Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I never knew

I never knew

So I just signed up for hotornot.com, just to see how it would go. A bunch of guys "said yes" to me so I looked through to find one guy whose picture is him hugging a tree [i liked that a lot] and said yes back, hoping to talk maybe flirt a little.

here is our conversation:
    him: hey you look great, do you like to be spanked??
    me: no, not really? why?
    him: im a crazy sex nut
    me: thats cool.. i guess. what do you do for a living
    him: i'm just here to f*** around on aim/yahoo and send each other nudes
    me: sorry im not really interested.

i never knew that guys were really like this! it's so lame because his profile made him seem deceptively cool. it makes me wonder if all guys are like this deep down. if so, then I guess I've never been a real guy.

Mostly Harmless...
    Quote Originally Posted by katty View Post
    So I just signed up for hotornot.com, just to see how it would go. A bunch of guys "said yes" to me so I looked through to find one guy whose picture is him hugging a tree [i liked that a lot] and said yes back, hoping to talk maybe flirt a little.

i never knew that guys were really like this! it's so lame because his profile made him seem deceptively cool. it makes me wonder if all guys are like this deep down. if so, then I guess I've never been a real guy.
    Often people tend to say that the guys think with the crotch...Sadly, in many cases this is probably true.

I think most of us have not been like that, not now nor will we ever be.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Semi Sane innocent angel
    What surprised me on hot or not was how many guys in the military put me on their favorites .

What you have to remember is that the net allows people to act in a way that the never would in person.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Katty

I can absolutely say that not all guys are like that. You have to take into account where you found that one. probably most are, but not all...LOL
    Kelly
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

If you start talking to guys on the net, That kind of guy is what you are more then likly going to run into. Most want the idea of having anomous, freaky sex and on top of that have little to no intention of follow though. There are good guys out there. You just have to kiss a lot of frogs to get to them.

Dont give up hun
    Reality continues to ruin my life.

What's the point of wearing your favorite rocketship underpants if nobody ever asks to see 'em?

-CALVIN & HOBBES-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    The Orion Spiral of the Milky Way Galaxy in the Virgo Supercluster
    ...it makes me wonder if all guys are like this deep down. if so, then I guess I've never been a real guy.
    Yeah deep down but no, not all guys are as honest as that one. Don't u just hate that? It's disgusting to me. I could never BE with a "guy" guy (or a gay guy as far as that goes). A truly feminine TG-guy, which is really a woman, yes, but not a guy-guy. Never!

Oh yeah there there. Even at my age. I had a young 20 yr old ask me he said YO, B____, You Like to F___. I just deleted him of course. But there out there i was on a differnt site than you and still get a few.
    I will follow my heart

More guys want to have TG or TS girlfriends or mistresses than you would believe!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    Jolan Tru,

Unfortunately, Internet is full of bullies, pedophiles, imposters and sick people who live for others pain. It's much better to avoid so-called 'socializing sites' at all costs. You won't really miss anything. Even here caution is advised.

Senban
    Katty said - "i never knew that guys were really like this! it's so lame because his profile made him seem deceptively cool. it makes me wonder if all guys are like this deep down. if so, then I guess I've never been a real guy."

Katty, almost all guys on the interwebs are actually young teenagers trying to make themselves feel manly and tough and so forth. They can talk the talk (or at least what they in their inexperience think passes for "the talk") but that's as far as it goes.

I've never been to look at Hot Or Not but I'd say that the above applies to that site quite well. You should also remember the rather accurate Greater Internet <bleep>wad Theory. I know a few people who deliberately create profiles on such sites just to wind people up and be rude.

EDIT - As a humorous and yet strangely accurate example of how people are different online to real life, try watching this video
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Senban; 03-28-2009 at 05:29 PM.

LOL that picture is hilarious!

yeah, I was just really surprised because I randomly chose the one who seemed the best and he ends up saying the worst thing possible. Well not the worst, but still it's up there.

I've had friends encounter some ... very different people on Hot or Not. Some crazy, crazy people.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Mostly "boys" trying to act like they think most men do.I don't post on there for that reason.

Former Member
    Watch out for those tree huggers......

I agree with it being the worst or almost the worst. But girl let me tell you all men aren't like that. As a man who loves women myself I appologize for my gender. unfortunately there are some a___ out there. Don't give up and be real careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha43 View Post
    Watch out for those tree huggers......
    Yea I gotta wonder if "hugging" is even what he was doing with that poor tree

Sure there is lots of nutcases like him out there but also some decent people as well, give it some time.

Crazy Lady

And you have to watch out for the women too!

In the early to mid 80's in a big city in Kansas, there were plenty of women that had no scruples whatsoever to go on a date with me to go square dancing when they were happily dating someone else (and not tell me they were dating someone else). I didn't have a masculine enough persona for them to consider a possible future mate. Kansas is very male dominant oriented. I had to move to a less mare dominate oriented area of the country to find a wife. I also found Northern Virginia much like Kansas as far as the women were concerned.

So I moved to California and met my future wife within 2.2 months.

As an example, read the book "Pledged" which is about sorority women.

Deanna
    Last edited by DeeInGeorgia; 03-28-2009 at 10:58 PM.

I dont mind if they complement me, and it's just fun. It's rejection I like the worst, for no appearant reason. Basically if they are honest, they can be rude for all I care, I just ignore it, if I dont like it. But aggression for me being just me is way more challanging to handle. Becaue I cant make sense of that. Playful banter, if that is what it is, does not bother me. I extract what they really try to tell me. It's not easy being a man either.

Get used to it love.. there is more to come, live and in color. I have some snappy comebacks if you'ed like..lol But can't post em in here.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Honestly I think those types of sites are a waste of time.
    Its only when you put on that dress or that skirt that you feel like a real women

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    More guys want to have TG or TS girlfriends or mistresses than you would believe!!!
    That's the truest statement I've heard/read in quite some time. Yet they still amaze me.

Thinking with the crotch...yeah....

Just last week I started a thread on a similar topic in the GM forum. In my case the person had claimed to be a crossdresser who was "on the same wavelength" as me but after a few innocuous message exchanges I was er...treated to a set of crotch pictures with an invitation to a clandestine meet in some lay by

I live in the real world! DaphneGrey's Avatar

Sometimes I feel the same way. It makes me glad that I am not like them. My wife is pretty happy about that too.
    Living the life I choose!

Too many males think with their testicles that with their brains - that

response that you quoted shows this juvinile behavior as well - that is just

one other reason why I can't stand males, I really can't

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

[SIZE="3"]Men are pigs (according to Tim Allen). That's why I like being a gurl!!!![/SIZE]