Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Many (guy's) like to wear a bra & panties under your reg clothes ?

dressing under drab

I never felt comfortable with this, but after reading
    http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10234
    about the crossdressing scale, it seems popular.
    I'don't know, I am an all or nothing girl.
    which is why I get so cranky being stuck in the house en-femme.
    anyone else unable to do the girl clothes under the boy's?
    I get confused about how to act.

There's nothing wrong with wearing panties or one of your favorite under garments underneath your trousers. It feels really good. Silky smooth stockings too! Try it and see. You might like it. And if you're not into male trousers than find a pair of black womens slacks. No one will know. Only you!

I have come to think that wearing undies under your "civvies" is too much like fencesitting for me! I'm an all or nothing girl although I do normally have painted toe nails just to keep the flag flying!!!!
    L&P
    Mariej
    xx

Quote Originally Posted by orchard
    I get confused about how to act.
    Oh my god... Don't get me started on this

College.... panties..... I turn into a really camp guy!! (Not good in the kinda English public school ethos my college seems to have.)

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Painted toe nails, panties, pantyhose, and sometimes even a bra. I also go out with a pair of ladies slacks and a ladies T-Shirt Blouse. No one even notices. Another thing you can wear is lipstick that is almost the same color as your natural lips. I was all decked out this way last night, while watching TV with my sister and she didn't even have a clue.

well this is all real nice if you can...sometimes we can not...but any part of being fem is a treat for me....when possible I endulge to the maximum but since limited I do what I can and enjoy even just talking/typing about it
    "It is good to begin well; it is better to end well"

I don't like mixing the two either, it's one or the other. I used to wear my femme things under the drab whenever I could but for the past few years I feel that in doing so Jenny is wearing guy stuff. I do like to keep my toenails painted though.

I did try it a couple times, but I think I don't like the polarities it creates.
    when dressed fem, i act fem.
    when dressed drab, easy for me to assume the role, but when I feel fem dressed in drab I sometimes bust out with fem mannerisms.
    where am I going with this...?
    who knows.
    I guess the drab dress puts me into my actor role, were I assume the role quircky chrasimatic, though very male guy. This role is ingrained, I mean, come on, I have been playing it my whole life.
    and, I am not so hot on just wearing the undergarments, it leaves me wanting for more.
    then again, maybe wearing panties under drab would bring my true self out more.

Just went to the grocrey story dress in fem short, fem top, fem panties and girls sandles I got at Walmat. So --everything I had on was female. But-- almost unisex in outward appearance. Also had a touch of makeup, fem permume, lip gooss, etc. Felt great and no one noticed !!! Give you a great deal of conficence in going out with a a high degree of fem without being obviously dressed as a a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Drucilla
    Just went to the grocrey story dress in fem short, fem top, fem panties and girls sandles I got at Walmat. So --everything I had on was female. But-- almost unisex in outward appearance. Also had a touch of makeup, fem permume, lip gooss, etc. Felt great and no one noticed !!! Give you a great deal of conficence in going out with a a high degree of fem without being obviously dressed as a a woman.
    intersesting idea

Hi orchard,

There was this one time I wore pantyhose under my male clothes on my way to a job interview.

I got the job!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorna2cute
    Hi orchard,

There was this one time I wore pantyhose under my male clothes on my way to a job interview.

I got the job!!
    yyyeeesss!

I don't regard wearing femme gear under drab as fence-sitting and I don't think you have to be all or nothing. Wear what feels good!

The first three things I put on in the morning are femme items - knickers, pantyhose and camisole - and it makes me feel great. The drab gear, whether business or casual, is bye the bye.

I wear panties under my drab clothes and sometimes panty hose,, It just feels sooooooo darn gooood.....
    forever in lace

How Many (guy's) like to wear a bra & panties under your reg clothes ?

How Many (guy's) like to wear a bra & panties under your reg clothes and go of the house ?
    I would like to find out if the is anyone out there has ever but on bra & panties with there reg. (men's ) clothes on and gone out. I like to but on my bra and a t-shurt and go out side for a walk or work in the yard and around the house all day I like the feel of the bra on me all the time dose anyone else to this or feel this way ?

Bonnie

I do it all the time. In fact I will also put on a ladies T-shirt Blouse and ladies slacks. No one notices at all. I have lounged around my sister's house and even she doesn't notice. Go for. It feels great.

Sure Bonnie, I always wear panties, I only own one pair of men's bikini briefs. I often will wear a bra under drab and like Joann, I sometimes wear a few girl clothes out and about and I don't think anyone notices. Not that I'd care too much by this point. Honey, wear those things whenever you feel like it or feel that you can. I have (as have we all at some time) placed way too much emphasis on "what others will think", when in reality, most of the "others" don't notice or care. Keep the faith Bonnie, Olivia.

I wear panties all the time since I don't have any men's underwear at all. As for the bra I do it when I am reasonably sure that I won't get caught. I have also been slowly building my collection of everyday womens cloths so that I can dress in drab and still be wearing womens cloths. If you take the time to look you will see that there are quite a few womens fashions that either look like mens or are androgynous in nature that can be worn any time without the average person noticing it. In most of them the only giveaway is the color or stiching on the item.
    huggs
    anna
    [SIZE=5]Be who you are not who others think you should be.
    May the Great Spirit Bless you in all things.[SIZE=2]
    My website: [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2]http://360.yahoo.com/mrsanna_25
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2] The Be-All Website: http://www.be-all.org/
    The National Center for Transgender Equality http://www.nctequality.org/
    [/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

Kiliee
    I do every day I wear a pair of panties and a bra to work and just hanging around the house and nobody really cares. My boss told me I could come dressed as I want he even said I could wear all womens clothes if I wanted to he would not think lesser of me. My cd life is starting to be more and more easier then it was about a year ago. So if you feel like dressing then do it till your harts content.

[SIZE=7]YEP![/SIZE] :flirt:
    [SIZE=2]HIGH HEELS AND SHORT SKIRTS[/SIZE] : :shh:

I paint my toes and with the exeption of work wear panties under my drab.
    However when I dress I totaly dress, I could not wear a fem outer garment as Rob it just dosn't feel right.

I wear panties 23/7 also sometimes wear a bra in the winter when I am wearing clothes that will cover my bra lines.

Banned Read only

All the time.

When ever i get a chance i do. Its like second nature to me now. The panties feel so good, espcially right after you shave ur crotch and legs.

I rarely wear panties only because I have an odd shaped body, and in mens jeans sometimes they don't always cover that area (plumber butt).. not good to have frilly underpants showing. How do you wear a bra and not have a bulge show? (I guess a sports bra would more support than try adding volume).

Another one who doesnt own mens underwear and mens jeans dont fit right so i allways buy girls ....and in winter under jumpers a bra is an absolute must
    Sarah
    TRY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DO IT AGAIN