thinks I'm a bitch!)...

Watch the 'Kardashians' and 'Wives of the OC' for style tips!

And read In Style and Mirabella, too (but just for the articles, you understand...LOL!)

Personally I like skirts and dresses but have bought a fem jeans and tops for this upcoming summer. Now I need to get some shorts. Sexy can be conservative and yet have a desirable end result. Also being 60 has some influence. Keli