Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do you hide all your clothes

Where do you hide all your clothes

Hi

I was wondering where you girls hide your clothes, shoes etc from your other half and family.

I recently bought my own clothes and my first pair of heels I am paranoid about someone finding them but not sure where I could hide them.

Where do you all hide your clothes?

I have my dresses/skirts hanging up in my wardrobe, i'm out to my mum so I don't have to worry about them being seen luckily.

My make up/bras/tights/shoes are in boxes in my wardrobe too.

Usually in the dryer...why can't I remember to take them out when I they are finished?

Otherwise Lori has her half of the closet
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar

Where do I hide all my clothes?

In the closet I'm afraid

It's a great irony - a real hoot - I'm out of the closet so my clothes are in it! Now isn't that just a sensible kind of symmetry?

Sarah...

I keep everything in a tub under the bed (my bed sits pretty high up). My bed is in the corner so I can also kick the tub against the wall which all but ensures no one sees it. I don't live with anyone but I do have friends/family over every so often so that works for me.

I was on a buying frenzy last year and realized I had sooooo much clothing and 'stuff' that I could no longer keep them in the attic in my golf bag (for when I travel w/the clubs). I was sure my SO would find them as she's always in the attic putting things away or taking things downstairs. Anyway, I felt it best to tell her (after 15+ years of marriage). It didn't go as well as expected. Now I'm rethinking that perhaps I should have kept the stuff in the golf bag.

Assuming that HIDE is the keyword here, the majority of my stuff is at a good friend's house who knows about me, he happens to be gay (not that there's anything wrong with it).

I also have a transgendered friend and she is my backup, she has kept my boxes from time to time.

For stuff I've just bought, I currently keep some in my golf bag travel bag in the garage, which zips shut and no way my wife would open it. My old druggie days made me creative.

Good luck...think outside the box (ha ha)

Interesting stories everyone...

I thought about hiding them under the floorboards, though I'm thinking its a bit extreme but I really don't want to be exposed but its the only place I'm sure they wouldn't look....

I don't have to hide them anymore since I came out to the wife in January. My clothes are hanging up in my part of the closet and the other things (Intimates) are on the shelves of the closet, my half of course.

I live alone, so I hide them in the closet along with my manly clothes.

Rented storage locker, since there is quite a stash, and My great wife is not a full believer. We do keep nightgowns, panties, slip at home. She doesn't approve of the full package. Wigs, shoes, dresses, skirts, tops, ect,... off site.

I've got it made. I am single and more or less live alone. I keep all my stuff in my "model's wardrobe" closet.
    I live more or less because I have a live in model/daughter and anothe male classmate. Both of which are OK with Leslie as well as the male me.

Leslie
    Southern belle in a 'male by birth' body born in Pa and raised military. :grin:

Let's just say I keep it well hidden, but I'm getting tired of playing this game.

Well, since i still live with my parents..

i just hide it in this box where a bunch of posters and useless crap are inside..

Served me well thus far..

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brielle_CD View Post
    Well, since i still live with my parents..

i just hide it in this box where a bunch of posters and useless crap are inside..

Served me well thus far..
    That must be some size of box! So where do you keep the box?

Since my grown son currently lives with me, I keep most of my skirts and tops in the closet in garment bags. I always had a lot of suits and sport coats in garment bages before. So, that part should hopefully not arouse any suspicions to curious eyes. Then I have a couple of small nylon duffle bags, plus a carry on over the shoulder bag that I keep miscellaneous stuff in. Then, finally I have a very large suitcase that is over flowing with skirts, tops and misc stuff. Too much or is it, never too much? I really do need more room!

Excuse me posters are not useless crap. They ar mini gold mines.

Leslie a southern belle hidden in a yankie privates body.

Spare bedroom...I have that closet for my girl clothes and men's suits and the wife takes the other spare bedroom for her extra's...so my clothes are hiding in the closet because I'm not....

I don't hide my clothes any more because I'm out to my wife... and she's the one who buys most of it for me.

Before I came out, I had a safe stash-place in the basement. I kept my things in a storage container that was located in a region that my wife would not bother to do anything with. We kind of established her areas and my areas, so we don't step on each other's toes.

The storage container was unassuming looking so as not to draw any attention to it. I also had a few layers of old man-clothes folded neatly on top (inside the container, on top of my femme clothes) should anyone open the container. Even if some of the items were removed, I had a couple layers, so they'd have to keep digging deeper to find anything. My wife knows to leave my old stuff alone though so if she stumbled on it (which she never did), she would have just thought she found some of my old clothes, and never bothered with it.

It's important to camouflage your secret stash somehow just in case. It's always best to come out to your SO, but if you have not yet, it's a good idea to make sure that they don't get discovered. Always a good idea to do an inventory every time you remove items from the stash (for wearing) too. I used to count items so that I always remembered to return as many items. This helps prevent you from accidentally leaving an item or two out somewhere to be found. The number system works - use it, and good luck.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

The softer side of me! Dannie Lefae's Avatar
    I don't have to hide anything from my SO. All of my stuff is in the top drawer of my dresser. The only time we have any close calls is when I forget to fold the laundry myself and my kids fold'em. So, I do hide my stuff from my kids, but not my SO.

Dannie
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]"A mistake is only a mistake if you fail to correct it, otherwise it is a learning experience" - Me

General nuisance AliceJaneInNewcastle's Avatar
    Well, the stuff for the current season lives in the wardrobe jammed between my male stuff and my wife's stuff. The out-of-season stuff and formal wear lives in a locked full double wardrobe in my son's bedroom. He only gets to use the drawers of that wardrobe because they're not lockable.

My wig rack is screwed to the bedroom wall in full view. My inlaws have seen it and simply assume that the wigs are my wife's, even though they've never seen her wear one!

Dresses, skirts blouses hang in the closet, underthings folded neatly in top drawer of dresser, more risque items hidden from prying little eyes :-)
    SO knows and accepts.

I did hide them in the Basement. But now my wife knows So nomore hiding anything.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by sexy_heels View Post
    Hi

I was wondering where you girls hide your clothes, shoes etc from your other half and family.

I recently bought my own clothes and my first pair of heels I am paranoid about someone finding them but not sure where I could hide them.

Where do you all hide your clothes?
    I used to have em in the crawl space in the basement, until my wife found out 1/2 years ago

I hide them in the Basement. My wife knows about my collection but I never dress in front of her, so she closes her eyes and there is no issue.