Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Painting your nails, how does your SO react?

Painting your nails, how does your SO react?

How does your SO feel about you painting your finger/toe nails?
    Is she ok about it or does she completely disapprove?

Does she prefer you to use colours that are more neutral, or can you paint them any colour you like?

In my personal situation i can paint them any colour i like, in fact i'm sure if i asked, she'd even paint them for me.

Not too thrilled. And that's when I was only using clear or shear lilac and sheer pink on my toes. If she ever saw some of the reds I have worn the past couple of years!
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    I paint my toe nails, they are black right now. The SO doesn't mind, as long as I do her for her!

My fingernails are in bad shape and I perfer fake nails. She helps me pick out the colors.
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    In my personal situation i can paint them any colour i like, in fact i'm sure if i asked, she'd even paint them for me.

You mean you haven't even asked yet
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    How does your SO feel about you painting your finger/toe nails?
    Is she ok about it or does she completely disapprove?
    She calls me a slapper lol

Sarah...

Minus the triple six.. :)
    My ex was pissed when I used up some of her nail polish. She never liked it. I, however, love it and can't wait to have my hands done all the time! Soon...

My wife doesn't mind at all. I have been painting my toes for over ten years. No problems at all. I haven't tried my finger nails.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

My wife has no problem with it at all i can do them any colour i like , but i have a problem with my daughter when her boyfriend is around , she gets hessey and says " why have you got nail varnish on "
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I only put clear on my nails. No comments but she does rub them gently when we hold hands!

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post

You mean you haven't even asked yet
    I'm guessing that Sheila doesn't need to be asked.

We share nail polish
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

My wife has done my toes and we both like them done even done my fingers. I havent done mine for a long time but today we have been doing her nails and I believe Im next.

I don't paint my toes, have a professional pedicure and get them "done" then. This past thursday we ( wife and I ) had our appointment. Got matching Plum color done.
    As for my fingers, acrylic overlays in a light shade of pink, she doesn't say I can't, so, ... I do.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

She paints my toenails every Friday night. Then I get to return the favor by doing her's. What color? It's usually whatever color either of us wants. Hey, if we can't do things together, then what's the point of being together?

Babette
    Someone else's imagination is a terrible thing to waste.

Sometimes my lady does mine for me! We have gone shopping for the right colors too! I usually wear a clear finish on my fingernails and a nice color on my toes. Lately my work has been beating the crap out of my hands so my wife got me a pair of mosturizing gloves! she is so sweet!!

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Aspiring Member
    My wife is somewhat neutral about nails as long my fingernails don't get too long. I also have my nails professionally; toes always painted and I have had clear solar nails since Christmas. What I like about getting pedicures is that I have permanently lost the toenails on each big toe and my nail tech builds them up, paints them the color I choose and then paints pretty flowers on top. I really have to work hard to convince myself not to wear open toed shoes all the time.

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    We do each others!! And take turns picking out the color. When I get to pick, it's usually hot or deep pink of some type. She likes to try any colr under the rainbow.

She's a true gem!!
    Love

Lynne

Aspiring Member
    She does not care one way or the other about my painted toes or fingers, but she does like to paint mine. She on the other hand will not even wear a dress let alone paint her own toes. She let me paint her fingers once and within an hour it was cleaned off. She wears the pants.

she loves it

I can't paint my fingernails often because of a hectic, busy life. But my toenails are almost always painted.

Black is my preferred color, sometimes my wife will ask me to try another deep color. I'm always game.

She often does my toenails for me, btw. She enjoys seeing my toenails painted and often comments on how pretty they look. She has no problems at all with my painted nails. When they start chipping, she actually gets on my case to repaint them.

I redid my toenails today myself. She was busy doing her own nails, so I joined her and did my toenails while she did her fingernails. It would sound odd to anyone else, but not likely to any of you. These are some of life's simple but very precious moments that my wife and I share. I love her so much!
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

parkbench just outside hells gate near enuf to airport to take off...finally the parkbench has wings

Painting your nails does your SO react?

nah I dont react...... i paint my so's toe nails and finger nails most often any color he wants, I have just been asked to cut his nails/toes I hate that he chews his finger nails.... irks me that is, by the time i find the clippers they have gawn..laffing... grrrr.....so he knows if he keeps that up he wont get to have nice nails to paint on his hand.....that is,
    I paint my own, as hes a lefty ( not mocking the lefties laffing)( lefthanded,) my aim is betterer then his hahahaha. the only thing with the other housemates about he wears socks or shoes/sandals that cover the toes, not sure how they would react, but reckons he would always say its my fault he was asleep when i did this...laffing.... with his toe nail polish,... and working in public one has to keep the hands clean n clear, so paint them with a clear polish, noursihing one. My SO's toe nails are a plum color to phyliss, mine were the same color but as I change my daily clothing so does my polish change. What is everyones favourite color in nail polish???? care to share.

My wife doesn't mind at all, in fact we get our nails done together every other week. Color? Any color I want. Right now I've got a french pedicure with shamrocks.
    ColleenW

Red

The last time she did them she chose Post Office Red - it's ok with me!
    [SIZE="3"]Trucks are for Cow-Girls - Silly Boy!![/SIZE]

This is kind of a sore subject. She has no problem asking me to paint her toe nails, but she won't do the same. She complains about my toe nail polish and even more about my finger nail polish. Even clear color on my fingernails is bad to her.
    Michelle

My wife doesn't care about my toes and has painted them for me, like right now they are dark red. She isn't too keen on me painting my finger nails though. we haven't told but a select few about my crossdressing and we are very active with community afffairs so to keep up appearances I don't do the fingers. to bad sad face LOL

My wife doesn't mind at all if I paint my nails or the colour I choose. Sometimes we do each other's nails but she's fussy about what colour I put on her, she's not really into dark colours.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl