Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Purging

Purging

I'm about to; just not into it like before. Any scared shoppers that might want some clothing for 6' 190#, size 12 heels?

NANCY - PLEASE DO NOT PURGE - you will be sorry one day - I've been there

thought my CDing days were over - WRONG - it WILL comeback - don't

waste your investment - please don't purge

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Don't do it, like it has been sugested before put it in a box and either put it in storage or have a friend hold it for six months if after six months you don't go back for your stuff you can then donate it.

it's just temporary

AKA Elizabeth, Latin Girl
    I will also agree with the rest. I have gone years in which I haven't dressed. It was always on my mind but never really wanted to do all the work. Well, it has come back big time and now I am happy that I still have all my stuff. Some of it's ten years old, but I am enjoying the clothes now more than ever. So, please don't do it.

Elizabeth

They're right, I purged twice since being married, and I wish now I hadn't... it took years to follow the urge again, but I have, and one day I think you will again too.

And this is from someone who is 6', 187#, takes a size 12 heel, and is in the process of rebuilding a wardrobe... it would certainly be to my benefit to encourage you to purge. If you do, you will probably regret it.

Of course I could volunteer to be the friend who holds it for you for six months...

PVC Crazy Member iwearstockings's Avatar
    Noo! Please don't do it! There must be some place you could stash it where no-one will find it. I have regretted it so much when I have purged..
    Peace through superior dress sense..

I concur with the rest, box it with some cedar and stuff it away where you won't see it or think about it for a while. I'll put five dollars on the table that in less than 5 years you'll go looking for it again.

Conversely though, IF, and I do strongly say IF you're really just looking to offer items up to the rest of us, jump over to the 'Classifieds' section of the forum and/or ebay it. I've purged my previously small collection about twice. Here I am starting to overwhelm my closet with more girly stuff now than men's, NOW looking to slowly purge out the mens drab yuckies.

I soooo miss the shoes I had when I purged about 10 years ago.

As with the others, I don't recommend it, you'll end up regretting it later.

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnne Wheeler View Post
    NANCY - PLEASE DO NOT PURGE - you will be sorry one day - I've been there

thought my CDing days were over - WRONG - it WILL comeback - don't

waste your investment - please don't purge

JoAnne Wheeler
    You will be sorry if you purge everything.. instead do a systematic purge.. in other words get rid of a few things or better yet pack everything up and store it somewhere.. bury it deep in a closet or put it in a weather proof box and bury it in your yard somewhere.. if you purge it to Davey Jones locker you'll be sorry...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Let me also add my advice to NOT purge. As said before, just box everything up and store away. I haven't been in the mood for awhile but I've decided that I won't purge again.

I once purged. I had a brand new blonde wig I had got for cheap at a costume shop. It took me so much effort to get it. It was so pretty...Made me just melt the first time I wore it. Then I got scared and threw it out a couple weeks later. I regretted it. Don't purge, it's a waste.

Please box it up and put out of sight listen to the ladies you will regret it.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy (PA) View Post
    I'm about to; just not into it like before. Any scared shoppers that might want some clothing for 6' 190#, size 12 heels?
    Another purge thread. That can only mean one thing... an eventual REGRET thread!

I'm guessing you're old enough to understand that crossdressing doesn't just go away. Sooner or later, you'll get that urge again... and you'll be without your recently purged friends to help fill the void. You can always just store them away for a pink-foggy day, you know.

I guess if you're mind is set, then do your thing. We'll all be here to welcome you back to the wonders of crossdressing when you feel the longing once again.

As for me - I'm a cd for life, baby! I love being a cd! The only thing I'll ever purge is the thought of ever purging.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Quote Originally Posted by JodyCD View Post
    I soooo miss the shoes I had when I purged about 10 years ago.
    Don't miss 'em, they'd be sooooo out of style by now
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

loves shoe shopping
    It's okay to purge. I've done it twice or three times before, and I'm going to purge again soon, but this time, it'll be my men's clothes that I either no longer wear, is out of style, won't fit me, or has holes in it. LOL

No way I'll purge my women's clothes! Except maybe that old pair of panties that I still have that has lost its stretchiness. And maybe some of my thongs too. I ain't into thongs no more. Well, some thongs, but not others.

On purging

Box and hold; DON'T QUIT and FOLD! AIM.

Hello Nancy

[SIZE="3"]Hello Nancy, I have a site that my wife and started for girls purging. I hold stuff for other crossdressers that feel the same way. And when they want them back they go back in the mail. Just take a Peak at my profile for the link. They are right if take them and get rid of them totaly you will wish you had them back.
    Triniy K[/SIZE]

Nancy, if you are closer to Phila than central PA and want me to hold your clothing for you for an agreed length of time, please let me know.

*huggg*

Traci

Does purging count if it's just stuff that you don't fit anymore? LOL

I would agree with the others- don't purge all of your stuff. It may be okay to get rid of some, but don't get rid of all.

Awwww... They are too big for me!! Sigh....

Better just keep them.. They will come in handy sooner than you think..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    you'll regret it, store them. give it a year or so. and revisit your thoughts.

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Like everyone said, Don't Purge.... Store it Away.

Take the advice that everyone has offered. Store it away, if you purge it is like throwing money away and this economy isn't getting better, you may need those clothes someday. Kimberly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

Smile

I have thought of storing some of my clothes away but would never think of getting rid of all of them at once. Nice clothes are hard to find. I am sorting through my wardrobe and giving away some things that I never wear or do not fit me well and that will make room for more things. I always seem to wear something but clothes will keep if not worn for a while.

purging

Don't do it,You will regret it. Store your clothes in the attic, basement or where ever You can. The day will come when You will want them again. If you dress You will very likely always dress.

Don't do it. I've done it so many times I lost count. I regreted it much sooner than I thought. It took me years to learn my lesson that I would always be a CD'r, I will never purge again, NEVER. Listen to what all the girls are saying.

Renyta