Thread: I Can't do it anymore!!!

Stepping out is so hard!! cdkelsi's Avatar

I Can't do it anymore!!!

I am just so spent. I am in a another Phase. Everything is gone and I am just so confused. One minute I am dealing with it fine glad its over and today the thoughts and feelings just come flying at me. What do I do?

I don't understand how so many of you do it. I wish I was stronger. I wish I could be dressed and hanging out. Why is it so hard to ask to find someone real to talk to and build a real friendship. Why can't I just accept it. Ugh I am so done with trying to do whatever it is...I don't know what to do.

Just venting sorry.

Sweetie i am cinfused sorry ...... whats up ?
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Can you explain a little further,kelsi?

Sweetie vent away I understand what you are going through and my advice is just focus on right now, ask yourself how do I feel right now? And focus on being ok with whatever is going on in your life at that very moment.

I know the loneliness can at times be crushing but just hang in there, keep the faith.

For me it was that a lot of the feelings and thoughts that would come at me where about the future and things out of my control and I found that if I can reconcile myself with the moment I will have more and more moments of peace and happiness.

If you can find peace in this very moment it will help you find peace in the future.

Hope this helps

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I know how you feel. I'm going through one of those phases myself. Good thing my therapist lets me send all the venting emails I want. If she charged by the word......
    Just hang in there. the sun will come out again.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    Aw hun , trust me with all been through it at some stage , you're really not alone. I know in the long term people will tell you all sorts of stratagies with dealing with it. I've tried most of them but the feelings still come back and haunt me every now and then. I know it's going to sound horrendously oversimplified but my way of coping these days is just not to think about it and get on with things , if i feel like dressing or expressing then i do ( when i can ) if not i don't stress ( if i can )

I know it's not much of a eureka moment but i'm afraid it's the best i can offer right now , just remember you're not alone and we're here for a big when you need it , take care
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

My Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by JuliaSmith View Post
    just remember you're not alone and we're here for a big when you need it , take care
    I think Julia said it best! Hang in there sweety and vent as much as you need to we will listen

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

It is just part of the BAGGAGE that we crossdressers have to live with !

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Gosh, how many times have I ..... er we all had those moments. No easy answers, because we are all different. The good news is that you found this forum. You'll find loads of help and understanding here. Good luck love, and hang in there.
    Kelly

Feel free to PM me if you need to talk Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Some days I would just like to stay in bed and not deal with the world, then I think about how good I have it compared with so many others in the world, get up get dressed and think about what I do have, not what I don't, sounds simple, it's not, but it does help!
    Tina

Stepping out is so hard!! cdkelsi's Avatar
    Thank you. You all are very sweet. All the best to you.

Well good luck on what ever you decide to not do any more... or do....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos