Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I finally blurted it out...WHY

most times, salespersons think i am buying for my wife. A few times, the sales person winks and says something like, "tell me, are they really for you?" That is always a thrill.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda480 View Post
    Anybody want to tell me why I blurted it out.
    Is that a desire to want someone else to know and why did I not let her think I just had a girl friend?
    Simple:
    You would rather be known to them as a CD then as someone who
    would/is/could be cheating on his wife.

Call me anything you want, except for a cheater.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

SAs would never act in such a manner, this is a fantasy like so many panty threads. Women taking control, CD being humiliated, standard fare. Cannot believe so many people have fallen for this.

I always shop in male mode.
    I find in the U.K. that the sales assistants leave me alone. I often buy shoes and at the checkout they'll say that if they don't fit your wife then bring them back, so I just tell them thanks, but I've already tried them on.
    I was out with my ex girlfried once and she found a gorgeous pair of strappy sandels so we asked the SA for a pair in size 4 and another in an 8. We got a puzzled look from her when we both sat down and tried them on.
    All in all I've never had a bad reaction in a shop although I do feel uncomfortable with male SAs, not for any particular reason though.

All I can say is just go for it, they want your money in their till, and as much of it as possible.

Barbara

1) I don't know how believable this story is. It's very questionable because of the "show me" thing. I've never known any SA's to pull something like that. They very well could have been in A LOT of trouble for that. I wouldn't have shown anything and just have let them call the manager. What would he or she done? You asked for underwear in a certain size- you have that right.

2) A key piece of information is missing IF the story is true. Was the SA that you showed your panties to hot?

BTW- aren't these types of stories supposed to have something like "when we went into the fitting room and I showed her my purple silk panties, I could tell that she was getting a little hot herself. She reached out to feel the fabric with one hand while sliding her own pants down with the other..." and then continuing on with some elicit sex scene?

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    "No, they're for my friend Bob. He wears the same size as me!"
    hahahahaha ah h ah hhahah hah Sounds like the best response.

In before the mods say "No better response can possibly be made so this thread is done".

Heck, that was a door opening. Shoulda walked right in and had fun. They evidently were game.

Aspiring Member
    does sound fishy, i certainly would not have gone into the dressing room, i would have told her to put her hand down my front and see for herself. again what could the manager do, if true they could be very young and foolish, they could lose their jobs, they could have been inquisitive. you have the right to buy panties, shoes, or anything else in your size. good luck in future, don't let this stop you from shopping for your own pleasure.

Gurls....

There was no one there that was hot...including me. The panties were microfiber and not silk and there was nothing that brought a smile to my face. I am pretty sure I was being laughed at, more after thinking about it all day today. The SA did not go into the stall she stood holding the door and shut is when she got a glimps...there was no sexual touching or suggestion of any sort. I'm pretty sure I was a laughing stock yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Thanks for all your comments and encougement but I can't see me doing that again.

I remember buying a long nightdress from Marks and Specner and the casher said as i was paying for it "They feel lovely on dont they" I said yes i no what you mean then smiled
    Let me put my lipstick on first

Oh yea!

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    "No, they're for my friend Bob. He wears the same size as me!"

I've got to remember that one!

But honestly, women go into men's clothing sections and buy clothes for themselves, it's just men's lib is what we're practicing! When I go into the Avenue store in drab and present my Avenue charge card (yes it's in my drab name), they figure, oh you've done this before!

-Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

I did my shopping when i first restarted and out thru mail order. Now completely out like TX, and do all my shopping dressed as a woman. It is great. Where i go like Dress Barn, Debs or the malls the people who work there know how I am and they always see me and not say him. Theu refer to me as a her. even in conversation. That first step is scary, after that it gets easier. and you can do it. where all here to help you and each other.
    I will follow my heart

Don't be so hard on yourself Rhonda, perhaps those SA's gained enthusiasm once they found out the panties were for you. You might be pleasantly surprized if you have the courage to go back in that store and talk to the same ladies who served you the first time. They might just be on your side and willint to help you in your ongoing feminization.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I may have mentioned this incident in another thread, but I'll tell it again here if you don't mind.

