Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reincarnation

Milla Jovovich here , dhaaa

http://www.millaj.com/milla_index.html

OR Uma therman

Humm if I had to choose I think it would be a hard one .

I fully believe that I have lived past lives and some of them have been female. Mabey my last past life was female and it has kinda spilled over into this one. LOL

Akyra
    i want to be reincarnated as a rock........

dumb and hard to break.......

Quote Originally Posted by joannplano
    I fully believe that I have lived past lives and some of them have been female. Mabey my last past life was female and it has kinda spilled over into this one. LOL

Funny you should say this Joann. My wife and I have always felt that this is not the first lifetime we've spent together. As my wife and I have been discussing this new venture for us she told me she had always felt that in our previous lives she had been the husband and me the wife in at least one instance.

I think I need a hypnotist to sort all that out......

Pip

Super Model
    Two for me...First Adriana Lima.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Model
    And second, Yamila Diaz! They are so beautiful and I am just completely jealous of them!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Julie M.
    I know I'll have brunette hair, thick and curly, not too curly though, just a lot of volume and wave. I'll be anywhere from 5'6" to 5'10". I'd guess I'd weigh about 115 to 140 pounds, depending on height. Facial features would be along Spanish/Latin lines. Body shape would be slender, not to hippy. Breasts would be C cup and firm. I'd have strong shoulders like Angelina Jolie or Elle MacPhearson. In fact Elle MacPhearson would be a great place to start!

I really wouldn't need to change a lot from this.
    Hmmmmmm, you have e[size=3]xquisite taste in "re-incarnated" female forms, I give it[/size]

Junior Member MelissaAndProudOfIt's Avatar

Smile

Always thought I'd like to be Marilyn Monroe she projected sexuality like a beacon, and had a real sense for fun and was very caring too. She was a lovelly person I am sure. If i could come back as someone, it would be definently her. Besides, she had a nice taste in clothes too..

Regards

Melissa

favourite quote

"[SIZE=2]God helps those who helps themselve's and God help those who do help themselves"[/SIZE]
    Last edited by MelissaAndProudOfIt; 05-30-2007 at 12:27 PM.

a plant or tree

As a flower or a tree you can be both sex's or the gender you want to be. now thats cool. Also you can die in the winter and return every spring more beautyful than before.

Yeah...we got a newer one here .

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

Liz Talyor for me

I would like to be re-incarnated as Sigourney Weaver.

A girl with attitude and yet sensual too!

Go the aliens (just love em).

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

StephanieCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    I would come back as Amelie(Audrey Tautou). She is sooooo cute, I would love to be her. I would be able to speak French, and I can use the same name I got now.

I think I'd have to agree. There are women I find far sexier (Angelina, for example) but that movie, Amelie, really just put a lump in my throat. She was amazing. I fell in love with her.

(to reincarnate as someone, wouldn't that someone have to be yet to be born? Just a technical point )