Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Many (guy's) like to wear a bra & panties under your reg clothes ?

Smile

I wear panties all the time now, never wear mens panties and my toe nails are painted all the time, when i am off from work i wear panties,stocking and bra when i go shopping under my men's clothes.

rachel-u-sissy
    i always have girls panties on don`t have any male underwear on winter days i wear a bra and stockings under heavy sweaters and trousers

I wear stockings and panties all the time, even at work. At work I will wear female jeans, sock and Loafers. I also wear mascara and your right nobody seems to notice. With the stockings on the jeans tend to rub and I can hear the sound of the stockings and jeans rubbing.

Banned Read only

Only in Winter!

I can only wear womens underwear under my males clothes during winter. Thats when layers hide the bra.

I tried once wearing womens underwear at work a very long time ago and they found out. Probably my bra strap was hanging.

I don't wear panties that often becuase one time in a shopping mall a girl shouted out - "He's wearing panties!" I don't know how she knew...

Pantyhose, panties or teddy something under under a loose jeans and t shirt, clear nail polish fingers and toes.
    Always best dressed up all the way full out femme whenever possible.
    Kim

Banned Read only

wearing knickers under male clothing

i found a website called "manties" ie mens panties. they're beautiful and great to wear. x

cdintx
    I wear bra with incerts and panties every day. No body seems to care.

bogeyfree57

Jeans Mini Skirt

I like to wear a jeans mini skirt with tan thigh highs and silk red panties.

Jessica38c
    I am cautious about wearing bras outdoors. If you wanna keep it secret, it may be tough because you will get tan lines around where the bra is worn.

Jessica

When wearing a bra under your drab clothing, you have to take certain precautions. I usually wear a dark top when I wear a bra out. Like a dark blue or black golf shirt or T-Shirt. Also it needs to be somewhat loose. Otherwise, it may show though the clothing. You can wear a White bra with a white T-shirt. I have gone out by myself and with my sister and no one notices. I also have lounged around the house with my sister, mother, neices, and others present and no one notices. The one thing that could cause a problem, is if you have someone come up to you and give you a hug. She/He may then notice your bra by the feel. I have worn both underwire type and non-underwire type out. Once when I was out eating with my sister, one of the straps starting falling. I just excused myself, walked to the bathroom, went in the stall and fixed it.

Akyra

How Many (guy's) like to wear a bra & panties under your reg clothes

thouaght yous were all guys anyway......

stop comfusing me!!!!!!!!

Tristen Cox
    Too easy :topic:

StephanieCD
    Today I wore panties and thigh highs to the grocery store - under my regular clothes... pretty nerve racking for me. Exciting, too - because every inch of my being was aware of what I wass wearing... and alos nervous about "tell tale" signs - or the unknown lift of the pant leg or something. I walked funny the whole time

Oh well.

Under the drab

Hi,

I wear my good clothes under the drab almost all the time. The few times I don't is when I'm flying (after 911) and when I have to go to the doctor's office. Other than that I am personally fem all the time.

I wear panties, or panty girdles five days a week at work. With them I normally wear either a garter belt and stockings or thigh highs. Pantyhose are really not practical when you are expected to use a urinal, and the toilet door has gaps wide enough that anyone passing buy can tell the color or your panties.

On weekends, I wear pantyhose and panties.

I have spoken in front of large groups, gone to business meetings, greeted politicians and shopped in major malls dressed this way and no one has ever seemed to notice.

Since the softness of the nylon and silk (I have three pair of real silk stockings and they are reserved for REALLY special occassions!) feel so great, and no one seems to notice what I have under my trousers, I feel I might as well be comfortable.

One thing I have learned from our GG friends. Don't wear panties, or panty girdles, under tight trousers, or at least those tight in the behind. Just like our GG friends if you bend, wearing tight pants or trousers, the panty lines will show. Since there is significant difference in the shape and leg lines of men's briefs and women's panties, the difference would be obvious to anyone that notices, and that might be a whole lot more people than you would thing.

My advice, live comfortable. Wear panties and hosiery under your drab wear, but don't be foolish!...and dream of the day it doesn't matter.

JenniRose

girlie guy
    This time of year it's very hot here and I would prefer to wear just the panties and nothing else.
    But, one look in the mirror tells me I'd better accessorize.
    I also like the 'Pantene' TV ads because they remind me of panties.

under drab shopping

yes i also wear panties and pantyhose when shopping, it feels so good under jeans.