The first time I went into VS in the Jonesboro, AR at the mall shortly after it had opened, I went with my wife, daughter and her future ex husband. They had all been in there once before and had to literally drag him.
    One of the SA's (probably a coed) approached and asked if she could be of assistance. My daughter came right out and asked her what size panties she thought that he would wear.
    She, with a shocked expression, ask if my daughter were serious. Which said "Yes!"
    She walked away to ring another customer out then returned and asked again and received the same response. Then she asked why?
    That's when I asked her if she had ever worn mens cotton briefs, they were very uncomfortable! Shocked her again!
    I then said in fact that I was myself wearing panties right then. Could have knocked her over with a feather. She wanted to know why, again I said they were a hell of a lot more comfortable, not to mention fun when playing around. And she should have her significant other try on a pair and see if he didn't look and feel sexier in them than in mens underwear.
    We picked out 3 pairs and looked around a bit more but their stuff was a bit pricey. But we, (my daughter, wife and myself at least) had a lot of fun at Don and the SA's expense, so it was worth it.

loves shoe shopping
    Were these SAs upset that you're a CD? From what you said, it sounds like they were okay with you, and they wouldn't bring other clothes for you to try on, so I don't know why you'd be so upset for shopping there. Heck, I'm willing to bet that they'd be more than helpful if you were to shop for stuff there again. You should be grateful that they accept CDs there.

You are proud of the fact that you love these things and why not. The other side is some women find out you dress they are fasinated and want to see for themselves. Fun and exciting isn't it. Hahaha

Keli

[quote= Anybody want to tell me why I blurted it out. Is that a desire to want someone else to know and why did I not let her think I just had a girl friend?[/quote]

I think you wanted to let them know you were not cheating on your wife
    Mistybtm

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar
    [SIZE=4]In reading these threads and seeing the good or bad experiences had by the CD's on here, I sometimes feel like maybe I shouldn't be here. I live 24/7 as female, my ID says F, and I have never had ANYONE question my gender. I talk with other women everywhere, including the ladies room. I take clothes into the women's fitting rooms to try on, like I did 3 times today, and no one ever questions my femininity. I was with my gf tonight, the one that was so unable to handle seeing me turning into a woman and who slapped me, stormed off, and didn't talk to me again until 5 months after my full transition.

At the time that incident with her occurred I still didn't even know I was truly female and was showing it more and more.
    I am now her best girlfriend and tonight she said I really was born female in everything about me and in the way I act.

To tell the truth reading your travails makes me feel a little guilty that I (lucky me) have it so easy. And really I am not bragging, but I do truly feel for anyone that has to endure the pain that some of us do at times.

I learned the hard way to not say anything about being TS except to new people I feel I can trust. I did that yesterday to another 74yr old woman discussing things that had happened to me, but only after we had a 20 minute conversation and she was accepting me as a gg.We then had a discussion regarding the situation with the City of Las Vegas and my firing because being transgendered was "inappropriate conduct." Letters were sent yesterday to the mayor, city manager, and human resources asking why it was inappropriate for a tg woman to introduce herself as such, wear a wig and skirt, as that was the substance of the complaints I was fired for.
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Empress Lainie; 03-27-2009 at 09:09 AM.
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

Think on the bright side - once they realized that you were a crossdresser,

they bent over backward to wait on you and to sell things to you

Did you ever consider that ?

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Well, I was going to start a new thread about a similar subject but It's no big deal so I'll tag it onto this thread if thats OK.

I visited a radio ham friend today as he had a small job for me to do. Another radio ham had decided to visit him also, so there were three of us sitting, drinking coffee and chatting about a new aerial he wants to erect.
    The question arose "will the nylon affect the signal from the aerial" (he was talking about nylon cord to support the aerial), I quickly replied "I don't think so, my aerial works just as well when I'm wearing my tights".
    We all laughed but I think I just outed myself to two friends. They know I go to some rather 'iffy' parties, which probably doesn't help my cause.

Oh well, never mind eh
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

"show me or I'll call the manager" - even if a saleswoman wanted to see proof, she wouldn't say such a thing. IF this dubious story is true, they were having fun finding things that you might buy. No indication was given of violating the law and using your personal sales data against you. And btw I have done tons of shopping in boy-mode & never run across such events.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President