Thread: Well.. I think I've now come out to all my close friends

Well.. I think I've now come out to all my close friends

I've told pretty much all of my close friends about my femme side, and amazingly enough nobody is disturbed by it, or had anything weird to say.. They all just kind of said, wow, thats a lot to have dealt with in secret. It really feels great having these people know, AND support me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayna
    I've told pretty much all of my close friends about my femme side, and amazingly enough nobody is disturbed by it, or had anything weird to say.. They all just kind of said, wow, thats a lot to have dealt with in secret. It really feels great having these people know, AND support me.

Rayna Hun It is easy to tell them I know, but how wonderfull it is to be excepted and not loose there frendship
    [SIZE=5] [SIZE=6]Christina Jonien [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]...
    [SIZE=5]......................Tiamo[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]...........[/SIZE]

Oh, good for you hun!!!

I know this feeling v well: I've just done it myself... Came out to three close friends in the space of one weekend(ish). Cool isn't it?!

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Wink

Beware those who call themselves friends as i found out when we had a disagreement they used my crossdressing as a wedge to get what they wanted.......
    Sarah
    TRY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DO IT AGAIN

Rayna, I have great respect and admiration for you! Telling all is a major thing. You should be proud of this!!! Keep your head up and move forward. Nobody can hurt you with this if they all know unless you let them do it!

Quote Originally Posted by sarah
    Beware those who call themselves friends as i found out when we had a disagreement they used my crossdressing as a wedge to get what they wanted.......

What are they gonna do, threaten to tell others? Big deal. So I like to wear skirts. There's plenty worse things in life!

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    What are they gonna do, threaten to tell others? Big deal. So I like to wear skirts. There's plenty worse things in life!
    Right attitude Rayna. There is nothing wrong with us so why be ashamed. I am so happy that your friends are accepting of you. If they stay accepting then you know that they are true friends.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

Tristen Cox
    No turning back now, good for you One small step for the world, one big step for Rayna

Amen Rayna! Good for you dear, it is a great relief isn't it? I've only got a few left to tell about myself. I thinks it's quite empowering; you're on your way now! Congrats, Olivia

Rayna, I'm so happy for you, I have only told one person about my dressing, but it was such a relief. You made the right decision and it has paid off for you; well done girl!

Love,

Linda.

pantylover1
    WAy to go Rayna I'm so happy for ya Now just press on with life and enjoy it

Bernice P

Platinum Member
    Rayna good for you and might i say i pleased to hear you up beat .......i like this side happy........................

Congratulations Rayna, way to go!
    DonnaT