Thread: corsets aspens first one

corsets aspens first one

Hi everyone I got my first corset today I will post some pics later. My god the curves are awsome. And it helps posture to. I was told you have to train your body by wearing it daily like to work or bed. I cant wear it to work but bed works for me and dates to It is wonderful any comments about corsets
    you can be sarcastic as long as you smile

I have a couple of corsets and they do help getting a nice figure. After a while though I find them a bit constricting, but don't do what I did and eat a huge meal in one. You'll be sorry..............!

girlie guy
    When I put one on and cinch it up tight I feel like a water balloon that's being squeezed in the middle--everything bloats at the top and bottom and I feel like all it did was move the fat from one place to another, but it's fun!

I like mine, got it off eBay actually. Great effect, found I DO have a waist after all!

But like has been said, don't overdo it and overtighten too soon, passing out is not a good idea. But it really does help if you have a bad back, it can give some awesome support to an aching spine.

Bad news though, the last time I wore mine, the knot slipped and I couldn't free it and as I was getting short of breath as I struggled to undo the dratted thing, had to cut the laces to escape! Got to replace them yet.

Hi like2baspen,
    I have 2 corsets the first one i got from transformation in london i havn't worn it a great deal but it does give you a waistline and you can do it up yourself by hooking on the front fasteners and pulling on the laces that hang from the back around to the front and tieing at the front. That one is in black and i find it ok but sitting down it tends to dig in at the tops of my legs, the second one is white and i brought it new on ebay this is comfortable and i can sit down without it digging in, does up the same way, gives you a waist and cost around £50 which was cheap compared to £125 for the black one. As for wearing for a long time to train your figure that i can't tell you as after wearing for an evening i am sure glad to get it off so i can breath again. Plus if anyone is thinking of buying a corset please look around as these tv shops tend to hike the prices up. take care luv christine h.

I dont want to take it off It is so cooland I look hot especially with my leather mini and bolero jacket

I have a couple I enjoy wearing. I find it a bit warm at this time of year though. If I wear one a week for a week, I find my shape developing nicely. Thay also support my back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Definitely don't overdo at first: I'm assuming it's not custom-made so just remember that if you lace it too tight at first you can hurt yourself and damage the corset. Men's rib cages are wider and more box-shaped than women's so an off-the-rack corset tends to be too small there and pinches the ribs.

Also, and this goes for all corsets, it needs to break in to your body's shape. If you take it easy at first and cinch it more as the fabric naturally stretches over time, it'll only get more comfortable. Sleeping in it's good - I sleep in mine too sometimes.

One thing that helps break in both your corset and body is to lace it up so it's snug but not tight. Wait at least 1/2 hour and then your body will be used to the shape for that wearing, and your organs will have settled too. Then you can lace it tighter and more comfortably than you would've if you cinched down at the beginning!

Quote Originally Posted by Like2BAspen
    Hi everyone I got my first corset today I will post some pics later. My god the curves are awesome. And it helps posture too.
    I can't wait to see you in it, Aspen! It's really high on my wish list too, but I will have to get somebody to teach me how to put it on and take it off without help. I did hear a GG say "always remember, first shoes, then corset"

I might start with a corset-styled waist cincher that extends from just under the ribs to just over the hips. That way I could wear it with just about anything.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

corsets are wonderful just got up after wearing out last night and I still don't want to take it off or maybe iam just afraid that I might not be able to get it off lol

It is f'n awsome though i just love the curves. wear it to bed and you will wake up with a smile when you see yourself.

Ronna's Evil Twin
    Aspen, Dear, we would love to see your pictures!
    Obviously, you're quite excited about it, too!

I dont have a digital camera and after the corset I will not be able to afford one for a while. I will have to take a pic and get it developed and scann it or have it put on a cd