Thread: Multi-gendering

Aspiring Member

Multi-gendering

Six weeks ago I requested to have a female doctor at the VA hospital. The lady on the phone said that I might have to be reassigned to the Pink Clinic which is mainly OB/GYN. I told her that would be fine. A week ago I received a letter from the VA informing me that I had been reassigned to the Pink Clinic and I had a fasting blood test in the lab this morning.
    I was in drab but had my hair poofed some and my brows gelled into a thin line. I carried my ladies zip wallet but covered it with my notification letter. I butched up my gestures and voice in the lab. When that was done I went into the mens bathroom to pee. I never stand at the urinal. The large stall works for me because my ladies jeans have a short zipper. I have to drop my pants to use the toilet. I got a double take from a veteran going in as I went out.
    Next I found the Pink Clinic in the hospital. It wasn't open yet so I sat in the waiting area. Another lady was waiting also. We said hi to each other and asked where each of us was from. Many veterans drive to the VA from out of state. She thought that I was a woman. I asked about the mammograms and she told me all about them. After ten minutes the clinic opened and my friend was first. Then I told the receptionist that I just had blood drawn and decided to find the Pink Clinic and I had an appointment next week with the doctor. Did I need to fill out any paperwork? "No, they said. Just show up next week."
    After that I drove to another town for an appointment with an insurance agent. I butched up the conversation for him. Then I needed to pick up a few groceries. I put on earings, lipstick, grabbed my purse and went in the store. Now I was female again. I shopped and then chatted with the checker on the way out. I also had a smile on my face.
    Next week I'm dressing more fem for my doctors visit. I'll wear a bra, scooped top, and light makeup. I can't wait. Multi-gendering is fun; yes it is. Leanne

Way to go Leanne. Keep it up and never look back.
    Kisses, Linda

Leanne - it sounds like you really are leading a double life - at what point do

you think that the VA will catch on - what are you going to tell them

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Aspiring Member
    I'm going to tell the VA doctor the truth; that I am a trans gender person. I need someone to discuss this part of my life with me. What the other people in the clinic think about me is up to them.

Leanne, I am interested in the out come of that visit because I use the VA as well and I have been assuming that they would not look too kindly on CDing

As the twig is bent... Leslie Foxx's Avatar
    The VA that both my pre-op wife and I use serve a large number of trans vets. There's a support group for those who are in the process or have transitioned. My wife gets her hormones and T blockers (and all her other meds) from the VA pharmacy. Her primary care is at the women's clinic, and her shrink there has provided her with all the necessary documentation to have her SRS when we can afford it.
    [SIZE="3"]Leslie[/SIZE]

"In these shoes?"