Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is the Oldest CD on here and your Style of Clothing?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Over 60 now. But, I ALWAYS dress to look older;

Than my CD age! NOT my chronological one!

As a CD, I'm only age 11!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 03-23-2009 at 10:48 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm 64 and I try to look and dress like I was at least 10-15 years younger -

doesn't always work, but the fun is in the trying

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

I'm certainly not the oldest in this crowd at 60 but like many here I also don't look my age in drab and younger enfemme. I stay very active with sports, I exercise regularly so I also don't feel my age. I dress appropriately and conservatively when out and sometimes much younger when at home i.e. mini skirts. I dress the way I feel and look so I am not sure what a 60 yr old should dress like. I have been dressing more, almost 24/7, since retiring and having a SO who is 100% supportive. I am not sure that has anything to do with ageing vs more time and SO support. Either case I am enjoying Laura a great deal.

Not the Oldest CDer, but....

I am Pamela fron Long Island, NY. Not the oldest here, but am 61 years old.

Boy, it's nice being the youngest for a change.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    Boy, it's nice being the youngest for a change.
    Who says ?
    ~S~
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Chronalogically I am 65.5 years old. Inside I am about somewhere between 5 and 190. but nomally hover at 39.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Oldest?

Maybe at 78 I am, but maybe not.

I'm a business casual person.

Hop to see everyone at the Liberty Conference.

Hmmm...

Not telling, only that I'm in the running... I wish I looked as young in person as my friendly camera makes me appear.

Short skirts no longer work for me, but I can still pull off a 50 ish "young" woman look without attracting too many stares, if it weren't for the 4" stillettos.

I'll be 67 next month, but don't feel a day over 58. How I dress varies greatly with my mood, but I always try to look as good as possible. But as they say...getting old is not for sissys.

I will be hitting the big 7-0 next month and like most other girls here try to dress appropriately. Have been told that I don't look as old when in drab so I hope that follows thru when in pink fog mode !! I think I do, but then i'm prejudiced !! Hugs Samantha.

Aspiring Member
    I'm 59 and I try to dress like most women my age. I wear my skirts just below the knee. I have several skirt suit outfits that will work for church. I wear lower heals because that is just my style.
    Now for fantasy dressing at home I like square dance dresses with petticoats. You see, I was a little girl during the 50s and that was the style then. Of course I don't dress like that out of the house. Many of us know that nothing beats a good spin while wearing a full skirt with petticoats. The GGs just don't get it. Most GGs now-a-days have never worn a petticoat. They don't know what they are missing. Leanne

A young 68, as hard as it is to believe. Look more like 55, which is about the age of my female dress. Went to buy a wig a couple of weeks ago, and sales lady tried to sell me a white wig, being the color of my natural hair, but no way. May have earned every white hair on my head, or what few hairs I have remaining, but wig is light brown. What a gas.

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Been 29 for 23 yrs.

You can't ask a woman her age and like the shorter skirts and tighter fit clothes..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

I've been dressing for over 50 years, and now I'm in my 82nd year. I dressed regularly, in smart tailored skirts, twin sets, pearls, stocking and 2" heels. Size 14.
    Six months ago I had an abdominal operation, which was successful - but did the surgeon cut something to do with my feminine persona?

When I returned to the privacy of my home, I surveyed my wardrobe disinterestedly. Two days afterwards I packed everything in a couple of large travel cases and put them out of sight. Will "Gina return? I don't really know.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Karen564 View Post
    Far from being the oldest here, but...

I'm 48, but been going though a 2nd puberty as a girl this time around..
    52, also stuck in female adolescence, trying to overcome that since, well, adolescence. Still dress like a teen age girl, because that's kind of how I feel (pulls out cell phone and starts yapping incessantly).
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by flicka View Post
    ...Six months ago I had an abdominal operation, which was successful - but did the surgeon cut something to do with my feminine persona?...
    Perhaps your brush with mortality gave you a slight shock. Here's to Gina on her 100th birthday! I plan to attend the party. Dry martini, si vous plaît. Gin, of course.

Lallie
    Time for a change.

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    Well as everyone else her is owning up, I'll come clean; I'm 63.

To be honest I don't bother too much about "age-appropriate" dressing; just wear what I fancy at the time. So this includes occasions when my skirts are probably a bit lacking in length! Life is too short not to have fun and, surely, that is, in part, what dressing is all about.
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Age?

Age appropriate? How about these two pictures for age appropriate? You are as young as you feel. Biologically 62 in July.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/

golden and silver classes

Hi there girls,

It`s so nice to see the young looking dowager ducheses and ladies of the club. Age improves wine and I feel that it makes things easier to pass as a mature lady. Growing old gracefully and not being to much of a vamp/sex kitten. At 74 in a week`s time I feel more grandma/aunt than filly, but wow I love life and a trip out is heaven.

Love to you all from Bron
    Last edited by dwyfronwen; 03-29-2009 at 03:26 PM.

Well I'm 62 and try to dress very stylishly. I must admit my grey hair makes me look my age but my wife prefers it to my wearing wigs that make me look 10 yrs younger. Since I'm aloowed to be femme 24/7 at home whose going to argue?

Margot

From NSW Central Coast, Australia but mostly live in Bangkok, Thailand
    I am 60 and wear miniskirts or minidresses and high heels at home, more conservative stuff when out. Most people think I am younger than I am.

Hi:
    All of 68 but I have been told I look younger (thank you Celeste). When dressed I feel much younger, only 60 or so which is one, just one, of the reasons I dress.
    ...LISA

Well it is nice to be young in this thread.but all you "old" girls look great. I hope i can look that good at some of your ages. Now for the truth about my age. drum roll please 62 and I only feel,it sometimes certainly not when I dress then it is more like 42. I guess the secret is keep having fun and don't take life to seriously
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I wish I were sweet or young.... 57 in 2 weeks!! sigh.......
    Gee, I have a daughter who is 52! To me you are young, and sweet!! Not to mention very pretty!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!