Thread: Girl for a day!

Girl for a day!

I'm not sure if this question has already been asked since I'm new to this forum. But here goes anyway.

If you could be a girl for the whole day what would you do?

The first thing I would do is I would awaken from my beauty sleep in my silk chemise and I would delicately arrange my lingerie I had planned to wear for the day. Hoping for a sunny and mild day I would take my shower and apply my moisturiser. I would then gently apply my makeup and get my self looking really pretty.

Then I would carefully select my favorite Lizwear sun dress to wear since I planned an early game of 18 holes with my girl friends.

After slipping into my very pretty lingerie I would then squeeze into my pretty yellow sun dress and drive to the club where we play golf in a nice girl's style car I rented the night before such as the new VW beatle in pink.

I would get prepared for the game as I await my friends. As they arrive we would then go to the course. I know at this point I would be thrilled wearing such a pretty outfit and eagerly welcome compliments from my gg friends.

I'm sure my golf game would improve because I would feel so natural in my ensemble.

The game itself would obviously be secondary as I would just be happy being all dressed up and in the company of other beautiful women. I would have a ball. After our game we would enjoy a nice luncheon at the club and I would be careful to count my calories as I wish to keep my girlish figure.

After enjoying our lunch we would then drive to the beach where we could take a swim and I would really enjoy this because I would wear my most favorite swim suit and be amongst such beautiful women in their sexy swimsuits.

I would definitely enjoy running by the surf in my pink one piece and diving into the waves.

After swimming I would lay on an oversized beach towel talking to my girlfriends, sipping iced tea and talking about our kids.

After hanging around on the beach for a couple of hours we would discuss plans for the early evening such as dinner and dancing.

We would head to a fancy restaurant and before leaving I would change into my sexy little black dress and be ready for a night on the town.

We would then order our meals and before we order we would take turns going to the ladies room to fix our make up. I would make sure I put a nice shade of lipstick on and adjust my dress to feel comfy.

I would enjoy eating dinner with my girl friends and just talk nothing but girl talk as I enjoy being among beautiful women and being a part of it. I would be thrilled. That would definitely be my most favorite dinner.

Then after dinner I would put on my dancing shoes and dance the night away with my girlfriends as we listen to our favorite music. I would dance to ABBA's Dancing Queen and the Killer's Mr Brightside and their gender bender song that goes like this Her boyfiend looks like my girlfriend.

It would be a tremendous evening and a very fulfilling day.

After dinner and dancing I would kiss my girlfriends and give them each a big hug and then I would drive home as I thought about my beautiful day.

I would be so tired that I would just lay on my bed, kick off my shoes carefully remove my dress so as not to wrinkle it then I would slip into a nice feminine nightie and go to sleep with the biggest smile on my face.

What a dream that would be! Girl for a day!

Love,

Emmi

sounds like a good day
    only you could make it happen
    [SIZE=5] [SIZE=6]Christina Jonien [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]...
    [SIZE=5]......................Tiamo[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]...........[/SIZE]

Wink

I would need a week at least.xxx
    Sarah
    TRY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DO IT AGAIN

Tristen Cox
    Always good to ask again for new members to add their input. Here's another thread started a few months ago with some good replies:
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=5341

obviously shopping (both outer clothes and underclothes), I'd want to know what it feels like to swim in a bikini at the beach/pool, go to a spa and get pampered (short one, can't waste time.. Just get the hair and nails done). Go to a club to flirt, turn down a bunch of guys, find two geeky guys and make their night. go dancing, have dinner with them, go home, sleep with them, go back out to a lesbian bar, take a woman home, sleep with her. I'd do more, but I don't think I could fit anymore into a single day.

Ronna's Evil Twin
    How could anyone possibly top that, Emmi?
    You have set the stage for a lovely scenario but you've taken the lead role!