Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is the Oldest CD on here and your Style of Clothing?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

Who is the Oldest CD on here and your Style of Clothing?

Since someone asked who was the youngest CD on here, I thought it only fair to ask who is the oldest? And do you dress your age, somewhat younger, or much younger?

Personally, I am 76 and dress, most of the time, as though I were in my 50's or maybe early 60's. Sometimes a little younger!! I don't wear makeup or a wig so could never pass for any age. I just dress to please my self!!

What about the rest of you? And Karren, I already know you are a pretty young thing!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I'm not the oldest here (56) but my age is a big reason I'm here. Rogaine, fighting weight gain, losing my sex drive, I'm not gay but my groove is definitely less tight, as an old codger. I think alot of guys wait til their fifties to take cross dressing seriously.

I am age 70 but as Melanie (I am told) that I look like age 50 or less. I dress appropriately to the place, time and how most of the women are wearing. Works for me.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

The nerve of you to ask a lady her age! Okay, I'm in Berinthia's bracket, and my enjoyment of all things feminine has increased (and I've become more relaxed about it) now that my testosterone on the wane. And yes, now that I have the right wig for a mature woman - short yet stylish - and I have the makeup down pat, I look much younger en femme, most people think I'm at least 10 years younger...and no cellulite!

I'll toss in my age too. I'm fifty nine, and have been out since I was fifty six. I dress like a well dressed woman of my age. Definitely not like a Kmart lady.

And as for my style of clothing, the skirts are a little longer, although I still look hot in jeans and heels, as befits my MILF status these days:

Last edited by windycissy; 03-22-2009 at 03:01 PM.

I'll be 60 in June, but my clothes are of a younger woman.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

Well, at 56, I am not the oldest, but that does not matter one bit. I dress a little bit like like I were 20, but thats just fun. I can't help it, stockings, heels, mini's and heels, well, I just can't help it!!!! But thats just me girls.
    Susan

OK, count me in on this one also, I'm 65(sigh sigh) and try to dress age appropriate(whatever that means) and yes since I hit the "60 mark" my desire to dress has increased tremendously and the bank account decreased tremendously. "What goes up does come down"

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

age 71

Age 71, dressing since age 5, and I under dress young, and ok for the occassion otherwise. Dress more than when active military,but less than I like. Vivian Fair

Trudyann

Got you beat

Will be 78 in Aug. Skirts just above the knee. Wish I could wear a mini. They say I look to be in my 60s, drab or fem. The older I get the greater desire to dress. Trudyann

OK I'll share...I am 59...ouch that hurt. I dress 'age appropriate', what ever that is. I like to dress for the occasion. Such as LBD and heels for the theater, sweats for a powerwalk or above the knee skirt for golf.
    Wow..
    this dressing thing is fun isn't it.
    No closet is big enough!

I am 60 and one week. I know I look younger en femme, but en drab most think I am younger. I refuse to age gracefully, I take suppliments and exercise regularly.

I do dress age appropriately.
    Dana Fleming

Perhaps I can top this at 80 last month and dressing now for some 10 years. A late starter after having dabbled a little in my teens. I tend to try to dress as would a woman of mature years as I would rather try to blend in, certainly not to be flamboyant.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Sorry, WindyCissy, I knew I was breaking the rule about ask a lady her age! But I thought just this once it would be O.K.! I apologize.

When a waitress told me she thought I was in my late 50"s I could have kissed her!! And that was with no wig, no makeup, but fully dressed enfemme! That is the way I go out all the time now that my wife is no longer here to help. I do so love to dress!!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I'm only 62 and the SS checks start next month And I dress approprate for my age. Atleast my wife says so...BJ

I'm 61 and I dress as a 40 year old.I even break one of " What Not to Wear " rules ( its a TLC fashion - makeover program ) I wear mini skirts and I'm well over 35.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Former Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyann View Post
    Will be 78 in Aug. Skirts just above the knee. Wish I could wear a mini. They say I look to be in my 60s, drab or fem. The older I get the greater desire to dress. Trudyann

That's scarey as hell! I'm in my mid 40's and am in the midst of a pink fog from hell. I have never had a greater desire to dress. I can't imagine the desire getting stronger as I grow older.......

I am 63--will be 64 in a couple of months. I usually wear a taylored look when out and about. I will wear jeans or dress pants if the occasion calls for it. Skirts and dresses are cut just at or below the knee.

I'm told by gg's that I look like a girl in my early 40's when dressed. I'm also told that I look like a guy in my 40's when I am in drab.

I guess that is what taking care of yourself will do.

Jodi

Far from being the oldest here, but...

I'm 48, but been going though a 2nd puberty as a girl this time around..
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    Since someone asked who was the youngest CD on here, I thought it only fair to ask who is the oldest? And do you dress your age, somewhat younger, or much younger?

Personally, I am 76 and dress, most of the time, as though I were in my 50's or maybe early 60's. Sometimes a little younger!! I don't wear makeup or a wig so could never pass for any age. I just dress to please my self!!

What about the rest of you? And Karren, I already know you are a pretty young thing!!
    I wish I were sweet or young.... 57 in 2 weeks!! sigh.......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Around 70. I try to look my age, perhaps a little younger. I dress conservatively and would love to see stockings with seams come back into style.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar

I really did think that it was me. The oldest. But here I am, in what is to date, the second place.
    The trouble really is that I have no conception of age ageing. It must be the company I keep in here, . I'm active, fit and I dress as I will and behave like I wish to behave -well sometimes-.
    I just get on with ing living.
    ~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

I am 74 but with the magic of modern photo editing, can manage to look a bit younger. I must agree with you more mature ladies who have commented that the CDing urge grows with aging.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    I have been told that I look much younger when I a=m dressed.I dress to meet my moods but always dress to look my very best.I stll enjoy my mini skirts when the time is right.