Thread: Lavender Baths

Lavender Baths

My wife talked me into trying out nice hot lavender baths. I must say this is a great way to start out a night.

Tonight, feeling like getting all dolled up I started out with a long hot lavender bath. I got a nice close shave on my legs while in the tub. Then I put on my dress, made my face up (best that I can) and painted my nails. It's a wonderful night indeed. Unfortunately my wife is out of town and cannot share in this night. (Honey, I can't wait for you to get home already)

So, if you really want a great evening start out with the lavender bath. It sets the tone for everything that follows for a great feminine night.

Pip

Hang on Pip.
    I'm in the departure lounge right now!
    You shouldn't take so much trouble to be on your own!!!!!
    L&P
    Mariej
    xx

Herb Bath!

Fully agree with you, not only Lavender, but in general a herb bath is a great luxury.
    I hope we get a lot imput on this so we can learn more about relaxing or great smelling bath.
    Love Norbie
    TRUE FEMININE = TOTAL WOMAN!

Have to agree a nice lavender bath is heaven and does put me in a FEMININE mood and space.

Space is it the final frontier?
    Kim

I just got out of the tub myself... floral bubble bath, scented candles, and soft music playing. I'm so relaxed, I can hardly type. I'm already anticipating the next one!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

polly1949er

I always take showes but now listening about bubbles baths you sold me i;going to take a bubble bath sounds loke fun

Trust me polly, you will enjoy it. I still shower off afterwards. I don't want shampoo in my bathwater.

It's the combination of the hot water soak, and the scents of the lavender (or whatever works for you) that make it so relaxing.

The GG's are way ahead of us on this one. One look at the bath aisle at Wal Mart can tell you this. There are literally hundreds of different things to spruce up your bathwater with. And I bet there are even more at the specialty body shops at the malls. And it doesn't have to make bubbles to be relaxing either. The lavender I used makes no bubbles, just a nice soothing purple water.

I'm hooked!

Pip

baths

A lot of lavender is grown where I live, (pacific northwest) and I've grown addicted to it! I don't take a bath, but when I shower, I just love the scent of Lavender soap. I buy it at almost any shop here, and most enjoy the handcrafted ones that I can fined here. My wife also is in love with it, so it's no problem until we are about to run out.... who gets the last bar?
    michellej

I use Lavendar body wash. It great.

I just bought some Lavendar body wash today on the way home.
    Its great to use in the shower
    Kim

What a lovely idea! I was just looking at some scented candles to decorate my bedroom and for the smell, but now I think I`ll buy a few more and have lighted scented candles with a herbal bubble bath, maybe some flowers around the bath, some nice music and a couple of glasses of wine! I love it! Thanks!

Alison