Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: You want to drop by When!

I thought my knees were going to buckle. lol

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    I agree with most comments, this is a dream come true and it includes the handsome Prince and... does he drive a Mustang by any chance? I'm smiling for you. Thanks for sharing.
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

That was a very lovely story. Almost unbelievable. What I mean is it's like a fairytale coming true. Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. I'm so glad it had a happy ending. I will be looking for the sequels to come though. I wish you two the best. Keep us posted.

All I can say is have fun and be Careful hun.
    Angie

Well I'm reminded of being on the other side of this story, but well that''s what happens when your a lesbian trapped in a male body, it has it's plus' and it's minus'. I wish you well. Now I'm waiting for my turn to be on the girl side of the story. For real. Love you sweetie. Keep us in on what you feel about it all. Carol

update

it's kind of strange for me too.We hung out for a whole year together, he lived on the same property as i did, and ( i know this might sound bad), but it wasn't like I was making myself unavailable to him. We saw eachother almost everyday.I knew he liked me, but I didn't think he LIKED me .lol I guess now that I look back there some little things. A look that lingered a bit long. him coming to look for me to hang out. Playing in the pool together. then after he moved away. The phone calls to see if i was doing ok. B-day cards Christmas cards.
    I never told him how I felt about him back then, I just figured that it was what it was. There was one person who when I told her said... "I knew it,I knew it, i just friggin knew it" LOL . How many times did i tell you kelly? that dork has a thing for you! I do remember her saying it, but i didn't believe it.
    today was my father's birthday, so as I usually do I drove over to the cemetary to wish him a happy birthday. I am sure that my dad would have liked Matthew.. well maybe not as my boyfriend, lol, but as a man.
    Anyway things are going well. He's not working tomorrow so we get to spend the day together, and we'll see what developes.
    Oh and he did ask me when I wanted to meet his parents. I am still thinking that one over.
    Last edited by kellycan27; 03-11-2009 at 01:53 AM.

Gosh... meeting his parents? He is very serious about you isn't he...
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Oh and he did ask me when I wanted to meet his parents. I am still thinking that one over.
    As Lisa mentioned, he must like you a lot to take that step........and I can imagine that you're excited to meet them, but if you're nervous about it too, that's understandable. Good luck, hun.

I did ask him about that.That I thought that it be a might soon. his reply was. thet he didn't just decide to jump on an airplane and come get me. He thought about it over several months, and in making his decision he thought that one of the first things he should do was to prepare his family. (he's an only child). he said that the first reaction was shock ( i'll bet) then the are gay question came up. some soul searching, one on one heart to hearts.
    needless to say they are not thrilled with the idea,but he wasn't disowned, and they didn't say that they didn't want to meet me. I guess that's something.

Sounds positive to me... You've got a special one there Kelly... What a lucky girl you are

The lovers have flown...

I don't know about being excited to meet them, scared ^%$*(^$$ is more like it. To be honest I really didn't think about that. it was like just him and I.talk about a reality check! If we do stay together I'd feel much better if we didn't have to hide, but then again if they absolutely hate me i'd feel really guilty if i caused an irrevesible rift between him and his parents. And whos to say that sometime down the road it wouldn't cause him to resent me.

They love him... he loves you... you love him... It will be awkward... and they'll probably think it's a phase... but you just have to ignore the oddity of the situation and hope they learn to not just accept you but like you too... Only time will tell, but it's not something you can avoid, so tighten your bra straps and get the job done

The lovers have flown...

Thanks Lisa.
    I am encouraged somewhat by the fact that they raised him. He has a lot of great quailities, and those quailities had to come from somewhere.
    Last edited by kellycan27; 03-11-2009 at 09:12 AM.

Just be yourself, you are very likeable and sweet and they will see the good qualities in you that Mathew does.
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful story!

That's Fablous!! You are getting every girls wish, a knight in shining armor to wisk her away. AAwww... I wish you all the best.

He thought about it over several months, and in making his decision he thought that one of the first things he should do was to prepare his family.
    That says a lot about him [all good !] that he was willing to do that and sorta put his neck out for you.

But wasn't doing that beforehand putting the cart in front of the mule?

he said that the first reaction was shock ( i'll bet) then the are gay question came up.
    I think the whole "are you gay" thing will put to bed once they see you.

I don't think there are many [or any] people that would not see you as just the beautiful girl you are.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Putting the horse before the cart... Hmmm I'll have to ask him about that. Pretty self confident huh? Or just maybe he did notice how deparetly I felt about him while we were together, and just wasn't sure about his true feelings. As I mentioned before i wasn't playing to hard to get. I didn't throw myself at his feet, but I am sure there were signs ..

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    They love him... he loves you... you love him... It will be awkward... and they'll probably think it's a phase... but you just have to ignore the oddity of the situation and hope they learn to not just accept you but like you too... Only time will tell, but it's not something you can avoid, so tighten your bra straps and get the job done
    Quote Originally Posted by Mona View Post
    Just be yourself, you are very likeable and sweet and they will see the good qualities in you that Mathew does.
    Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaM View Post
    That says a lot about him [all good !] that he was willing to do that and sorta put his neck out for you.

I think the whole "are you gay" thing will put to bed once they see you.

I don't think there are many [or any] people that would not see you as just the beautiful girl you are.
    I agree with Lisa, Mona & Samantha..........just be yourself.

Thank you Alana

Putting the horse before the cart... Hmmm I'll have to ask him about that. Pretty self confident huh?
    I like confident men

The lovers have flown...

Putting the horse before the cart... Hmmm I'll have to ask him about that.
    Pretty self confident huh?
    It may have taken him moving away and being gone for a year to come to terms with himself and realize he loves you [ya big time, lol] and you are what he wanted all along and he wasn't going to take no for answer.

But ya, maybe just a little self confident,

Just remember one thing,
    It took him time to figure this out and come to terms with it so even if things don't go great with the folks you have to at least give them time as well to accept this.

BUT I don't think that will even be an issue once they meet you.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Banned Read only
    Yeah K! It sounded a little presumptive to tell the fam about you even before you knew, but...

...gosh! What a wonderful thing that he knows he can be open with them and that he's proud enough of you to let them know it!

Looks to me like a deserving girl got a worthwhile beau!

Good luck, darlin'!

Awe, aint young love great?! (ANY love for that matter!)

Hun I am happy for you both

Your story bought mayn a smile to my face as I was reading it
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

I don't know about being excited to meet them, scared ^%$*(^$$ is more like it. To be honest I really didn't think about that. it was like just him and I.talk about a reality check! If we do stay together I'd feel much better if we didn't have to hide, but then again if they absolutely hate me i'd feel really guilty if i caused an irrevesible rift between him and his parents. And whos to say that sometime down the road it wouldn't cause him to resent me.
    The words that come to my mind reading this are:
    God,
    grant me the serenity
    to accept the things I cannot change;
    courage to change the things I can;
    and wisdom to know the difference.

He has done the groundwork, and I think he knows what he is doing. I am happy for you both.
    Last edited by Carin; 03-11-2009 at 07:44 PM.
    Carin

I have gone on a journey in search if myself. If you find me before I return, please hold on to me until I get back.
    Telling our Children