Thread: breasts

Thumbs up breasts

Hi gurlz this is to let you know about an awsome deal I got on my new breasts
    Glamour boutique.com has real fullsize silicone breasts only d's for $60.00 so if you are tired of rice or anything else you use now is your chance to get some boobs for a reasonable price
    you can be sarcastic as long as you smile

Platinum Member
    well i got my own little boobs but i will check them out....thanks i love shopping there
    .............http://www.glamourbotique.com/

The link doesn't work. I get a messge from the DNS Server saying, "Can not translate site address".

Try this one - www.glamourboutique.com

DanaJ

Platinum Member
    thanks dana i will have to send my link to the shop to be fixed....you know been running funny and rough in the connors....

pantylover1

Thanks alot Dana I bookmarked it Its not that far from where I live Maybe the BOSS & I can take a drive down my next day off

Hugs & Kisses Bernice P

DanaJ... thanks, link works great now.