Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has Anyone Ever Needed A Little Something???

Never before. Maybe at a bar, I will have one or two beers through the evening. But I always remember I'm a lady.

Silver Member
    If I am staying at home I will have a couple of mixed drinks while surfing the net or hanging out here. But if I am going out it means no drinking for two reasons. One, drinking makes one have to go pee and that is always a hassle while dressed and two, I do not ever want to have to deal with the police for drinking and driving while dressed.

Hi, I'm Sabrina, Kisses silkysabrina's Avatar

A little Vodka adds the va-va-vroom!

Well, I have to say that sometimes a little something really loosens the drag chains up. I usually go out with my wife and she like to do everything. So I need to be able to pull it all off. So to make sure and fool myself out of nerves a little drink before hand seems to work. Now not very much, becasue there is no need to be fallen off my heels. Anyway, it helps keep things loose for a nice fem walk....

Cheers,

I don't even hardly ever drink ecept some wine every once in a while so i would have to say no. There are only a few things that I like though. I personally don't think that I should do anything where I have to have a drink first though too.

From NSW Central Coast, Australia but mostly live in Bangkok, Thailand
    One glass of wine and it's almost impossible to stop me going out!

High Maintenance Marlena_Sparkles's Avatar
    Thanks everyone for your responses. I see I wasn't the only nervous one venturing out as a lady.

For those who mentioned about drinking & driving...ITA! One should not be doing that. Let's be real here. One or 2 drinks is not going to get ya arrested. I was merely saying sometimes a drink will help calm the nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by CD Tasha View Post
    Not before going out......but gee needed to organize a brief meeting with my mate Jack Daniels when I got back home last Friday afternoon after my first time out and about.

Cheers

Tash
    Hope ya had a wonderful time Tasha.

Quote Originally Posted by silkysabrina View Post
    Well, I have to say that sometimes a little something really loosens the drag chains up. I usually go out with my wife and she like to do everything. So I need to be able to pull it all off. So to make sure and fool myself out of nerves a little drink before hand seems to work. Now not very much, becasue there is no need to be fallen off my heels. Anyway, it helps keep things loose for a nice fem walk....

Cheers,
    Thank you. That is what I was refering to.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 04-01-2009 at 02:20 PM. Reason: merged - use the multi quote button
    Don't let fear stop you from pursuing your dreams

I definitely get nerves sometimes, but I've never used anything to calm them. It's been so long since I was a regular drinker that now my liver can't process alcohol at all. I tried having a single cocktail recently and I suffered the entire next day. So I'm definitely safe from that urge.

I think that PINK FOG works much better than drinking a pink lady

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Oh yes

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Nope! Although I tried in my earlier years to carry on the proud family tradition of alcoholism, I find that dressing itself is quite intoxicating enough. A look at myself in the mirror gives me much more courage than the old "liquid courage" ever provided.

Kathi
    I can relate to that statement so strongly Kathi. Back in the bad old days it just seemed to be the thing to do, in the end the the drink was a continuous one as is the way with such dependencies.

After I dried out, it took me a long time to get to the point where I could actually go out without freaking out without a little liquid courage. That's over with thank God.

Kerry

Even during my drinking days I was sober when I went out, not necessarily sober when I got back but that is another story.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I drink only once in a blue moon... had I thought that would have calmed my nerves I may have considered it. Now I don't care too much any more.
    I was told that I was "Way out there In left field", but I don't even know where that is.

Jess

Drunk CD's are sloppy messes- not pretty.And anytime you think you need a drink, that's a red flag. People who stop at 2 drinks,that's great. Many people don't.

Sober for over 15 years, one of the best decisions of my life.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

I enjoy a glass of wine when I dress, not to gain confidence, but just to enjoy. If I'm going out, I probably don't really think about it.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

No thanks

I am already goofy enough as it is when I go out. I forget things and leave things behind. I have a hard time keeping it all together. I just can't imagine what having a beer would be like. It would further complicate things. And if for some reason, I skip a stop sign or make the wrong turn and a cop catches me, I would not like to have any alcohol breath on me.
    Love,

Michelia

"Genius is the recovery of childhood at will." Rimbaud

As I get older its pretty rare to find any alcohol in my house. I'm just not in the habbit of drinking it although it is nice to have wine at dinner sometimes and I like a cold beer once in a while. Never considered it for calming nerves.

Smile

Stopped drinking almost 7 years ago and i am to chicken to go out except short walks to the mail box late at night. all my dates come to my place to play
    Last edited by Mistybtm; 04-02-2009 at 09:56 AM.
    Mistybtm