Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many times have you had a Purge!

PVC Crazy Member iwearstockings's Avatar
    3 times. never never again.
    Peace through superior dress sense..

Three, maybe four times, last time was about 10 years ago. Beyond that now, self-acceptance took a long time, wasn't easy, I don't think it is for many of us, the struggle for me today is how "her" life co-exists with "his"
    normal world.

Several times over the years , my mom found and disposed of my things a few times when I still lived at home , and I purged everything myself about 15 years ago thinking I could live without cross dressing in my life , WRONG !
    Since then I have accepted that cross dressing and my femininity is a part of me that I should enjoy , I am much happier and comfortable with it all now , I just wish I still had some of the clothes that I disposed of.
    Tomara

Three.

never...

Never. But when you need to puge try selling to other CDer here or over on Evil Bay.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Purge

At the end of Jan I packed up everything and took it to Goodwill store. I kept my panties as I will never stop wearing them and a skirt. I feel I do not wish to be a woman or look like one. I am a guy who likes to wear a skirt for comfort. We have been in Arizona for the last two months and my wife wears sun dresses everyday, I commented how lucky she was to have the free flowing dress while I was stuck in shorts that want to rip me in half. she has no problem with me wearing a skirt in private in our back yard. So I bought a nice skirt that blows with the breeze, and sitting here indoors with the wind blowing in the window. If only society would open up and let us enjoy this in public. At 80F+ I would love to be outside. Looking forward to this summer when I can wear it at home in our private back yard. Hope some of you read Dear Abbey last week on the artice from Joe who wears skirts out in public, he had a lot of possitive response not only from men but women.Bobbie Anne

I have Never purged. I just don't buy as much, I already have enough for the next year or so.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

Jamee
    Twice. But like a lot of you I regretted it. I swear on my pumps
    that I will never purge again. The last time I thought about doing
    it I locked my trunk up and hid the key. By the time I was over
    the "urge to Purge". I remembered where I put the key. Now if I
    could only remember where I put my car key!!!

Former Member
    I have never purged. I have always been comfortable with who I am and am very fortunate to have a wife that is accepting and supportive. I met her when I was barely 19, and she has known since the beginning.

I still have my 80's clothes.....all of my mini skirts and shoulder padded tops. Now all I need is an 80's party to attend.....and a big hair wig!!!

Hmmmm, I wonder if those mini skirts still fit.....

So many times I can't remember.

I have not purged yet but I often think about doing it, thinking I might get sloppy one day and get caught by my roommate.

Purged 3 times. No more however I am on a fast tran and there ain't no stoppin me now...
    Hugs,
    Tamera
    Please read this regarding personal information http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_personal_information

[SIZE="2"]"GENDER" is not whats between the "THIGHS", but whats between the "EARS".....[/SIZE]