Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Huge Leap

Huge Leap

I don't tell many story's here...Soooo here's one... I have been going out quite a bit the past few years ..I do quite well in public places by ourselves and Night Clubs that are mainly TG friendly..I have gone shopping but not very much..
    But Last Night
    Earth Day Concert Downtown
    ..Yep I was nervous ..not a TG event ..just everyday people including teen girls ..lol ..So we park ...walk about three city blocks to the market square ...lots of ppl on the street ...I'm guessing they are just seeing 2 girls ..because everything is just norm ...like I mean no glancing stares coming my way ..dam I thought I'd get a stare coz I looked real good ..lol ... but ya anyways we get to the crowd at the concert ..I see the packs of teen girls ..but do I care NOPE ..my attitude and confidence level is peaked ..I stand right beside them ..just to provoke a look or whisper ...dam again nothing ..lol .. in the meantime Di is glaring at some guy who is circling us looking for conversation ..she musta gave him a good snarl coz before I even knew it he was moving off..lol ..good one Di ..
    I guess what I'm saying here is I have reached a level where ..being free to be me ..is a simple as just doing it..and if anyone has a problem its theirs not mine

BTW the concert was very good ..acoustic and jazzy ..we took several pics ..they are still on the cam ..but be sure I will be posting some in the Gallery at some point

Sher-
    doesn't seem like a huge leap to me...
    all your photos scream "hot girl", so to these old eyes, your huge leap would have been a long time ago...

Well not really Stef...it was a first time being in a large group that was the general public

That's really great. As good as you look and as much as I thought you had been out and about, I would have never have imagined you weren't accustomed to being in the general public.

way to go. So, this kind of opens up all kinds of new doors for you, eh? Very happy for you. Thanks for sharing. Mary
    Mary

Platinum Member
    very cool on you becoming you...................

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar

It is one of the most wonderful feelings that yuo can ever feel. Being you and feeling like it was you, while mixing with the general public.
    Most important too, being up against those girls. That says it all.
    ~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Sherlyn -- I have to add my voice to those who thought you had made that leap so long ago. I mean, you always look 100 per cent femme in your pics and I'm sure many of us would be out in the general public every day if we looked like you do.
    I am just venturing a guess here, but did Di have anything to do with pushing you out to this concert?
    BTW, seeing pics of the two of you lovely young ladies, I am surprised that there weren't more men circling around.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Hi Sherrie..it was something we both thought of ..but Di gave the final push

Sherlyn, I'm new here but I'm not so surprised by your story. You have "the look" that just exudes confidence! Good for you!
    Julie

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlyn View Post
    I have reached a level where ..being free to be me ..is a simple as just doing it..
    That's awesome!

I have a long way to go before reaching that level myself, but I love reading stories like this. They're inspiring to me... and I guess I enjoy them on a somewhat vicarious level as well.

Thanks for sharing.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Good for you Sherlyn! Because you look so outstanding, many people don't realize that you usually go out to clubs and TG things. It's nerve racking for any of us when we go some place where we're the "only one". I go out in the daylight to all manner of places but there is still that little bit of uncertainty. You look around you for some odd reactions, but there aren't any. The confidence and comfort with yourself that you project is key.

Glad you enjoyed yourself. Just being you is one of the greatest joys a girl can have.
    Sally

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm so proud of you Sher way to go!
    You would fit in anywhere IMO.

Sherlyn, honestly I would never suspect that you were anything but a GG after seeing those pictures...I'm glad to hear you had a good time!

Suzanne

Can life get any better? Good on you Sher...........

I'd have to be honest - I'm stunned to hear that you haven't been going out much in public. You look flawless, adorable as hell, and though it's hard to get perspective from a photo, you like petite as well. I'm glad your out there, and be sure to hug Di for all of us that wish our wives would join us as she does you.

Silver Member
    Way to go Sherlyn. I have to agree with some of the others and assumed you had been going out in public on a regular basis for a long time. You certainly have the look for it so I am not surprised that you have the attitude and confidence level that you do. I wish you many more successful outings with your very wonderful wife.

Huge leap for you???? Nah yu've got ti nailed all the tinme fronmw hat I see,,,
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

Way to go! I've thought about what a concert would be like... In a way it might be easy because with so many people you won't stand out and there are all kinds of people so even the odd ones if they do get noticed are not really questioned.

I think I get noticed more in the daylight and even then its not too common.

You look good!

Congrats

It sounds like you had a lovely time! Wish I had the guts to do it. Maybe someday!

```````````````````` Wendy Seymone's Avatar
    How cool... I love attending those outdoor concert type things.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "It's fabulous being a woman"

Sherlyn, I remember another "huge leap " you posted about some time ago,,,making that first step into the bar as Sherlyn.
    So whats next ? LOL
    You know if you want some stares all you need is to wear one of those really short skirts you have
    Anyway it sounds like youall had fun ! Thanks for posting the story !

Cindy

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Sounds like you had fun and like many have sad you made "the leap" a while back

Sherlyn, you have nothing to worry about. You are a vrey pretty girl! Also I am happy to hear about your day out.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

Sherlyn,

You always look fab!! If I were to venture into that croud People would scatter!!!

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Ain't it a great feeling, when you can cross over that imaginary "line", and just be out there being you? For me, sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not.Glad you had fun!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"