Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confronted by the boss

Confronted by the boss

this evening as i was comming into the office, my supervisor asked me point blank if i was a crossdresser, then proceeded to say that it was none of the navy's business, he just needed to know for his own mental well being. he said that he has known there was something different about me since he reported to the command about 6 months ago, but couldnt place it untill today when he picked up my laundry from the laundry service along with everybody elses, and there was some lace sticking out of the top of my bag. just happened to be a pair of my panties. he said that he was the only one to see and that he stuffed it back into the bag and retied it, he claims to respect my privacy and choice of lifestyle, jsut not to let it interfeere with my job. talk about making your heart pound with fear of being outed.
    Jordyn
    XOXO
    Life is short be sexy every chance you get!!!

I grew up in a military town, Thats gotta suck. What did you say?

what else could I say?

I said yes, it's not like i could have said they were someone elses, everything else in the bag was mine, and if i said that i had a girl in my room that would have been grounds for big trouble. my wife is in the states, so it couldn't have been her, and co habition out of wedlock over here is ilieagal, punnishable hardcore. so i simply responded yes, and he said ok, we finished our turnover, and he left to go to bed. i think everything is gonna be ok, I hope.

During an inspection while stationed in the PI, they found the panties and nylons I had. But the rest of my quarters had that downtown Angeles City bar look and they figured I had just taken them off a bar girl and was notching them like you would a six shooter. If they only know.

I did shave my legs once and went to a company picnic, but nobody seemed to notice. I almost wished they had. That was in 1971. I could have found out there and spend the rest of these years not worring about it.

I hope you can take him at his word (as a military man) and that will be the end of it! Good luck!
    [SIZE="2"]Cassie[/SIZE]

Always Pretty in Pink PanteeQueen's Avatar

doh

Ahhh, the memories of PI. Anyways, I would have said that they were my wife's and that she stuck them in my bag as a joke and they must have gotten mixed up with the dirty laundry. Sounds like he is cool with everything, but be on your guard as he may blurt something out after a couple stiff drinks while on shore leave or something like that. Hope all goes well . . .

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    This is the honest truth. When I packed my duffle bag for Iraq a pair of my wife's white cotton panties got mixed up with my white briefs in the wash. I found the panties on day in Iraq. I kept them in their and nobody noticed I had panties in my duffle bag. I sure didn't wear them in Iraq. If any one had found them I would have said my wife snuck them in for luck.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Now THAT'S a heart stopper. Can't imagine how that must have felt. Of course I have to ask you - are you freaking crazy sending your girl stuff through the Laundry Service? I think I'd have spent a little time washing that stuff by hand! lol

Holy crap... I know the feeling... My LPO confronted me about it. But him being one of the people that gave me the most greif, I was not very kind about it. My roomate in our BEQ went snooping through my stuff... Ugh, he found everything, and showed several of my friends, and told everyone else... Ugh... Thankfully, no legal recourse. My friends were understanding, and kept the rumour mill under control.
    The Secret to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and MISS- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Keep your words short and sweet just in case you have to eat them later.

You can either be Happy, or Right. I'll take happy.

I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary. - The Late George Carlin

Laundry

our laundry service is run by civilians, turkish, and philipino i think, they don't know any better as long as abag doesn't have mixed garments (male &)female) in it.

There is the written policy of don't ask don't tell and he may have crossed the line by asking. He will probably honor that policy by not telling but depending on his personallity he may make your life more difficult with more duty than others. I hope it goes well for you and your decission to come clean shows more moxi than most. Being a sailor of a time long ago, thank you for your service and hang tough. Keli ADJ-3

This would shake me up, that's for sure.
    warmly, Linnea

What happened to the don't ask part of the don't ask ..don't tell?
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Dont ask, dont tell is for homosexuallity. Crossdressing doesn't have anything to do with that.
    The Secret to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and MISS- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Keep your words short and sweet just in case you have to eat them later.

You can either be Happy, or Right. I'll take happy.

I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary. - The Late George Carlin

I dont know your CO, but I'm willing to bet he will keep his word based on what you said, and not say anything, he just sounds like a man of honor, as long as you give him the respect he deserves, I think your safe for now.
    Last edited by Karen564; 03-15-2009 at 11:28 PM.
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

sound to me like he was snooping, if as you say he just tucked them back in!! and retied!!your bag!!,as he said he thought there was something about you, so what better time to have a peek.
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

That is a scary moment! Our laundry service in Iraq was run by locals and I wouldn't have dared put my panties in, they boil washed pretty much everything and soo much stuff went missing. Plus I had helpful friends and it was traditional for the guy off duty to pick up everyones laundry and drop it by their bed, but one of them used to fold it all neatly on the bed for everyone. I used to get up first in the morning and hand wash them when I needed to, hung them to dry under my bed which worked due to the tent being 45 degrees most days!!

But enough raving, respect for your bravery in admitting it and if you boss has any common sense he will not mention it, most people just tend to want a quiet life out there!

You could have said that they are the wifes. When you are away from home and her you always bring a pair of her panties with you to wear just to keep her close.

But well done for being honest and I just hope he is trustworthy with your disclosure.

Maybe is a cd as well....

Xx Vicky xX

looking for friends Chrissy be good's Avatar
    I was thinking the same thing...he's probably a CDer too. Who knows, you might have found a new gurlfriend.

Chewies sister-moulted!
    For his own mental health . OMG - is he fearful of meeting a crossdresser or his sanity hangs by a thread ?? What a crock .
    Navys buisiness ?? And he reported you ?? Then looked in youre laundry .
    Golly what a power mad individual . Has he never heard of privacey???
    I,d watch my back if it were me ...... sounds very suspicious. Even if like the others have hinted , he too were a crossdresser theres better ways to question and discover anothers lifestyle. I find it all a little creepy.

The Don't Ask Don't tell policy doesn't really cover transgendered issues but do to their closed minded way of thinking they often group us all together. The military considers all forms of transgenderism to be of a deviant sexual nature and are grounds for separation.
    here is a link I found on the study of gender identity in the military.

http://www.palmcenter.org/press/dadt...n_u_s_military
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I pretty much agreee with the others in thinking that he must be another CD. carol

Quote Originally Posted by robyn1114 View Post
    here is a link I found on the study of gender identity in the military.
    http://www.palmcenter.org/press/dadt...n_u_s_military
    Moderators, that link needs to be a sticky. Section 2.4 goes into great detail about how the military views crossdressing, which regulations deal with it, and cites a specific case ("United States vs. Guerrero") - notable especially because the defendant was prosecuted for dressing he did off-base.

Nice sleuthing, Robyn, and thanks for sharing that article with us!

ralph

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    ..... and what was your boss doing picking up other folks laundry .........?

That was and is a truly tough situation - I admire your courage

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"