Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Uber Feminine - or Drab Feminine?

Always dresses and skirts. Leave the pants to the boys!
    Now reading all the replies sure fills in a few questions I've had while walking the malls or looking over catalogs. You ever notice how many cute dresses and skirts there are in the display windows and in the catalogs - but you never really see anyone wearing anything but jeans and flip-flops (remember, I'm in Arizona were its not still cold ) With so many answers to this thread being dresses/skirts THEY MUST ALL BE BEING BOUGHT BY CD's !!!
    You go girls!!!

me to ill go along with kimberly i have a few skirts now and just love them and planning to get more

I've never "gone out" yet anyway but i feel I'm getting close to doing so. That said the clothes i have vary, mostly skirts and blouses and a few dresses, nothing really fancy or elegant but versatile. I feel very comfortable in what i have and
    several pairs of nice looking shoes, around 10 pair, that i can mix and match according to my selection of clothes.

The VOTE carries by a large margin, pant are for boys, silly rabbit. Like the others, a skirt or dress is a real treat. With a slip, hose, and lingerie.
    Dresses seem to be tough, as most GGs seem so casual. Skirt and top is pushing the scale as much as possible, without standing out at the mall.

It is a CD thing, they don't understand.

Kimberly and Karren are right!

Silver Member
    I prefer to dress as feminine as possible but this is not always practicle. I love wearing skirts and dresses but when I go out I do so with the intention of blending in and not drawing attention to myself. I do wear girls jeans and pants quite often and feel great doing so. They feel feminine on me just like a dress or skirt does. I do not understand why someone choses to stay home over going out some place where jeans are the appropriate thing to wear. What a missed opportunity!

I really prefer dresses or skirts and even have some casual type skirts when it just isn't right for me to dress too much. But there are some chores that I sometimes do when pants seem to work best. I've recently begun wearing capris for most of those times so I'm still feeling pretty feminine.

Thank you for all the responses!! I was just curious as to what you all thought - me, I'm kinda an "all of the above" person, just depends on the mood I"m in.

Crysten

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielle Hermosa View Post
    I prefer to dress as feminine as I can get away with, or perhaps better put: as sexy as I can. That's always been my style and personal interest in feminine appearance.........
    Ditto that for me as well.

Former Member
    I go both ways. I prefer skirts and to be dressed to the nines, but I also like jeans with a sweater and high heel boots. A casual look can enjoyable too......and much more comfortable.

I dont like jeans, I think dresses and skirts fit me a lot better. I use that most of the time. It's been years and years since I got myself any jeans.

Banned Spammer
    [SIZE="4"]This is DRAB??????????[/SIZE]

Really I don't know how someone can consider a nice pair of jeans and a pretty top "DRAB"

Tamara, I hope you don't mind that I used your picture. If so send me a PM and I will remove it right away.

For me it depends on many factors.
    Time of day, what I'm doing, where I'm going & the mood I'm in.

But lately this TS girl is perfectly content just wearing my girly jeans, a nice top and my heels to bum around the house and go shopping, and in most cases I see I'm way over-dressed just wearing those things.
    Just because I'm wearing dress pants or jeans doesn't diminish my femininity in the slightest bit, and believe me, no man would be caught dead or alive wearing even my casual wardrobe.

I save the Uber-Fem dressing for the special occasions now..

Sorry if that disappoints anyone, but that's how I feel at this time..

Way back, I ALWAYS wore dresses or skirts only & dressed to the 9's , because that's all I bought and all I wanted to wear..
    But I've changed a lot since then, in more ways than one..
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

you look great Tamara ,,,,but best of all you are out there living the life many of us only dream about
    You definately have it together
    I think perhaps as one gets to dress more the need to be ultra fem decreases It is sorta like we need (want) so much fem and if only given a short time to indulge that teh tendency is to go for the really girly stuff ? any way just my opinion

Jean Ann
    Last edited by Jean Ann S; 03-29-2009 at 12:21 PM.

I think jeans + top looks really great. skirts and such are really cute too, but depends on the mood.

As long as I have on a pair of panties and a bra stuffed with my forms I don't care if I'm wearing a dress and heels or sweats and a pair of snekers, or capries and a soft top. I enjoy wearing women's clothing and try to look as much like one for the task at hand. However I will admit I haven't gotten the courage to go out of the house as of yet, though a couple of women, ( besides my wife,) know about my dressing and they both think I look good, very much the lady.

For me it's the ultra-feminine cause I'm trying to feel like a woman as much as possible.

I would have to say the more Fem the better for me. That part of me cannot get enough of the flirty skirts, and heels. What I though was a curse is now a blessing since I found bustiers. They are, for me, the ultimate in sexy.

For me, it's sundresses and stockings; I dress how I feel on the inside, so I guess I'm also one of those "middle-of-the-road" people. But I do suppose stockings are a bit further on the feminine end of the spectrum, if that counts for anything.

Aspiring Member
    There's too much drab in the world on both sides of the gender divide. Get out in front & bring a little class to the action. Wear a dress, show your legs, beautify the land - let 'em know you're a well-dressed woman, not some slouch! Sensible doesn't mean plain.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysten View Post
    Hi girls. I was just curious - do you all preffer to go the ultra-feminine route when you dress? Or do you preffer womens jeans and tops mostly?
    It depends of what is going on and where I am going.
    It is nice to be dressed up once in a while [that goes for male/female modes] but sometimes it just doesn't work for what your doing.

The same way I would not say, go to the mall in a formal gown I would also not go there in a tux.
    It just doesn't work, and I can't pull off the James Bond look anyway, [or Jane Bond for that matter, lol]

So ya, its jeans, top, sneakers/boots for everyday out and dresser for a night out.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Aspiring Member
    When I go out for a drive or to a post office after hours I enjoy wearing a dress or skirt and a top along with heels. As far as wearing jeans that's all I wear when in guy mode. Maybe I'm old fashion but I think a woman should have on a dress or skirt with a nice top when she goes out. Along with nylons and heels.

UBER FEMININE for this Girl !!!!!!

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

SO of Lisa Golightly Deb The Brunette's Avatar
    I don't even own a pair of fem jeans ...can't see the point but each to their own
    Some people build walls around themselves......not to keep people out
    But to see who cares enough to break them down
    So thanks lisa for taking a bloody great sledgehammer to mine you certainly made short work of it

Loves you Poppet
    x

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

definately uber fem for me, i dont get much of an opportunity to fully dress, so when i do i prefer to dress fancy.

i have jeans and shirts as a guy, i want my girl to be diffferent

Funny thing - a while back, my wife lost a bunch of weight, and a lot of her jeans went into the donation box at our house - then, magically appeared hanging back in our closet (on my side)

I'm happy to say - they fit perfectly, with the proper amount of padding, tucking, etc. Flat, tight front, with a nice butt, and just the right length for heals, too!! Feels great with nylons and a stylish bodysuit on, I must say.

Womens jeans are NOT like mens jeans, in the slightest. Thinner, stretchier, with spandex....mmm

But, dresses and skirts are nice too. I must have them all!! lol.

Crysten