Thread: Animals

Animals

Do you find animals respond any differently to you. I wondered about this after a recent encounter with a dog - 10yr old black Cocker Spaniel. Whilst the dog was a little hesitant to approach me at first, it quickly became quite friendly and enjoyed me stroking it - OK, KEEP YOU'RE FILTHY MINDS TO YOURSELVES .

I was in drab, no perfume or anything. The owner said "That's very strange she doesn't usually like males". (bite tounge quickly!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]To be a Rock and not to Roll[/SIZE]

I use to know someone that had a big (and i mean big) hunt horse and she said that it will only let females mount it but she noticed that it had no problem with me going near it so she let me mount it and ride it , she use to say it was like riding a volcano , but i use to whisper in its ear and it would just go like the wind , that was some horse .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I'm a cat magnet... They all come to me even the anti-social ones...
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    I'm a cat magnet... They all come to me even the anti-social ones...
    Cats are a "me" magnet...I go to them even if I am feeling anti-social!

My black cat doesn't seem to care how I look or whatever clothes I wear.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

the dog understands the difference

Our dog knows that "he" is not fond of dogs, and she really does belong to the female members of our household. Once she (the dog) became aware of Tina, she simply assumed that Tina would act toward her as the rest of the women in the house, and the dog just loves Tina.

OKOK, so Tina acts differently toward the dog from "him" so it's a reinforced action. There's no doubt that the dog knows when Tina has arrived

tina

amimals.

My dog loves me.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

My cats simply demand attention. they don't seem to care what I am wearing.

Animals...

Our little dog looks at me like "Oh no...not again!!!" I guess two girls in the house is just TOO much.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kris

my cats dont really care if im down up

Meet me at Smugglers Cove PaulaSF's Avatar
    I'm our Toy Poodle Coco's best friend (since I'm the only one tolerating her kissing/licking- tho that's a bit on an issue with a full face of makeup!) in either presentation...

Even when wearing fragrance, but usually my face is fully visible, when I'm en femme.

Not much better of a "prop" for preambulating, en femme through Union Square, the Marina, or Cow Hollow neighborhoods, totally getting into the "see & be seen, vibe."

My Pal Sara's late Golden Retriever also seemed oblivious to whether we were dressed, or not, too.

Think our canine SOs truly sense we're the same person, now if only more of ourselves, and the humans around us would too...

cheers,
    Paula

My former housemates dogs really backed off first, when i came to them dressed! I had to talk to them, before they trusted me. The cats i have owned did not act differently, but seem to want to get into my photos!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Animals have a great sense what your about usually, at my last house everything came to me for adoption or a temporary home or food
    Our dogs will bark some if I'm dressed but they haven't really seen me that often. One doesn't like the sound of heels on the floor, mine or my SO's

Aspiring Member

Of course, silly!

The first time that I came out of the bedroom, dressed as Annie, my big dog, Sammie who looks like "Old Yeller", came barking and snarling toward me. It was not until in my male voice I shouted his name and then held out my hand, that some recognition came to pass. I was not accepted until he put his head under my skirt and sniffed that I became totally accepted....LOL!

Cats & dogs are different

My experience has been that dogs adapt a bit faster to who I am because they can smell it's me. Cat's are visual and it's taken them more time to warm up to Tracy!

-Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Doggies and kitties all love me, with little exception. They have a sense about these things. They know I'm a critter-person, and they warm up to me quickly no matter how I'm dressed. My own dogs kind of look at me funny while I'm dressed, but they really don't care one whit if I'm wearing a dress or not. My wife should take a clue from them!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

My Lab

My chocolat lab does not care if I'm in boy or girl mode. I look totally different enfemme, she recognizes me anyway.

Dogs and Cats take to me. Our little Miniature American Eskimo/Lancashire Heeler is crazy about me and spends most of his time with me.

Yes - my dogs at first just looked at me, apparently not knowing exactly who

I was - but after I talked to them, they were fine - thats why they are man's

(Girls) best friend, they won't tell on you !

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Crossdresser At Heart NatashaCD's Avatar
    My cat loves both of me lol just as long as i keep bringing the food