Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Are you "pretty"?

Platinum Member

Pretty Is

Pretty is a state of mind --- I guess it could be our fiftyfirst state
    well thats it I am moving.
    ................................................th anks......ORCHID

It's funny, when I look at myself in a mirror I feel pretty, but when I look at pictures of myself I think I'm still far from pretty in the traditional sense of the word. Then again, I haven't tried to pass in public yet. When the time comes that I look at a picture of myself and say "hey, she really IS pretty," then it will probably be time to grab my purse, step out the door, and go public.
    Jacueen
    [SIZE="2"]Do you Tweet? Follow me on Twitter
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by LindaMarie View Post
    I don't know if I'm pretty, but dressing up makes me feel pretty and I love that feeling.
    This sums it up for me.
    I know I am anything but pretty ........but in my head and the way I feel............I can be a 'stunner'.
    I have no desire to frighten anyone............as I certainly would if I ever appeared in public.

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    I think you're pretty, Rachel. Inside and out, dear.
    I have to second that!
    Last edited by Daintre; 05-03-2009 at 10:20 AM. Reason: use the edit button, there is no need for seperate posts
    Osteph

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    Pretty fat, Pretty Ugly, Pretty Dumb but i do have Pretty Frinds
    MJ,
    I am ashamed of you! I have attractive, pretty friends too and you are definitely one of them. I think much of the "prettiness" spoken about here is internal to each of us, how you feel about yourself, not how others see you physically. When you glow with confidence of who you are it is recognized by all those that see you and it doesn't matter your gender. There are many fat, ugly, deformed, disabled, buck-toothed, flat-chested, skinny people in this world and they can all be pretty if they choose to be.

Assignment: Tell me at least three things that you like about yourself, three things that in your opinion make you an interesting and attractive lady.
    "It takes a real man to dress as a woman."

Sometimes I look at myself when dressed and think I look quite pretty, but I dunno, I rarely look at myself either in male/fem mode and think yeah I look handsome/pretty, i'm happy with my appearance but I don't like to blow my own trumpet so to speak

When I am dressed up, I feel content and somewhat realxed, But certainly not pretty. I will definitly save that word for the hot women in the world. Not some old guy in a dress.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

PVC Crazy Member iwearstockings's Avatar
    pretty? no, nice looking yes but sadly not at all photogenic!
    Peace through superior dress sense..

I don't think I'm pretty....

Here's why. I just recently went out for the first time (see my avatar), with a scarf over my head ala Jackie O to hide my maleness. I haven't been choosing clothes for pretty, but instead for sexy personal time (I still don't know how to choose a wardrobe). As I get closer to being a woman, my desire for a classy and pretty look is developing. I will get there but I will need a wig and make-up before I consider myself pretty. The term pretty doesn't bother me.
    Ta Ta,
    Juliet

Gold Member
    Yes, I guess that when I'm dressed up with wig, forms etc, when I look into the mirror I do see a pretty women....but it helps to do the makeup and lipstick to soften the male features.

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    Pretty fat, Pretty Ugly, Pretty Dumb but i do have Pretty Friends
    OK so i gained a lot of weight thats enough to depress anyone . so my feeling are valid.

Quote Originally Posted by Paige. View Post
    MJ,
    I am ashamed of you! I have attractive, pretty friends too and you are definitely one of them. I think much of the "prettiness" spoken about here is internal to each of us, how you feel about yourself, not how others see you physically. When you glow with confidence of who you are it is recognized by all those that see you and it doesn't matter your gender. There are many fat, ugly, deformed, disabled, buck-toothed, flat-chested, skinny people in this world and they can all be pretty if they choose to be.

Assignment: Tell me at least three things that you like about yourself, three things that in your opinion make you an interesting and attractive lady.
    i would categorize myself as Beautiful ... thats tall and cute

my Assignment:-
    1. compassion ..... i care about my friends i have found no one who can compare to my brothers and sisters here who show talent artistic form and creativity. from such beautiful people

2. sense of humor ...... when you dress like this you got to have a séance of humor ...... why so serous ?

3. ??? OK so 2 out of 3 ain't bad. that is a tough question let me think about it

is in her vest
    i have no problems with being told i'm pretty......regular guys probably would see it as a slight, but we're not 'regular guys' are we?

Quote Originally Posted by Paige. View Post
    When you glow with confidence of who you are it is recognized by all those that see you and it doesn't matter your gender.
    Thank you Paige. Like a breath of fresh air, you put it all in perspective so well.
    Carin

I have gone on a journey in search if myself. If you find me before I return, please hold on to me until I get back.
    Telling our Children

Of course I am pretty! Just kidding. I also know that there is something call reality...

"Somewhat presentable" is more like it.

I would like to be pretty.
    warmly, Linnea

yes we are pretty in one way or another LOLO

Peoples' first reaction upon meeting me is usually to grab their pepper spray. If they saw me en femme, they would probably use it.

Yes!!

Yes, my female persona love being called pretty, cute, are any other girly word that fits me.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

No, no way, not hardly!

Which is why I cheat! I have discovered, to my amazement, that I can create a female illusion, that I find attractive.

And, at present, a pretty illusion is QUITE enough for me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I am not pretty yet.

But I will be
    I'm wearing a skirt?

I feel pretty, I have very pretty hands. I have pretty clothes. I have pretty feet. I have a pretty body. I have the face of a man that is pretty tuff. I like pretty.

I often tell my friends after I have my nails done that I have the prettiest hands.

I feel pretty awesome most of the time. The rest of the time I just feel pretty.

Hugs

Jill

There is always room for more friends in ones heart

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Foxx View Post
    I feel pretty,
    Oh, so pretty,
    I feel pretty and witty and bright!
    And I pity
    Any girl who isn't me tonight.
    I always wondered how that went.. can you do that pick a peck or pickled peppers thing?? anyway I like yer style..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

interesting question

My daughter has seen my high-school yearbook pic. She smiled at me one day and said that today I'd have been called a "pretty boy". Well, 2 years later genetics took over and my upper body expanded so even though the face was still there, the body was no longer the same (and I fight that every time I dress...grrr). Also, time has taken it's toll, so I don't think pretty is a word I'd associate with Tina.

I don't think she's ugly, but I do think that "average" would be the better word. In many ways I like that. Many of the avatars in this thread, I must say, show many of us to be more than just pretty! In many cases the word is stunning! I'm just average and I like it that way. It just attracts less attention and that's just fine with me!

tina

Smile re/ref/pretty

~~~ Its gd 2 feel pretty,-But not 2 be in vain abought it>~~~~~
    ~@ where one looks upon thier self as better than/~~Yes I Feel v-pretty at times as 'JULIA'-& other times im {sexy-B$#*&}--Yet I always feel good abought my self...4/if 1 dosn't--1 has already lost the fight...I go frm pretty-sexy//2 prty-& classie/-cas-prty/sexy--but not trampy..I think comps/frm others r-truely grand 2 get,{pretty/sexy/?}..~~~~
    ~~but then that lies upon 1s own op/of some1.~~PRETTY>YES,Vain-NO!~~
    ~DO-I every feel pretty not as 'JULIA'---{NO}!~~
    ~~~I strive 2 look gd/but not 2 look better than/in the aspect of out doing some1~~""IM-ME"{NO less no more than any1} ..~~
    ~~~2 every 1-{smiles}".."I am me,this is me,& IM HAPPY & Pretty..".
    :rose2