Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skiing/Snowboarding

Skiing/Snowboarding

I bet a lot of you all are like and love to go up to the mountians and Ski or snowboard. Have any of you though about doing it enfem? It would be a perfect oportunity if you think about it. You can find very girly ski clothes. Ski clothes are kinda bulky so theres nothing about your form other then your height that might give it away. Wear gogles so you just need a little foundation blush and lip gloss and you are just another ski bunny?

That sound appealing to anyone else?

IM going up today

I've been laying low for about a week because of injuries but im going up today. Should be a great spring day. Its really warm and sunny

The one thing I don't like about this is I now need a complete new wardrobe for another sport. Do you know how expensive ski clothes are?

I'm skiing femme on a regular basis. I do essentially nordic skiing in high mountains. It's very fun.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nadiamaria/3271996135/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nadiamaria/3263818689/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nadiamaria/3273478483/

Quote Originally Posted by JoannaCaroline View Post
    I've been laying low for about a week because of injuries but im going up today. Should be a great spring day. Its really warm and sunny

The one thing I don't like about this is I now need a complete new wardrobe for another sport. Do you know how expensive ski clothes are?
    Its the end of the season around here so things are rather cheep right now. And going skiing you can wear the same things every time if you go up only a few times a year. I Bet right now you can get pants and a jacket for $100 together.

Nadia-Maria has been posting pictures of her doing this for some time - I think

that it would be great fun - no ski resorts in Kentucky - darn !

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Would love to if I was out! Going to Vt. next weekend with a buddy, that would be a heck of a way for him to find out!

Season lasts until late april here.

Glaciers are open year round. Stuff is starting to go on sale. I just have this little problem. I hate shopping and when I go, I go big. I won't look for the bargain, I'll go and buy and be done with it.

i do need to do it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadia-Maria View Post
    I'm skiing femme on a regular basis. I do essentially nordic skiing in high mountains. It's very fun.

Great pics Nadia-Maria, scenery's awesome too

The only skiing around here is water skiing in the summer. We get snow once every 4 years or so.

We had about 3 inches of snow in Dec and we may as well shut the city down.

I have a local friend who skii's enfemme all the time.... Me... I quite skiing decades ago... too dangereous... and there was no checking in skiing!! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I have a local friend who skii's enfemme all the time.... Me... I quite skiing decades ago... too dangereous... and there was no checking in skiing!! lol
    Just gotta wear a helmet (like in hockey ), even though duh I don't wear one.

Quote Originally Posted by kristinacd55 View Post
    Just gotta wear a helmet (like in hockey ), even though duh I don't wear one.
    Seee!!! Guy's skating with razors on their feet and pointy sticks is safer than skiing!! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Seee!!! Guy's skating with razors on their feet and pointy sticks is safer than skiing!! lol
    Yea, and after the last time I went when I smashed my face in the snow going 40 miles an hour, perhaps I should get one?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Nadia-Maria View Post

Awesome pix, Nadia-Marie! I think about how cool this would be every time I go skiing as a guy. Maybe now that the season is winding down, I'll start scrounging the sales for a billa with pigtails, a pink sweater and some girly skipants, put together with my guy skies, boots etc. I think I could pull it off...

Banned Read only
    I ski, but I completely fail to see the point of this....

This sounds very appealing to me (although I don't ski much any more). I enjoy the outdoors and have hiked (in the mountains of Washington, by the way) en femme. My fem hiking clothes do not cover up the way ski clothes would, but I'm very comfortable with them.
    In a week and a half, I'm going to go for a hike on the northern California coast--just an overnight--, and I'm going en femme. It should be great.
    warmly, Linnea

ski

if you are skiing enfem do you add more swish as you ski that might be fun and harder
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Great pics Nadia-Maria, scenery's awesome too
    Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    Awesome pix, Nadia-Marie! I think about how cool this would be every time I go skiing as a guy. Maybe now that the season is winding down, I'll start scrounging the sales for a billa with pigtails, a pink sweater and some girly skipants, put together with my guy skies, boots etc. I think I could pull it off...
    Thanks kristina and Windycissy !
    Here in the Southern Alps, the season is rather long, because as a rule there are huge snowfalls in April. And, skiing with skins, you can even still do it early June, especially in specific steep slopes facing north. It's fantastic !

That's what I see from my balcony :
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/nadiama...13728/sizes/l/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nadiama...14709/sizes/l/

I think I understand Miss construeds point

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    I ski, but I completely fail to see the point of this....
    Is your point why would anyone want to ski dressed?

I guess it depends. When I did it, it was because I was dressing anyway. I'm guessing a lot of us dress for specific events just for the experience. I do that also (fetish ball etc) but I also just happens because that's the way I am when an event comes up.

Yesterday, I got up, I was dressed as a boi and my wife wanted to go skiing so I went as a boi. Another time I was spending time as a girl so I went as a girl.

I completely understand someone wanted to experience something else as a woman though. If I understand your point above, I also understand why some people would not want to do some things as a woman.

OK, I'll be honest, there are a lot of things that I don't like doing as a boi and I wish I didn't feel like it was my responsibility, and I really don't want to do them as a woman.
    1. Work
    2. fix broken stuff
    3. plumbing
    4. yardwork
    5. etc etc etc

Wait a sec. Maybe Im just lazy!!

Aspiring Member
    Rock on Nadia, slap on your skins and pick a line. Tear it up!!!!!!!!!!! NO DRESS!!!!! but mabye panties.

About Miss Construeds point

Quote Originally Posted by JoannaCaroline View Post
    Is your point why would anyone want to ski dressed?

I guess it depends. When I did it, it was because I was dressing anyway.

It's mainly a matter of what do you love to do.
    If you love to go shopping, along overcrowded streets, then I understand you will be happy to go outside enfemme down town for shopping.
    And you will be all right to do that.

What I love to do is walking in the countryside and hiking/climbing/skiing in the mountains. That's why I love to do it enfemme.
    Because I feel like a woman doing what she loves to do.

Exclamation

So, last week I was skiing at a different resort than my usual, when I broke my leg. As soon as I stopped bouncing, and realized that I was going to need the ski patrol, one of my first thoughts was what kind of underwear I was wearing. Luckily it was relatively male. As it rurned out, two thirds of the patrolers that helped me knew either my family or at least one of my friends. And this was a resort that I had only skiied once before in my life!

So much for the anonymity of distance.

My suggestion is to dress for survival in a potentialy inhospitable environment. (Yeah. I mean the First Aid Room as well as the slopes.)

This thought intrigues me as well. I was home all day nursing a twisted ankle from my nordic skiing accident and spent time online and someone asked me this very question. I had never thought of it!

It is a chance to get out of the closet and not be worried about a perfect presentation (baggy clothes and a hat to cover my eyebrows). Yes, end of season clothes are cheap now. Sure would make the wig sweatty too. Nadia-Maria has some great pics! Very cute.

But what about a rental car? I'd hate for someone who knows my car to see Cassie glide in and load it up!

Hair flying, breasts swaying with each kick, an admiring glance from the men....it could be fun!
    [SIZE="2"]Cassie[/SIZE]

Would love to if I was out!
    what she said. lol

Always Pretty in Pink PanteeQueen's Avatar
    Sorry

I just surf and SCUBA dive and really can't do that enfemme.