Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Degree of Cross dressing scale

Smile degree

Mostly a 4 with touches of 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne_0
    ... being TG not CD ...
    I hate to quibble, dear, but it's important to me. The last time I checked a CD can be TG, or not. I'm a CD with no plans to take hormones or anything, but I definitely consider myself to be TG - even if "low end".

[size=2]
    Quote Originally Posted by carsoncd
    But I certainly do not think I am TG as Rachel Ann suspects that those who who fall in your 3-5 category would be.
    [/size]

[size=2]I'm sorry carson, I guess "probably" was too strong a word. I just meant a trend, not an absolute thing. But it's still entirely an individual perception, as it ought to be. [/size]

[size=2]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Ann
    I guess I'm about a 3 as well.
    [/size]

[size=2]Upon reconsideration, I guess I'm a 3+. I like Katrina's pi! I do belong to a nice private club with changing rooms, a big well-lit makeup room, and an area for photos, as well as a lounge area. I go there every week if I can. So I guess I'm not entirely "closeted".[/size]

hugs

Rachel
    Last edited by Rachel Ann; 06-25-2005 at 04:52 AM.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

Slavemaid Anisha CD.

i guess im at no. 3 now but hopefully moving on to 4 one day

Just about a 3.5 , if you include my wife knowing, and asking the mens chainging room lady at M&S if I could try on a skirt.

Aspiring Member
    I'm more than 4 not the quite the full confident 5.

I go out quite regularly 2 -4 times a week in the daytime but I 'm not sure that I totally confident enough to interact with people in all situations.

Fiona xx

ol' Transgendisaurus Mandy Salamander's Avatar
    guess i'm a 5,,mostly,,i dress daily,,go out regularly en femme,,and pretty much everybody knows,(except for a few neighbors who actually think i'm a girl,/they've only seen me from a distance,20 ft or so, and we've never really spoken except hello),,but this just isn't possible, and i'm completely closeted at work,, though certainly suspect,(long nails,hairless arms/body and ponytail) i basically just avoid the issue.

Degrees?

I'm not sure where I fall on your scale. I guess we will have to go with a 3+. I am definitely a 3, and while I have not told any family or friends, I do, on occassion go out en femme.

Most of the time this is in the evening, and often when I am travelling for work, but I am usually out without drab two or three times a month.

So call me a 3 - 5.

JenniRose

MMMM hard for me but 3.5 I wear panties 24/7 and lingerie to bed dayly. I do dress in fem cloths around my wife. I have even changed to a dress or skirt while out 4 wheeling.

Kymmie

Like many of the girls I feel that I'm a three. Would like to be a four. Maybe someday.

Vivian

Quote Originally Posted by fallen angle 1
    im a five just luv to hang out at home ala fem or go out mostly luv to go out!!!!!!! xxoox
    and your so passable
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreia_Br
    Number 5. I won't just stay at home all dressed up and with no place to go. I like to go to bars or night clubs, but when I have the chance, I also do everyday stuff like go the supermarket or to a mall.
    good for you andria
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne_0
    OK
    awww tristen be nice

Tristen Cox
    Kiss my!......Oh sorry folks I meant Sam

kiss your ..... what baby

I indicated earlier that I am a 3 but am going out casually dressed in femme clothes with an androgynous look. Today at a family barbecue I was clearly wearing womens slacks and a womans shirt. It really took nerve on my part. No one really took notice and I received compliments from my sister and a female cousin saying I was wearing a very nice outfit! Made me feel really good. Maybe next year I'll go in a beautiful sundress but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I'm taking baby steps. My wife liked my outfit also. She said I have nice taste. Now that really made my day!

My son just threw water baloons at me and all his cousins and got my pants soaked! Aren't kids precious!

We had a great day!

Happy 4th of July!

Emmi

Well, i'm definately a 3 and moving towards a 4!

I regulary dress in lingerie, although i find it hard to get matching undie sets because my body's top half is so big, pantyhose, bras & camisoles, and try a little subtle makeup sometimes for my drab look as well as full makeup for en-femme.

I am moving toward dressing almost always in female clothing at home (now i'm pretty much single) and also will commence wearing womans business clothing such as pant suits to work when i get my new office job (soon i hope!).

My seperated wife is in denial based on lots of hints about cd'ing (she knew i wore hose, but for the wrong reasons), and nobody else, family or friends, knows about Christine, so i hope that when i get to my new home location (Canberra - Australia), i can open up and meet other cd'ers through organisations and the like. You never know your luck in a big city!

I have been outside dressed as female, both in daylight and in evenings, but with no makeup or wig etc. Just testing my courage and conviction about being outdoors, and haven't really been outside since (about 10 yrs).

The next year or so should see me develope more so as a CD, but will i become TG, i dont know at this point. My recent relationship breakdown has brought out the crossdresser in me more than at any time in my life.

But i do know that i will NEVER go back to stopping corssdressing for anyone again - its just to hard on the soul to keep hiding it!

Christine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

I might be a 4 if not for the fact that I have few people to trust in. Plus, living on a campus puts me in the position where being caught by anyone would mean having to face them for the whole year or more. I'm not up to that.

On the scale

I think I with most of the girls. I am a 3 to 4 depanding on the day. I wear panties very often under my boy closes. I have girls jeans and shorts that I wear all the time. I would like to dress more often but my wife who knows is not very excepting. She lets me dress but is not comfortable with it. I have started to get dressed in the morning while we both are getting ready for the day but I still have not had the courage to put on a bra in frontof her, my prblem. ANyway I think the numbers for me come and go. As one post stated when we first come out to our wifes, we go hog wild tehn the numbers go up and down.

Does any one understand what things cause us CD's to have these numbers change as much as they do or is this change just me/
    I would love to hear from everyone.

3 working on 4. My wife knows but doesn't want to see me or know any details. She accepts that I buy clothes and gives me time alone from time to time. I thank God for that at least. But it is not just the clothes I'm hiding from her -- I'm hiding part of me and I want that to change. I am working on showing more of the fem side of my personality to her in small ways.
    Jenny

Toss me into the 3.5 group. My wife is very supportive. I'm in panties 99.9% of the time, even to the doctors. And, I've gone out twice, but want more.
    Hugs,

Teddie

I'm at 3.5. Panties always, dress at home evry day to some degree, skirt, or dress. Wife knows and accepts. Have not told anyone else yet, altho I think kids have suspicions. Have gone out a few times daytime.
    :Power: Beth
    Oh, how I wish....

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    I have thought long and hard on this one. I will put myself at 4.5, working my way up to 5.

I'm dressed in fem clothes 90% of the time and I go out dressed androgynous on a regular basis now. My long painted nails make it impossible for me to go total drab, and I am totaly happy with that.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddie
    Toss me into the 3.5 group. My wife is very supportive. I'm in panties 99.9% of the time, even to the doctors. And, I've gone out twice, but want more.
    And the other 00.1%??

Charlene,

Sounds like you had fun at the pool party your wife created a thread about. So you're definitely a "5" and you probabaly felt like a "10" walking around in the sexy one piece.

Good for you and Bunny!

Emmi

I'm a 4.....