Thread: What would you like your non-participating SO to do?

What would you like your non-participating SO to do?

My wife is aware of my CDing and is accepting, but not participatory, which I understand and accept. I sometimes sleep in a nightgown, which I usually only put on if she is already asleep or I go to bed before her. I at times wear panties with her knowledge, and she will wash and put away my things if she does the laundry. I try to be discreet but not hidden, and dress when home alone as the mood strikes me, always carefull to change before she gets home.

I would love one day to come home and find she had laid my clothes on the bed to be wearing when she gets home, or to put my nightgown out for me to wear at night, or give me some lingerie for Xmas or birthday.

I'm just wondering what others might fantasize about in this regard.

I'm afraid that only a few of the wonderful GGs who are on this Forum fit that

catagory - for me, it would be a pipe-dream

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnne Wheeler View Post
    I'm afraid that only a few of the wonderful GGs who are on this Forum fit that
    catagory - for me, it would be a pipe-dream
    JoAnne Wheeler
    Quote Originally Posted by JoAnne Wheeler View Post
    Had the same issue last night - came home and dressed in front of my spouse

for 4-5 hours - she said it was okay -................... - one moment she is

tolerant and helpful ( last night while dressed, she told me how I should walk

(I was trying to walk in 4 1/2 " heels (beautiful purple pumps) and she

complimented me on my outfit and the slip I was wearing) -
    JoAnne you get far far more aceptance from your wife than many CDR's on the forum as this post of yours Yesterday shows ... you already have more than most CDR's can only dream about YET YOU STILL WHINE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT HAVING AN UNACCEPTING SO ...... now rither she is accepting in as much as she can be ..... or she is non accepting totally which is is FGS

[SIZE="3"]Bluesman[/SIZE] us GG's have been known over time to accept one day what we could not the day before, go gently, remember to tell her often that you love her for her and what you have tog. We have a wonderful GG section if your wife would like to talk with us GG's in there it is private NO CDR's allowed, she just needs to join the forum, make 10 initial posts somewhere on the main foeum ( one of them an intoduction post in the intro section) then apply to join the FAB forum
    Last edited by Sheila; 03-12-2009 at 05:54 PM.
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Well first and very important; be INCREDIBLY thankful and openly appreciative to your wife for accepting your CDing. I have an accepting and supportive wife too, but I know all too well (prior relationships) about unaccepting girlfriends.

From my view, anything beyond acceptance is icing on the cake. The cake is what matters.

Yes, there's things I'd like my wife to do. I'd like her to do my makeup (she did it once, but not since). I'd like her to request I dress. I'd like her to suggest we go out together as two girls. Etc..etc..etc.. but I don't really care. I am ecstatic that she loves me, accepts me for all I am, and is utterly devoted to me and I to her. That's what matters.

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar

What would you like your non-participating SO to do?

My wife was non-participating for a long time. But that's only because; a) I didn't give her the chance and b) I didn't tell her who I was. Completely.

Once the latter is achieved then I suspect that all that is required to satisfy everyone is for both partners in the relationship to be honest with each other. In all aspects of the relationship. There isn't anything else that either of you need to "do". The rest will come automatically.

Sarah...

I just hope mine doesn't take and interest in my crossdressing at all!!! I'd hate to be slowed down or tied down or have rules set or have someone else tell me what I can and can't wear out!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

At some point

I would hope some of you ask yourselves why am I asking for permission in deciding what I want to wear when I want to wear it.

At least those of you without children in the house.

I would never tell an SO what they could and could not wear and I expect no less from them.

Of course, that is one of the reasons why I currently don't have an SO.

But I found out you can be more miserable in a relationship than you can be alone. This realization has made me more picky about who I date.

All I want from my SO as far as my cross dressing goes, is except me for what I am, she has no clothes fetish, why would she want to get involved in mine?
    She treats me the same no matter what I am wearing, and I love her for it!
    Now I will admit, she also will give many presents for my female personality, and I love that too. but beyond that she does not actively involved, but then she does things that I am not involved in, nor would I want to be.
    It's all good, be glad for what you have, and don't spend so much time worrying about what you don't, you and your wife will both be happier! MHO!
    Tina

My non-participating SO?

Did u say non-participating SO? ..........as long as she is not participating in my CDing she might as well not do anything, yes nothing.

I would love to have full participation and support. I would love to talk openly and freely about CDing with my SO. I would love to dress together just as we do now but with my dressing en femme and her enjoying it. I would love to share thoughts with her about fashion, make-up, jewelry, as well as other more serious topics while I am dressed en femme and sitting with her (dressed as she likes) in our living room or kitchen.
    warmly, Linnea

Aspiring Member
    be glad she willingly puts your clothes away, a lot of other SOs would not do that. this is a good sign she is open minded. give her time and be thankful for her, as you can tell a lot of the others do not have any one accepting.

Hmmmmm

I am thinkin..Don't push your luck. LOL

I would like her to teach me more about applying make-up, help me purchase new forms and a wig and just let me do my thing.
    JuAnn

Well at least your SO lets you dress with her, so be happy about that.I could ouly dress by myself and no one to talk, all by my self.