Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: something new i always wanted to do

something new i always wanted to do

i finally did it! all these years i've desired to wear panties under my work uniform. and would u believe, i actually did today and i forgot i was wearing them, until i went to the bathroom and i was like, opps, as i saw my pretty pink flowers on my panties. gfd

You naughty little girl you... LOL Fun huh? There will be no stopping you now.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

what i forgot to add was this morning i was in a rush to get ready for work, as i had my new couch being delivered. So, i threw on my pants and shirt. and forgot i was wearingm y panties. then this evening at work, i went to the bathroom and lo and behold, i saw flowers . But its amazing, all day i never even thought about them then once i saw them, i was more self consciecous and what if someone saw?

Banned Read only
    The Orion Spiral of the Milky Way Galaxy in the Virgo Supercluster
    Haha... I got soaked once in the rain when I walked thru a deep puddle I didnt see coming and had to change my socks. Was in my office while doing so, talking to the friend I had lunch with... grabbed the spare socks from my gym bag and pulled the wet ones off forgetting I had RED NAIL POLISH on my toenails!!! I got flushed red with embarrassment. She started giggling and when I tried to invent some lame excuse she cut me off and said something like "Oh stop. U dont have to explain anything and I'm not gonna tell anyone. Ur just full of surprises, arent you...". And she gave me the kind of look women give when they think ur hopeless, really messed-up, really vulnerable but really cute all at the same time. LOL. I cringe whenever I think of that.

Whenever I wear lingerie under my own clothes to work, I can't concentrate at all.

Banned Read only
    The Orion Spiral of the Milky Way Galaxy in the Virgo Supercluster
    i hope ur not an electrician or a surgeon, lol. i dont think i could either if i did that.

The only place I don'y wear them is at work ( I change in the locker room) and often don't think about them.
    Angie

I Love A Starry Night!
    Go Michelle more power to your panties. Now that you have done it once the next time will be easier.

Good for you. You know what they say, the first time is the hardest. Don't look back. Wear your panties everyday. I always wear panties under my uniform. I was scared and nervous at first, but I've been wearing nothing but panties for years now.

I was so scared the first time wearing panties under trousers, thought the same that everyone coild somehow tell. The good thing is it gets easier and more fun.

Try wearing a garter belt and stockings for nice way to keep reminding you about your "hobby" while at work, with your favourite panties too of course.

Deja-vu all over again... sweet_pea_07's Avatar
    thongs are fun...if people look at your bum, they'll think yer going commando.
    "...yes, that is a banana in my pocket..."

You'll get over the anxiety about it when you think how often you have ever seen someone else in their undies, or when the last time you showed anyone yours. Not to many times, huh!? Our intimate clothes are pretty private things, aren't they?

You can wear whatever you want to, just don't leave the garage door open.. I did more than once & know one told me.. and I was usually wearing something very feminine & lacy. Oops..
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Any clothing that is under your regular clothing is easy to wear and get away with.. try pantyhose or tights next.. enjoy your day..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Well have been doing it for a while myself. Right now at work and I have Panties and Bra on under my uniform. Keeps me alive. The real me. But good for you. And i feel more comfortable than in male undies.
    Last edited by Dalece; 03-26-2009 at 07:33 PM. Reason: adding
    I will follow my heart

You go girl the first time is a little stressful I remember that after the first time it gets easier so go with it. I do not wear male underwear anymore yuck only panties for this girl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only

Thumbs up

Now I get the meaning of phrase "Go girl go"

In the winter I will on occasion wear pantyhose to work under clothes, but once weather is nicer, I do not wear any femme items underneath.

good for you, i've been wearing thongs to work for quite some time- forget i have them on most of time just have to be careful when bending over if my top isn't tucked in ......
    much nicer than my male briefs in terms of looks and feel xx

UNDERDRESSING is so much fun - many times I have forgotten that I was

wearing panties and petti-pants under my business suit - because they feel

so natural

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Former Member
    Panties and stay up stockings for me. I just love the feel of the stockings on my legs. A benefit of stay up stockings is that I can pee standing up....no one knows I have them on when I go into the bathroom...

I love this!! I wear panties under my drab probably once a week. The other girls are right the real treat is stockings! Awesome! but I don't get to do that very often.

When I work nights, I am in a area by my self and I have even worn some of my really skimpy lingerie bras!! That is really exciting but that I typically only do that durning winter when I'm wearing a heavy shirt..

I never underdress but for the past fourth weeks I've been wearing stockings at work and everybody know because I told them. The real reason is because I had a procedure on my legs that requires to wear compression stockings for a few weeks I even now have an excuse to shave my legs

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    i finally did it! all these years i've desired to wear panties under my work uniform. and would u believe, i actually did today and i forgot i was wearing them, until i went to the bathroom and i was like, opps, as i saw my pretty pink flowers on my panties. gfd

Since 2005, I don't even OWN male underwear.
    100% of the time, work, home, gatherings, etc. I have panties under my male clothes.
    Who would know?

SO of Lisa Golightly Deb The Brunette's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by susancheerleader View Post
    Since 2005, I don't even OWN male underwear.
    100% of the time, work, home, gatherings, etc. I have panties under my male clothes.
    Who would know?
    It's great but I wonder how you would feel if heaven forbid you had an accident and had to be rushed off to the hospital explain that one, Hee Hee
    Some people build walls around themselves......not to keep people out
    But to see who cares enough to break them down
    So thanks lisa for taking a bloody great sledgehammer to mine you certainly made short work of it

Loves you Poppet
    x

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]