Thread: A good Dream!!!!

Lightbulb A good Dream!!!!

[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Has anyone ever had a dream that they were putting on some womans clothes and wake up remembering the exact feeling of them, and the colours?

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    I find most of my dreams ( or at least the one's i remember most anyway ) centre around not realising i am wearing julia's clothes until it's too late i.e. being at work or in family gathering and then getting torn a new one by friends and family. I guess i do have nice one's too but those bad one's really stick in my mind and set me up for a horrid day
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

My Facebook Page

Yes indeed! In fact the best dreams are the ones where I experience the feel of my bra directly against my skin, and the delightful weight in areas where I never felt it before. I am so disappointed when I wake up!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Non Nobis Domine, non Nobis, sed Nomine tua da Gloriam!"
    "Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is blind." Albert Einsten.
    "Champagne for our real friends, and real pain for our sham friends!" Irish American Toast.

Well it wasn't clothing, but last night I actually a dream about my hair lmao. I finally found a way to actually keep it out of my face without pulling it back and it looked great (of course my face was a bit different so that helped), and even though my brother was in the same room he didn't seem to notice or protest....I have to find some hair clips when I get home, see if the dream can become reality

YES, I have

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

A good dream

All the time!!! I sleep enfemme all the time so my dreams are also my reality and I just love it.

Sort of. Actually in the dream they are my clothes, not some woman's.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

dreams

my dream is being dressed and running into people I know and trying to make them accept what I'm wearing as just clothes and I'm still the same person ,no matter what I'm wearing. I have other dreams of dressing but they are very x rated, and could only tell them in complete secricy

I have had more dreams about coming out of the closet in front of my family than I can even recall since I was a kid. Sometimes the outfits I wore in the dreams are rather conservative, sometimes they're outright weird. It still happens.

Aspiring Member
    yes, quite often, even now when i don't dress.

I too have occaisional dreams where im dressed or in shorts (legs shaved) and nobody notices.
    " If the dress fits..."

no, but it sounds like a very nice dream!
    warmly, Linnea